WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’ve already gone over why I’m not the convert.

Do you guys think allieh would be an OG villager?

Members don't see this ad.

Funny you should ask.

Allie is WZ's manator. So yes, I think she is the definition of OG everything in this game.
Given my ability, and I’m paraphrasing here, to be the matriarch and tell everyone one day to GO THE HELL TO SLEEP, on a night where multiple people had already been outed and wolves could have easily killed them off... do you really think that makes sense to do if I were a villager?

Members don't see this ad :)
So the points I wanted to address earlier:

Because he did tell us he didn't have a huge justification for shooting MJ besides that he had to use the second one shortly after the first.

Um, no. This is wrong. I gave a pretty extensive justification about why I chose MJ. I said I wasn't "overly confident" which is something you implied about it. You're twisting my words and throwing some interesting shade today and it's not helping my paranoia about you right now...

as long as the seer was alive the illusion lived, and maybe that's why the villagers left her for so long

who was the person who said "I think I know why she's still alive" - was that Ziggy?

That's a good theory, but what evidence do you have of this? Finn was seered as wolf and then flipped village. She may have been a convert, but in every game I've played so far the convert was identified as such in the write-ups. Idk what's going on with the illusion thing, but I don't think it "last as long as the seer was alive". That just doesn't make sense to me.

@Stagg737 anything interesting happen to you?

Do you have Lynch avoidance? I redirected someone to you but why would it say you aren't quite feeling like yourself instead of you blocking/absorbing this?

I got no results last night.

Yes. Though I think they must be taken with a grain of salt. I think the illusion person may be able to make greenies come up red and vice versa...

At this point I think this is the most likely explanation of the "illusions" going on but up until Capri revealed all her results it was all just tin-foil and before she flipped wolf and MJ turned back to wolf I wasn't ready to accept that explanation yet.

If it was submitted as an action at night, why did Glamm not come up dead when Sporty did? It happened hours later

I asked the mods about this and apparently it was an error. It should have gone out with the results from that day cycle. @WildZoo , @Karabiner13 , it would be nice if you could confirm that this was a mod-error to clear this up.

So basically you shot two wolves. Suspect AF

Yea, and I already gave my explanations about why for both. With the MJ change to wolf (if true, which I'm assuming this is his actual affiliation at this point), it does look bad. I could have just not killed Glam and then we would have wasted an entire day and night talking about whether she was actually an alpha, a villager with 1x avoidance, or a wolf, so I decided not to let us waste a day. Sorry, not sorry. I also had some pretty damn good reasons for going after MJ which I already outlined. I could have just not used my second shot at all, but I had enough of a case against MJ to use it. Thought I'd done a good job with that, but obviously not if he's really a wolf.

If the illusion ability can change people's affiliation after death then this is a pretty great way to frame me.

N9 Kill Tally

Pippy (3)
- cray, jboo, stagg
jboo (3) - pippy, zigzag, genny

:shifty: :heckyeah: Tie! :heckyeah: :shifty:

6/6

Deadline 10pm est (~1 hour)

family-dog-india-motorcycle-bike-1364575869c.gif

But come sunset, everyone was still around. Maybe they just felt @WildZoo's deep grief at the death of her favorite wolfatee and felt a period of mourning without violence was the right thing to do. Questions swirled as the remaining family members got ready for what could be one last night kill. Was someone protected? Maybe they were blocked? Are kills not effective on someone? It seems they would never no what happened but they were all thankful to be alive.

No one has died

It is now Night 9. Deadline is 10pm EST. Choose your victim wisely!
I don't think they attempted a kill last night. I have gotten no indication that protection has been used in this game at all. No one has claimed that kills don't work against them either (though genny hasn't answered this).

There have been no other no kill nights besides n2 when we think the convert happened. Additionally, I see no reason the villagers would've attempted to kill stagg. He would be prime bait to throw under the bus today.

I do think the "not feeling yourself" thing is weird.

I have gotten no indication that protection has been used in this game at all. No one has claimed that kills don't work against them either (though genny hasn't answered this).
Ok, so since you haven't gotten a notification, clearly no mechanism exists

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There have been no other no kill nights besides n2 when we think the convert happened.
I am not a protector, but even if I was, protectors rarely actually hit the mark.

I absorb abilities used on me and can use them the next day. So I jailed Pippy after Finn tried to jail me the day she died. I seered Capri after she tried to seer me. Day actions don't work on me. And I'm useless unless someone uses an ability on me.

So... which one of you is the redirector? :heckyeah:

Does village lynching work on you?

Ok, so since you haven't gotten a notification, clearly no mechanism exists

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am not a protector, but even if I was, protectors rarely actually hit the mark.
I didn't say notification. I said indication.

You seem to think you're the reason why stagg wasn't killed. It would've made no sense for them to try and kill him. He was looking very sketchy yesterday.

Once again, I don't think you understand how my role works. I understand what my goal is, and I've been doing the best I can. If genny is saying my list makes sense, then maybe believe that. She understands how it works (and apparently maybe stagg does also).

In case we haven't figured it out, Genny is my PM partner. Last night she said this:

"Does this sound like chaos to you?: during the next lynch you will be able to select three possible redirection targets and one person who you would redirect them towards. We'll let chance handle the rest."

To which I responded:

"That definitely sounds fishy. I've also been wondering about the whole illusion thing, especially now that Capri has revealed her supposed seering results. I like figuring out mechanics, and this game has been a nightmare for that."

To which she said she was thinking about redirecting people onto herself. This whole thing has set me off into tin-foil tunnels to me about possible chaos (which my logic is telling me isn't true). This was before MJ's affiliation changed in write-up so we had thought there was only 1 non-wolf left, so I found the chaos implications strange. I also took it as her being suspicious of Ziggy as she said Pippy was basically good if there was only 1 villager left, so I felt like she was trying to throw shade at Ziggy. She also said something about the illusions in our PM which made me do a double take on re-reading it. So I asked her a question about 3 hours ago which she still hasn't responded to. Combine that with the fact that the ability she's claiming is the same ability KC had in Lurking when I wolfed with her and I'm getting super paranoid about her...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh I didn't realize that was a real question.
Yes, it's a real question. You don't have to answer but I also wonder if that could be the reason why they didn't kill

Oh I didn't realize that was a real question.

Why wouldn't it have been? We had just been talking about the illusion thing and you sounded like you slipped about knowing something you shouldn't. I could totally be reading that wrong as I don't think I've PM'd with you before, but you're coming across as sketchballs in PMs to me...

In case we haven't figured it out, Genny is my PM partner. Last night she said this:

"Does this sound like chaos to you?: during the next lynch you will be able to select three possible redirection targets and one person who you would redirect them towards. We'll let chance handle the rest."

To which I responded:

"That definitely sounds fishy. I've also been wondering about the whole illusion thing, especially now that Capri has revealed her supposed seering results. I like figuring out mechanics, and this game has been a nightmare for that."

To which she said she was thinking about redirecting people onto herself. This whole thing has set me off into tin-foil tunnels to me about possible chaos (which my logic is telling me isn't true). This was before MJ's affiliation changed in write-up so we had thought there was only 1 non-wolf left, so I found the chaos implications strange. I also took it as her being suspicious of Ziggy as she said Pippy was basically good if there was only 1 villager left, so I felt like she was trying to throw shade at Ziggy. She also said something about the illusions in our PM which made me do a double take on re-reading it. So I asked her a question about 3 hours ago which she still hasn't responded to. Combine that with the fact that the ability she's claiming is the same ability KC had in Lurking when I wolfed with her and I'm getting super paranoid about her...
I'm not chaos. Although apparently I am chaotic, I am a wolf. I do find it a bit odd she re-directed towards you. But Finn jailed her. There's really no explanation for that if she was a villager because her role effectively already made her unseerable. She wouldn't need protection from that.

Also paranoid about Pip because she always screws me over and I don't know why she's not trying to kill me right now.
Because I don't know why you would have jailed me and redirected me if you actually didn't think I was sketchy :shrug:

Because there were no kills to jail or redirect, and so it would make me look more wolfy the more you did that

So I can't see you doing those things other than if you were trying to village hunt, which means I should not kill you

Not yours, the one Stagg asked in PM.

I don't think it's Cray. I'm leaning jboo and Stagg at the moment.
I don't think it's stagg. I think the illusions have made him look really bad... but then again idk. Him shooting glam did make sense though

But Finn jailed her. There's really no explanation for that if she was a villager because her role effectively already made her unseerable. She wouldn't need protection from that.

There are plenty of other things to be protected from other than seering. Plus, if Genny absorbed her jailing, they could have jailed 2 people the following night. There are explanations. Not saying that's what happened, but I think you're wrong to just write that off as a reason she isn't village.

Like at this point we know it was an illusion that finn came up green, and MJ came up red.

There are plenty of other things to be protected from other than seering. Plus, if Genny absorbed her jailing, they could have jailed 2 people the following night. There are explanations. Not saying that's what happened, but I think you're wrong to just write that off as a reason she isn't village.
The jailing didn't protect her from anything. It didn't work on her. Sure, they could've absorbed 2 jailings the next night. But why effectively have no jailings one night to have two the next night? Doesn't make sense.

idk man, I've had 2.5 glasses of wine now, nothing makes sense
Yeah so we are 15 min from close and you very well could get killed. Still not going to tell us why to save you?

Okay, I'm going to lay this out on thread because Genny is coming across as shady AF in PMs to me. Last night before vote close I asked her what I thought about the illusions and she said this:

"I think it made villagers look like wolves. I don't know how long it lasted or who's doing it though."

When I re-read it this morning, that sat wrong with me. It seemed like she let it slip that she knew there was a time limit on the illusions. That's what I asked her to clarify earlier today and she just tried to play it off like she didn't think it was a real question. Her response to the question just now was that she did think that it wore off. So I think she knows something about the illusion that she's not letting on.

This was our most recent convo in the past 30 minutes:

Genny: We should probably kill Pip. But I also don't like how jboo doesn't say anything until she's in danger of dying and then suddenly she's around.

Stagg: How do you feel about zigs? Because yesterday it sounded like you were trying to do some subtle shading in here and it's not sitting well with me.

Genny: I thought pip was redirector until zigs claimed it. so that was my pippy paranoia peeking out.

Stagg: So that entire time you thought there were still 2 villagers left? Yea, I don't buy that.

y'all can keep this in a tie, I'm fine with that (not sarcastic, I feel like it's the best way to go out of this particular game)
Because you and jboo are both village?
Okay, I'm going to lay this out on thread because Genny is coming across as shady AF in PMs to me. Last night before vote close I asked her what I thought about the illusions and she said this:

"I think it made villagers look like wolves. I don't know how long it lasted or who's doing it though."

When I re-read it this morning, that sat wrong with me. It seemed like she let it slip that she knew there was a time limit on the illusions. That's what I asked her to clarify earlier today and she just tried to play it off like she didn't think it was a real question. Her response to the question just now was that she did think that it wore off. So I think she knows something about the illusion that she's not letting on.
That quote doesn't seem sketchy to me.

This was our most recent convo in the past 30 minutes:

Genny: We should probably kill Pip. But I also don't like how jboo doesn't say anything until she's in danger of dying and then suddenly she's around.

Stagg: How do you feel about zigs? Because yesterday it sounded like you were trying to do some subtle shading in here and it's not sitting well with me.

Genny: I thought pip was redirector until zigs claimed it. so that was my pippy paranoia peeking out.

Stagg: So that entire time you thought there were still 2 villagers left? Yea, I don't buy that.
I really don't like how jboo does that and that's why I think she needs to die lol. She hasn't been helpful literally at all

Maybe she thought pip was chaos, idk.

Nope, she's not coming back, because why lose when you can let me die instead
Are you even going to say who you think are bad people or just go "woe is me" the whole time

So, you know what?

Y'all need to lynch a freaking VILLAGER today, and I am not that, so I suggest you take these last 5ish minutes and look elsewhere.

I've already pretty much missed out on my win condition, so whatever.

I'm Chaos, you dingbats.

Get the **** off my vote; you will lose if you vote for me today, and I have a sentimental soft spot for the woofs.

So, you know what?

Y'all need to lynch a freaking VILLAGER today, and I am not that, so I suggest you take these last 5ish minutes and look elsewhere.

I've already pretty much missed out on my win condition, so whatever.

I'm Chaos, you dingbats.

Get the **** off my vote; you will lose if you vote for me today, and I have a sentimental soft spot for the woofs.
So what did you do to stagg?