WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But what if we started at 3, then they got a convert when coffee died?

Also, are you going to vote today?

new numbers even more broken than 4 originals

D1 12:3; mislynch
D2 10:3; correct lynch
D3 9:3; conversion
D4 7:3
D5 5:3

i guess it works, but it's ridiculously wolf-sided especially if there was a double kill attempt
 
Slow... to vote! Who are your top wolf picks?

(am I just chatting with wolves today? is everyone a wolf but me?)
Not factoring conversion into my equation I’d say shelter, SAR, and grebes. Not necessarily in that order. I don’t like that they get asked questions but no response.

(But maybe I’m just salty that they’re getting way more noob leeway than me)

Lynch shelter
 
Slow... to vote! Who are your top wolf picks?

(am I just chatting with wolves today? is everyone a wolf but me?)
Also no, not a wolf here. I guess you mean you and AM are since you’ve been talking to yourself and her all evening. 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UNOfficial D5 worst voter turnout since the 2016 election
Genny (2)
- SAR, allie
Grebes (2) - genny, AM
shelter (2) - dandy, dolphin
AM (1) - grebes

7/8
lynch close in ~ 30 min
 
UNOfficial D5 worst voter turnout since the 2016 election
Genny (2)
- SAR, allie
Grebes (2) - genny, AM
shelter (2) - dandy, dolphin
AM (1) - grebes

7/8
lynch close in ~ 30 min

As shelter is the remaining vote, it looks like either shelter comes in time to break the tie between genny and grebes or all 3 get lynched together?
 
As shelter is the remaining vote, it looks like either shelter comes in time to break the tie between genny and grebes or all 3 get lynched together?

Neither are confirmable. shelter could easily make it a four-way. We also don't know how ties are handled.
 
As shelter is the remaining vote, it looks like either shelter comes in time to break the tie between genny and grebes or all 3 get lynched together?

Or AM can answer my question and I might change my vote. Who knows.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or AM can answer my question and I might change my vote. Who knows.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my experience I think AM is usually pretty tight-lipped when it comes to her reads. She puts her vote where she thinks it needs to be. For what it's worth, AM is like the only person I am somewhat confident is a villager. Her coffee votes were reassuring and her self-turmoil after jboo flipped village is pretty characteristic of village AM.
 
In my experience I think AM is usually pretty tight-lipped when it comes to her reads. She puts her vote where she thinks it needs to be. For what it's worth, AM is like the only person I am somewhat confident is a villager. Her coffee votes were reassuring and her self-turmoil after jboo flipped village is pretty characteristic of village AM.

Did I have self-turmoil?
 
Curious. Who am I partnered with?

You keep asking these questions of me, but still won’t answer one question I asked you.
This seems like you are just using questions as a way to distract everyone and to avoid having to actually answer any posed to you. This is setting off my sketch-dar like crazy.
 
You keep asking these questions of me, but still won’t answer one question I asked you.
This seems like you are just using questions as a way to distract everyone and to avoid having to actually answer any posed to you. This is setting off my sketch-dar like crazy.

Do you have a reason I should believe you're village?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad