WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I like this reasoning. AM hasn't been her aggressive self. But it's D1. And Trilt is giving me feelz so I don't know how I feel about agreeing with her about this.
this is adorable because literally every time I'm a villager someone calls me d1

Has to do with aggressive and or shenanigan-laden posting promise ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I always get unjustifiably angry, even when I only have one vote.

I've only wolfed once, and my biggest tell for most people wasn't being angry enough.

I'm ready to burn this villlage down out of rage, but I'll still break the tie if my plane touches down as it should 8 pm PST. :xf:

Haha I just realized you are right and I think every game I've played with you, you have ended up cheering for the wolves because you got pissed at village. That being said, you are making a lot of excuses today and not as much strategy - Who are your top 3 suspicions right now?

Let it be known that I have had 3 glasses of wine this evening and have stayed coherent for some unknown reason... usually things go downhill after 2

That is all :)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
well

duh

I'm down for like two or three way ties but four is a bit ridic.
Shoulda seen our 8-way tie in the noob game. :rolleyes:
It usually works better if you just state it rather than rely on people reading implication.

Implications are too easy to fudge later ("welllll, that's not what I meant"), so it's harder to pin you down, which is sketchy.

Unless, of course, not being pinned down is your goal.....
Maybe let’s not discuss my…habits…in public. ;)
speaking of which, did @Lawper get his dunce cap avatar? @kaydubs @Jilary

Lawper (edit: stupid autocorrect) made a bet with the mods during the noob game that Mixy and Cowgirl were both wolves. Penalty for losing was a mod-chosen avatar. But there was initially confusion over who actually won the bet since Mixy was a wolf when she died but was village when the bet was made. Lesson: do not bet against the mods.

Edit a third time because I’m dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
It's D1, I think most lynch votes will be kinda weak. Moving on from earlier in the day fromthebox has been largely absent, so I'm curious to hear more from him or her.

Edit: for first sentence

this is adorable because literally every time I'm a villager someone calls me d1

Snowy is not the only one who has been watching your posts with some interest today, for the record.

And no, I am not referring to the drinky drunkness.

It's D1, I think most lynch votes will be kinda weak. Moving on from earlier in the day fromthebox has been largely absent, so I'm curious to hear more from him or her.

I don't think it's really worth fussing over FTB because they've been absent and mods are very into modkilling.

Ok. I think Mix, Nohika (where my vote is right now), VMH, and Mel are all tied.

I'm super ok with any of them going down. I was going to move my vote to VA, but Trilt's calling me off it, and I buy Trilt as villager so far, so I'll assume I'm tunneled there.

In add'n to those four, I could easily go johnnaboo or killerleaf or bryndiana. Not fond of AM's play so far - it's more like n00b AM than recent AM. There are a bunch of others that I just have no read one way or the other on because of newness, probably: Stella, skyer, lawper, calpri, etc. They need to post a lot more game-related content, or they're going to rise up the "need to be lynched" list.

I'm not happy with the hydra because of hydra, but I don't read it as wolf, yet.

I dunno what I think about Cheezy. Historically, I've tunneled on him at bad times, so I'm gonna kinda see what other people think.

I think CrayCray is village, fwiw.

Reactions: 1 users

FTB has not been on at all, I believe, which means she is likely to get modkilled given the participation requirements.

That is the only other person who you find sketchy right now?

You had some decently good reads in the noob game. Where those at?

Reactions: 2 users
Lawyer made a bet with the mods during the noob game that Mixy and Cowgirl were both noobs. Penalty for losing was a mod-chosen avatar. But there was initially confusion over who actually won the bet since Mixy was a wolf when she died but was village when the bet was made. Lesson: do not bet against the mods.
?

FTB has not been on at all, I believe, which means she is likely to get modkilled given the participation requirements.

That is the only other person who you find sketchy right now?

You had some decently good reads in the noob game. Where those at?
I mentioned earlier that Crayola has posted a TON of "this is what I did today" stuff, and not so much of substance. So that does not sit too well with me.

Also,
@vetmedhead I will refer to you as a she/her from now on! :)

Lawper (edit: stupid autocorrect) made a bet with the mods during the noob game that Mixy and Cowgirl were both wolves. Penalty for losing was a mod-chosen avatar. But there was initially confusion over who actually won the bet since Mixy was a wolf when she died but was village when the bet was made. Lesson: do not bet against the mods.

FIFY

:yeahright::yeahright::yeahright: I want to lynch you now just for calling me adorable.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
I mentioned earlier that Crayola has posted a TON of "this is what I did today" stuff, and not so much of substance. So that does not sit too well with me.
Ok, but that is something that other people brought up much earlier than you did. Why is it that it does not sit well with you?

Also,
@vetmedhead I will refer to you as a she/her from now on! :)
fairly... normal for Crayola though. it's a double edged blade.

I used zher/zhim for @Bottle of Bear when he was being a PITA about it last year. but VMH be a girl yo.

Ok. I think Mix, Nohika (where my vote is right now), VMH, and Mel are all tied.

I'm super ok with any of them going down. I was going to move my vote to VA, but Trilt's calling me off it, and I buy Trilt as villager so far, so I'll assume I'm tunneled there.

In add'n to those four, I could easily go johnnaboo or killerleaf or bryndiana. Not fond of AM's play so far - it's more like n00b AM than recent AM. There are a bunch of others that I just have no read one way or the other on because of newness, probably: Stella, skyer, lawper, calpri, etc. They need to post a lot more game-related content, or they're going to rise up the "need to be lynched" list.

I'm not happy with the hydra because of hydra, but I don't read it as wolf, yet.

I dunno what I think about Cheezy. Historically, I've tunneled on him at bad times, so I'm gonna kinda see what other people think.

I think CrayCray is village, fwiw.

Thanks for who's tied. I could vote AM and not just because she's slacking in posting tallies. The noobs I'm being soft today and kinda want to let them live another day. Nohika I'm reading more villagey. VMH is hard to read from D1, but if she's village, she'll read that to a lot of people within a couple days. Mel is baby stl so is always neutral. Mixy I have a few wolfy points for, so I think I'll go there for today

unlynch allie
lynch mixy

Ok, but that is something that other people brought up much earlier than you did. Why is it that it does not sit well with you?

True, I have been taking note of those who have been sitting back more, but it seems off to me because posting without substance (like killerleaf has also been called out for) distracts from actual lynching conversation (like how long Cray's and SkiO's little battle went for).

fairly... normal for Crayola though. it's a double edged blade.

I used zher/zhim for @Bottle of Bear when he was being a PITA about it last year. but VMH be a girl yo.

I don't really know any of these players (I would not count one noob game as "knowing" someone well), so I am just going off of what they have posted in the last 24ish hours. Cray seemed irritated that we wanted to hear more from her, and that we didn't just know she was busy. It was a bit over the top.

I could easily go johnnaboo or killerleaf or bryndiana.
FWIW (probs not much), I threw your name out there bc you honest to god freak me out. For one, your avatar creeps the **** outta me and two, I now post very little about my absences (working with cow ovaries) bc I'm terrified that you'll appear in front of me and slap my wrist if I do.

Ok, maybe I'm feeling it a little, Mr. Krabs. I'm chatty when I'm tipsy. And also more honest

D1 Keep Calm and Bake On Lynch Tally

VA (1) - capri
Paws () -
Mixy (4) - lawp, KL, pippy, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika (3) - am, lis, mel
KL (1) - boo
vmh (3) - allie, bryndy, trilt
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (2) - Mixy, sky
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray (1) - cdo

Missing: @fromthebox

23/24

Deadline Midnight EST Today/tonight (~1.5 hours)

0dc0ff41bb6cb23651751535711d8846--chef-quotes-baking-quotes.jpg

Ok, maybe I'm feeling it a little, Mr. Krabs. I'm chatty when I'm tipsy. And also more honest
Well at least you didn’t drunkenly reveal your affiliation last game. :p

Actually, maybe that’s worth a shot (no pun intended). Are you a wolf?

(Btw LIS, I’m kidding here. I don’t actually expect any wolves to out themselves.)

Lawper has also been pretty quiet, and (from the one game I played with him(?)) that seems off. So...

unlynch vmh
lynch Lawper