You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhere There's a WWhisk, There's a WWay! - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I always get unjustifiably angry, even when I only have one vote.
I've only wolfed once, and my biggest tell for most people wasn't being angry enough.
I'm ready to burn this villlage down out of rage, but I'll still break the tie if my plane touches down as it should 8 pm PST.![]()
Haha I just realized you are right and I think every game I've played with you, you have ended up cheering for the wolves because you got pissed at village. That being said, you are making a lot of excuses today and not as much strategy - Who are your top 3 suspicions right now?
Looks like grampa had his wheatabix this am and a nap this afternoon.
Grandpa got off work at 8AM and slept from 9AM until 6PM. It was glorious.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're asking about the password that is just your social security number and date of birth, right?
Account Name: LetItSnow
Password: LeTitsNow
it wont let me log in, are you sure you got all the capitalization correctly?Account Name: LetItSnow
Password: LeTitsNow
Ok. Maybe I'm mildly tunneling, then. I could def buy that, but it still reads wrong to me.
are you tho?
Hard to say. Depends on whether Trilt really was trying to play subliminal message games.
I think you're being sassy, but just to clarify -- 2-way I'm more ok with, considering it is D1.
Potential for double info, and exposes this particular game's tie mechanics early on.
I was being sassy AND serious. So there.
Let it be known that I have had 3 glasses of wine this evening and have stayed coherent for some unknown reason... usually things go downhill after 2
That is all 🙂
That is all 🙂
@Skimble
wtf is a skimble?
CHEERSLet it be known that I have had 3 glasses of wine this evening and have stayed coherent for some unknown reason... usually things go downhill after 2
That is all 🙂
weak wine or you've increased your tolerance in the past week hahaLet it be known that I have had 3 glasses of wine this evening and have stayed coherent for some unknown reason... usually things go downhill after 2
That is all 🙂
Shoulda seen our 8-way tie in the noob game. 🙄well
duh
I'm down for like two or three way ties but four is a bit ridic.
Maybe let’s not discuss my…habits…in public. 😉It usually works better if you just state it rather than rely on people reading implication.
Implications are too easy to fudge later ("welllll, that's not what I meant"), so it's harder to pin you down, which is sketchy.
Unless, of course, not being pinned down is your goal.....
Lawper (edit: stupid autocorrect) made a bet with the mods during the noob game that Mixy and Cowgirl were both wolves. Penalty for losing was a mod-chosen avatar. But there was initially confusion over who actually won the bet since Mixy was a wolf when she died but was village when the bet was made. Lesson: do not bet against the mods.what
Edit a third time because I’m dumb.
Last edited:
Nah it's gooooooood **** but I've spaced them out just enough to not flip on my goofy switchweak wine or you've increased your tolerance in the past week haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's D1, I think most lynch votes will be kinda weak. Moving on from earlier in the day fromthebox has been largely absent, so I'm curious to hear more from him or her.Weak.
Edit: for first sentence
Snowy is not the only one who has been watching your posts with some interest today, for the record.this is adorable because literally every time I'm a villager someone calls me d1
Has to do with aggressive and or shenanigan-laden posting promise 😉
And no, I am not referring to the drinky drunkness.
I don't think it's really worth fussing over FTB because they've been absent and mods are very into modkilling.It's D1, I think most lynch votes will be kinda weak. Moving on from earlier in the day fromthebox has been largely absent, so I'm curious to hear more from him or her.
Edit: for first sentence
Ok. I think Mix, Nohika (where my vote is right now), VMH, and Mel are all tied.
I'm super ok with any of them going down. I was going to move my vote to VA, but Trilt's calling me off it, and I buy Trilt as villager so far, so I'll assume I'm tunneled there.
In add'n to those four, I could easily go johnnaboo or killerleaf or bryndiana. Not fond of AM's play so far - it's more like n00b AM than recent AM. There are a bunch of others that I just have no read one way or the other on because of newness, probably: Stella, skyer, lawper, calpri, etc. They need to post a lot more game-related content, or they're going to rise up the "need to be lynched" list.
I'm not happy with the hydra because of hydra, but I don't read it as wolf, yet.
I dunno what I think about Cheezy. Historically, I've tunneled on him at bad times, so I'm gonna kinda see what other people think.
I think CrayCray is village, fwiw.
I'm super ok with any of them going down. I was going to move my vote to VA, but Trilt's calling me off it, and I buy Trilt as villager so far, so I'll assume I'm tunneled there.
In add'n to those four, I could easily go johnnaboo or killerleaf or bryndiana. Not fond of AM's play so far - it's more like n00b AM than recent AM. There are a bunch of others that I just have no read one way or the other on because of newness, probably: Stella, skyer, lawper, calpri, etc. They need to post a lot more game-related content, or they're going to rise up the "need to be lynched" list.
I'm not happy with the hydra because of hydra, but I don't read it as wolf, yet.
I dunno what I think about Cheezy. Historically, I've tunneled on him at bad times, so I'm gonna kinda see what other people think.
I think CrayCray is village, fwiw.
what
(also, jilary has changed her name to @Skimble, which im surprised i remembered)
😱 What? When did this happen?
FTB has not been on at all, I believe, which means she is likely to get modkilled given the participation requirements.It's D1, I think most lynch votes will be kinda weak. Moving on from earlier in the day fromthebox has been largely absent, so I'm curious to hear more from him or her.
Edit: for first sentence
That is the only other person who you find sketchy right now?
You had some decently good reads in the noob game. Where those at?
giggityMaybe let’s not discuss my…habits…in public. 😉
that's adorableSnowy is not the only one who has been watching your posts with some interest today, for the record.
And no, I am not referring to the drinky drunkness.
just hold a bit k. 🙂
?Lawyer made a bet with the mods during the noob game that Mixy and Cowgirl were both noobs. Penalty for losing was a mod-chosen avatar. But there was initially confusion over who actually won the bet since Mixy was a wolf when she died but was village when the bet was made. Lesson: do not bet against the mods.
This is not a good day for me, apparently.
this morning haha😱 What? When did this happen?
I mentioned earlier that Crayola has posted a TON of "this is what I did today" stuff, and not so much of substance. So that does not sit too well with me.FTB has not been on at all, I believe, which means she is likely to get modkilled given the participation requirements.
That is the only other person who you find sketchy right now?
You had some decently good reads in the noob game. Where those at?
Also,
@vetmedhead I will refer to you as a she/her from now on! 🙂
Lawper (edit: stupid autocorrect) made a bet with the mods during the noob game that Mixy and Cowgirl were both wolves. Penalty for losing was a mod-chosen avatar. But there was initially confusion over who actually won the bet since Mixy was a wolf when she died but was village when the bet was made. Lesson: do not bet against the mods.
FIFY
this is adorable because literally every time I'm a villager someone calls me d1
Has to do with aggressive and or shenanigan-laden posting promise 😉
Except you are totes adorable thoughI want to lynch you now just for calling me adorable.
![]()
Wow and I even just went back and “fixed” noobs -> villagers.FIFY
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, but that is something that other people brought up much earlier than you did. Why is it that it does not sit well with you?I mentioned earlier that Crayola has posted a TON of "this is what I did today" stuff, and not so much of substance. So that does not sit too well with me.
fairly... normal for Crayola though. it's a double edged blade.I mentioned earlier that Crayola has posted a TON of "this is what I did today" stuff, and not so much of substance. So that does not sit too well with me.
Also,
@vetmedhead I will refer to you as a she/her from now on! 🙂
I used zher/zhim for @Bottle of Bear when he was being a PITA about it last year. but VMH be a girl yo.
@LetItSnow I'm ever so mildly alarmed by how many people "like" you sucking bone marrow . . .
If this was the reasoning, then why did you stop? 😉I used zher/zhim for @Bottle of Bear when he was being a PITA
Ok. I think Mix, Nohika (where my vote is right now), VMH, and Mel are all tied.
I'm super ok with any of them going down. I was going to move my vote to VA, but Trilt's calling me off it, and I buy Trilt as villager so far, so I'll assume I'm tunneled there.
In add'n to those four, I could easily go johnnaboo or killerleaf or bryndiana. Not fond of AM's play so far - it's more like n00b AM than recent AM. There are a bunch of others that I just have no read one way or the other on because of newness, probably: Stella, skyer, lawper, calpri, etc. They need to post a lot more game-related content, or they're going to rise up the "need to be lynched" list.
I'm not happy with the hydra because of hydra, but I don't read it as wolf, yet.
I dunno what I think about Cheezy. Historically, I've tunneled on him at bad times, so I'm gonna kinda see what other people think.
I think CrayCray is village, fwiw.
Thanks for who's tied. I could vote AM and not just because she's slacking in posting tallies. The noobs I'm being soft today and kinda want to let them live another day. Nohika I'm reading more villagey. VMH is hard to read from D1, but if she's village, she'll read that to a lot of people within a couple days. Mel is baby stl so is always neutral. Mixy I have a few wolfy points for, so I think I'll go there for today
unlynch allie
lynch mixy
...snapchat?If this was the reasoning, then why did you stop? 😉
😍 😛
I've come to the conclusion that it's just an elaborate catfish attempt....snapchat?
😍 😛
Ok, but that is something that other people brought up much earlier than you did. Why is it that it does not sit well with you?
True, I have been taking note of those who have been sitting back more, but it seems off to me because posting without substance (like killerleaf has also been called out for) distracts from actual lynching conversation (like how long Cray's and SkiO's little battle went for).
fairly... normal for Crayola though. it's a double edged blade.
I used zher/zhim for @Bottle of Bear when he was being a PITA about it last year. but VMH be a girl yo.
I don't really know any of these players (I would not count one noob game as "knowing" someone well), so I am just going off of what they have posted in the last 24ish hours. Cray seemed irritated that we wanted to hear more from her, and that we didn't just know she was busy. It was a bit over the top.
*********
I have had a pretty busy week so I haven’t looked yet. If anyone has ideas on how to torture lawp, let me know! I have a 3 day weekend!
**********
FWIW (probs not much), I threw your name out there bc you honest to god freak me out. For one, your avatar creeps the **** outta me and two, I now post very little about my absences (working with cow ovaries) bc I'm terrified that you'll appear in front of me and slap my wrist if I do.I could easily go johnnaboo or killerleaf or bryndiana.
Ok, maybe I'm feeling it a little, Mr. Krabs. I'm chatty when I'm tipsy. And also more honest
D1 Keep Calm and Bake On Lynch Tally
VA (1) - capri
Paws () -
Mixy (4) - lawp, KL, pippy, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika (3) - am, lis, mel
KL (1) - boo
vmh (3) - allie, bryndy, trilt
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (2) - Mixy, sky
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray (1) - cdo
Missing: @fromthebox
23/24
Deadline Midnight EST Today/tonight (~1.5 hours)
VA (1) - capri
Paws () -
Mixy (4) - lawp, KL, pippy, Snowy
finn (2) - paws, VA
Kski (2) - cray, Stella
nohika (3) - am, lis, mel
KL (1) - boo
vmh (3) - allie, bryndy, trilt
mel (3) - nohika, kski, finn
lawp (2) - Mixy, sky
allie () -
sky (1) - vmh
Cray (1) - cdo
Missing: @fromthebox
23/24
Deadline Midnight EST Today/tonight (~1.5 hours)
what
(also, jilary has changed her name to @Skimble, which im surprised i remembered)
Well at least you didn’t drunkenly reveal your affiliation last game. 😛Ok, maybe I'm feeling it a little, Mr. Krabs. I'm chatty when I'm tipsy. And also more honest
Actually, maybe that’s worth a shot (no pun intended). Are you a wolf?
(Btw LIS, I’m kidding here. I don’t actually expect any wolves to out themselves.)
Lawper has also been pretty quiet, and (from the one game I played with him(?)) that seems off. So...
unlynch vmh
lynch Lawper
unlynch vmh
lynch Lawper
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All y'all who are afraid of LIS:
Buck up.
This is not the peewee league anymore
Buck up.
This is not the peewee league anymore
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Isn't it usually hydrated wolves that interact with you? 😀It does make me feel better to be questioned by someone's who hydrated. WW isn't complete without it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why do you have to be so lameGonna interrupt you right here and say that if we still have a 4 way tie heading towards midnight, I will break it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That would please me, and we all know that is what this game is aboutCan I just go with my usual 100% belligerent?
Cause I'm old and grumpier than I lookWhy do you have to be so lame
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 118K