WWizards of WWaverly Place - GAME THREAD!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay, but why?
Pokemon GIF

Members don't see this ad.

It’s in the rules that wolves must submit a kill each night.
Why do you have to murder my tinfoil babies?

BREAKING NEWS: Scientists launch sneak attack on the periodic table. They've added the element of surprise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Alright if someone jailed/cancelled April’s action please cough it up so we know that’s what happened.
im going to go to sleep now. Literally stayed up so I could share with y’all April went nowhere lol

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody else been getting haunted by the dead? I'm being bullied by dead woofs :p
That's what I'm assuming the vanilla rain and jelly donut hail from Shorty was about lol

• Haha
Hi my name is MKG and welcome to my discussion on why April is woof.
lets start with my real name, its Alex Russo. Ya know, the main character of the show and totally the GOAT.... I mean JOAT. So yep I hunkered down last night and blocked April, because if shes the only one left she hast to make a move right? and what if I tried to track her but she killed me? that would do nothing. so yep. I blocked her and no one died. Thanks for coming to my talk, feel free to reference the work cited and those mentioned in it.

actions that can back up my claims:
N1: Seered Dubz
N2: Protected Samac

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
lets start with my real name, its Alex Russo. Ya know, the main character of the show and totally the GOAT.... I mean JOAT. So yep I hunkered down last night and blocked April, because if shes the only one left she hast to make a move right? and what if I tried to track her but she killed me? that would do nothing. so yep. I blocked her and no one died. Thanks for coming to my talk, feel free to reference the work cited and those mentioned in it.

You’re a quiet joat then cause I didn’t get anything but thank you boo. I appreciate you looking out for me. <3
And with that imma
Yeet april

Reactions: 1 user

Sorry about yesterday :sorry:

yeet april

Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Are your actions supposed to be loud? Because I didn't get any night result saying anything about being blocked

You’re a silenced joat then cause I didn’t get anything but thank you boo. I appreciate you looking out for me. <3
And with that imma
Yeet april
I got the seering notification, but maybe protection is quiet?

I switched all the labels on my wife's spice rack. She doesn’t know it yet, but her thyme’s cumin.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Also I’m Harper Finkle. I guess we’re BFFs?
:love:

• Love
Ok but hear me out -- what if we yeeted AM first for not meeting content minimums
What content minimum did she not meet? I thought she must have at least posted 5 things per day

• Haha
  • Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey April so inquiring minds want to know... were you gonna kill me tonight or someone else? I need to know if you were going to let me make it to drunken WW or not lol

(I also was all on board with an April yeet today I kept trying to say noooo she’s village through the night without anything to back that up cause I wanted to liveeeeeeeeeeee and assumed if I died you all would just yeet her anyway)

Hey April so inquiring minds want to know... were you gonna kill me tonight or someone else? I need to know if you were going to let me make it to drunken WW or not lol
I can't kill

Oh Dubz is post restricted now lol

Oh Dubz is post restricted now lol
I forgot and got a mod wrist slap :sorry: Please enjoy all my edited posts.

Today, my son asked "Can I have a bookmark?" and I burst into tears. 11 years old and he still doesn't know my name is Brian.

• Haha
I can't kill
Verb tense issues. I think you mean you couldn't kill. Because you were blocked.

renderTimingPixel.png
My wife just completed a 40 week body building program this morning.
It's a girl and weighs 7lbs 12 oz.

• Haha
  • Care
Verb tense issues. I think you mean you couldn't kill. Because you were blocked.
I... Can't... Kill

As far as I see in my mod PM, I was not blocked last night

I... Can't... Kill

As far as I see in my mod PM, I was not blocked last night
So you are saying mk is lying?

As I handed my dad his 50th birthday card, he looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "One would have been enough."

Has anybody else been getting haunted by the dead? I'm being bullied by dead woofs :p

I put a clock on my belt. It was a waist of time.
I'm getting support from dead villagers and specific memes that handicap my posting for half an hour.
Ok but hear me out -- what if we yeeted AM first for not meeting content minimums
I haven't missed any minimums ever, Pippy. 😠

Yeet April

to cancel out samac's self-vote

• Care
I have no clue, I don't have any evidence to say. Either lying or there's a redirector
Usually people are informed if their action is redirected. So...why are you voting AM instead of mk?

What genre are national anthems? Country.

I have no clue, I don't have any evidence to say. Either lying or there's a redirector
nope my PM told me I successfully blocked you, no redirect. so unless some other blocker wants to come forward and say they blocked someone else it has to be you.

Usually people are informed if their action is redirected. So...why are you voting AM instead of mk?
Mkg still seems to be coming from a village place and I don't really want to believe she's lying

I'm seriously concerned about AM posting less than a large group of people including myself

nope my PM told me I successfully blocked you, no redirect. so unless some other blocker wants to come forward and say they blocked someone else it has to be you.
Is blocking a silent action then?