Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no nothing is obvious I hate this freaking play styleWouldn't you like to know 😍
(I think it is pretty obvious what I did. Nice of him to try to kill me for it, last time I do anything nice for anyone other than myself.)
if you think it's obvious to villagers, then you should come out and flat out state it very freaking clearly on thread to make sure it's clear to wolves, you know, the ones you're supposed to try to be communicating with to better villager-hunt?
if you think your cryptic-ness is somehow keeping villagers enough in the dark maybe to justify only some of the wolves catching on, then by all means
I think it's ridiculous
the only time I'm cryptic is if I think there's a chance villagers didn't catch on and that the benefit of that outweighs the risk that some of the wolves aren't catching on
