You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Everyone here is a self-confirmed villager if they want to be. Doesn’t make them an actual villagerHmmm . Changing your vote from someone silent at the moment to a self-confirmed villager -- seems pretty sketch
I get everyone will be a self proclaimed villager. The truth is in the details.Everyone here is a self-confirmed villager if they want to be. Doesn’t make them an actual villager
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (1) - AM
AM (1) - Sporty
Mel (2) - jboo, mutt
mutt (2) - Stagg, grebes
dolphin () -
6/15
lynch close in ~ 11.5 hours
Stagg (1) - AM
AM (1) - Sporty
Mel (2) - jboo, mutt
mutt (2) - Stagg, grebes
dolphin () -
6/15
lynch close in ~ 11.5 hours
Lynch coffee
Because if I can't pm with you, can I trust you? 😉
Because if I can't pm with you, can I trust you? 😉
Lynch coffee
Because if I can't pm with you, can I trust you? 😉
Don't make me lynch you for over-explaining! Lol
JaysmmmBT
Full Member
*****
You have to either bold your vote or put it like this
#####lynch mixy#####
So that mods can find it easily.
*****
lynch stagg
where's your halloween spirit?
where's your halloween spirit?
JaysmmmBT
Full Member
I'm going to assume we have 3 wolves which allows us four mislynches.
lynch stagg
where's your halloween spirit?
I have no idea how to use photoshop. If someone wants to replace zoidberg's head with a jack-o-lantern I'll happily change it for this game since Halloween is by far the best holiday of them all

Edit: @Lawper , can you Mayberry make that happen???
Last edited:
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (2) - AM, Genny
AM (1) - Sporty
Mel (2) - jboo, mutt
mutt (2) - Stagg, grebes
Coffee? (2)- SAR, Jaysssmt
9/15
lynch close in ~ 8.5 hours
A 4 way!?!
Stagg (2) - AM, Genny
AM (1) - Sporty
Mel (2) - jboo, mutt
mutt (2) - Stagg, grebes
Coffee? (2)- SAR, Jaysssmt
9/15
lynch close in ~ 8.5 hours
A 4 way!?!

Last edited:
I would (and would change mine as well), but my drawing laptop is sadly out of commission right now.I have no idea how to use photoshop. If someone wants to replace zoidberg's head with a jack-o-lantern I'll happily change it for this game since Halloween is by far the best holiday of them all
Edit: @Lawper , can you Mayberry make that happen???
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (2) - AM, Genny
AM (1) - Sporty
Mel (2) - jboo, mutt
mutt (2) - Stagg, grebes
Coffee? (2)- SAR, Jaysssmt
9/15
lynch close in ~ 5.5 hours
A 4 way!?!![]()
Was close moved earlier?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dolphins are indeed awesomeLynch dolphin [emoji227]
(sorry dolphin, dolphins are awesome, had to choose someone)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lynch SAR
For last game
For last game

No. Sorry math is hardWas close moved earlier?
Don't make me lynch you for over-explaining! Lol
Lol maybe it will eventually be recognized as my meta one day.
Why?
I'm going to assume we have 3 wolves which allows us four mislynches.
Jesus. I forgot how this rolls in small games.
Lynch SAR
For last game![]()
What game even was last game? Was that the one I woofed with Stagg in? My memory is astoundingly horrid hahaha
Edit: And what did I do to you again?

Yes, and nothing my emoji was clear admiration for the good wolfing game that it was. But that’s why I got my eye on you. And it was the Lurking Below gameWhat game even was last game? Was that the one I woofed with Stagg in? My memory is astoundingly horrid hahaha
Edit: And what did I do to you again?![]()
Yes, and nothing my emoji was clear admiration for the good wolfing game that it was. But that’s why I got my eye on you. And it was the Lurking Below game
Ahaha right. I wouldn't say it was an exceptional wolf game for me except for the fact we were all amazed at how many times I managed to talk my way out of being lynched lol. Especially with Stagg trying to push that bus train. I think I've used up all that good mojo now
I have no idea how to use photoshop. If someone wants to replace zoidberg's head with a jack-o-lantern I'll happily change it for this game since Halloween is by far the best holiday of them all
Edit: @Lawper , can you Mayberry make that happen???
******************I would (and would change mine as well), but my drawing laptop is sadly out of commission right now.
******************
Woot! Will change when I get home!Lynch Jaysssmt
Lynch Jaysssmt
Why's that?
Pssst... hey Ski... Any chance you could make these buoys into pumpkins, please? [emoji316] [emoji120][emoji2533]
I have no clue how to but it was the closest I could find to a pumpkin grebe
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have no clue how to but it was the closest I could find to a pumpkin grebe
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FunnyLynch coffee
Because if I can't pm with you, can I trust you? 😉
That's the lesson that I learned regarding you last time 😍☕
Lynch genny
RNG. Didn't forget that I owe one to Mel, but I enjoyed looking at his face.
RNG. Didn't forget that I owe one to Mel, but I enjoyed looking at his face.
Lynch genny
RNG. Didn't forget that I owe one to Mel, but I enjoyed looking at his face.
Still feel the need to RNG when most of the roster has posted/voted?
Yes.Still feel the need to RNG when most of the roster has posted/voted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes.
Have thoughts on anyone so far?
I think there are a lot of new players that may not use strategies that make sense and that so far there is little to nothing to evaluate on a deeper level.Have thoughts on anyone so far?
I think there are a lot of new players that may not use strategies that make sense and that so far there is little to nothing to evaluate on a deeper level.
What strategies are the newer players using that don't make sense? Do you think your vote will contribute to the needed evaluation on a deeper level?
Why's that?
Nothing solid. With nothing else to go on, I’ve just decided on someone who voted after half of the people already did, hasn’t been overly vocal to draw attention, and was comfortable being the 2nd vote on someone thereby contributing to a further tie.
Nothing substantial and not anything I would swear by. Just wanted to make sure I got a vote in!
*******Pssst... hey Ski... Any chance you could make these buoys into pumpkins, please? [emoji316] [emoji120][emoji2533]
I have no clue how to but it was the closest I could find to a pumpkin grebe
View attachment 241177
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
idk if you were wanting me to replace them with pumpkins or just add stems but i thought this would prob look nicer
*******
Hi, friends. Just catching up. Nice to be playing again!
So many new faces!! Well. Not faces. Names. [emoji38]
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
What's this about? Are you referring to previous games, SAR?Lynch coffee
Because if I can't pm with you, can I trust you? 😉
So many new faces!! Well. Not faces. Names. [emoji38]
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Satisfied for now. Unlynch AM
Lynch Mutt
Sketch points to both of you.You'll be lynching a villager.
Lynch Mel (un)lucky #13
Aww this is the biggest compliment anyone has given me in these games 😍Lynch genny
RNG. Didn't forget that I owe one to Mel, but I enjoyed looking at his face.
Something about this makes my skin crawl, but the logic is sound.Nothing solid. With nothing else to go on, I’ve just decided on someone who voted after half of the people already did, hasn’t been overly vocal to draw attention, and was comfortable being the 2nd vote on someone thereby contributing to a further tie.
Nothing substantial and not anything I would swear by. Just wanted to make sure I got a vote in!
*******
idk if you were wanting me to replace them with pumpkins or just add stems but i thought this would prob look nicer
View attachment 241178
*******
OMG YES!!! Thank you!!! [emoji3590][emoji3590]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing solid. With nothing else to go on, I’ve just decided on someone who voted after half of the people already did, hasn’t been overly vocal to draw attention, and was comfortable being the 2nd vote on someone thereby contributing to a further tie.
Nothing substantial and not anything I would swear by. Just wanted to make sure I got a vote in!
Just for my own knowledge and analysis, are you one of the noobs? Have you played and/or followed the game before in any capacity. Only because I don't recognize the name
Hi, friends. Just catching up. Nice to be playing again!
What's this about? Are you referring to previous games, SAR?
Yeah haha. It's a standing thing now that coffee and I have been able to pm together for a few games. We usually work really well together when we are both village right up until end game when we both firmly put our tinfoil hats on and accuse each other of being a pocketing wolf. To the point that coffee has put herself next to me on the roster before in the hopes of roster pm-ing haha
P.s. nice to see your face around!
I'm not going to be around for close so I'm breaking the tie now.
Unlynch Stagg
Lynch Coffee?
Unlynch Stagg
Lynch Coffee?
unlynch stagg
lynch jays
lynch jays
I'm meaning that it is what I anticipate coming from new players, and there will be more to evaluate on a deeper level as people post more...but you know that tooWhat strategies are the newer players using that don't make sense? Do you think your vote will contribute to the needed evaluation on a deeper level?
Uh huhI'm not going to be around for close so I'm breaking the tie now.
Unlynch Stagg
Lynch Coffee?
Getting old.
Lynch Stagg
Getting a vote in for now because I’m test driving cars. Feels between him and two of the noobs and I will be the first to say I’m bad at reading noobs.
Getting a vote in for now because I’m test driving cars. Feels between him and two of the noobs and I will be the first to say I’m bad at reading noobs.
I'm meaning that it is what I anticipate coming from new players, and there will be more to evaluate on a deeper level as people post more...but you know that too
I don't understand what this means.
Uh huh
Getting old.
"Getting old". I don't think I've even voted for you since your first game.
You're in the lead with what, 2 hours left? Going to stick with RNG?Uh huh
Getting old.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which two?Feels between him and two of the noobs
What’s RNG?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What’s RNG?
Random Number Generator. It's when a player votes someone else at random for no specific reason.
Understand which part? I think the new players are going to have strategies or be posting things that will be harder to make sense of, and for someone else would be sketchy, but for a new player is just a new player But they haven't said much so this hasnt been true, I just anticipate it, and 3/15 players means this is true for 20%, which is a lot.I don't understand what this means.
"Getting old". I don't think I've even voted for you since your first game.
No, I meant leading D1 in general is getting old.
Understand which part? I think the new players are going to have strategies or be posting things that will be harder to make sense of, and for someone else would be sketchy, but for a new player is just a new player But they haven't said much so this hasnt been true, I just anticipate it, and 3/15 players means this is true for 20%, which is a lot.
No, I meant leading D1 in general is getting old.
I don't mean new players in general. I mean this particular crop playing right now. Would you say they're confusing? Some have been fairly active considering it's their first game. What does 3/15 refer to?
If you don't like leading, you need to point out who is wolfier than you and why I shouldn't be voting for you.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K