Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
why in god's name would you do that, me and samac are mason buddies. you think you could convince us to vote the other?
It would be funny

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Guys you should probably wait until f3 to nka lol
In not analyzing anything. Just asking to be the kill. All I said was I never went to f3. Turns out I don’t like the pressure of being this close to f3. When I subbed into champs last year into a Poe slot I asked them if they were going to yeet me I understood because my slot was sus as hell but do it earlier than f3 lol

Kill me pls.

joke's on you the final scum should kill me because I promise I will burn through the candle of my life towning the **** out before I go down quietly.

Members don't see this ad :)
also the kill doesnt really make sense for psv either tbh, why not take your chances in f3 even if it is hopeless rather than kill into the poe

"for the lulz" maybe but if this flips town I will be 10% less surprised than i would normally be lol

also the kill doesnt really make sense for psv either tbh, why not take your chances in f3 even if it is hopeless rather than kill into the poe

"for the lulz" maybe but if this flips town I will be 10% less surprised than i would normally be lol
I wouldn’t want to go to f3 if I was guaranteed to die. I’d prefer to end it sooner and totally kill for the lulz.
She is my wolf child.

Yeah. Village. But more so I think because zenge and I were reading her as such

What if santy gave zoo the track the night he died and decided to use it on clem 'jic'

could that make sense?

lol

I wouldn’t want to go to f3 if I was guaranteed to die. I’d prefer to end it sooner and totally kill for the lulz.
She is my wolf child.
Well, fair enough there.

Useless postulating is fun, especially if it is useless

What if santy gave zoo the track the night he died and decided to use it on clem 'jic'

could that make sense?

lol
Nah. He would have given it to one of his top reads, zenge or genny before giving it to dubz I think.

Members don't see this ad :)
If it came down to you/gikkle/clem I’d be more inclined that gikkle drove that bus than they came up with an elaborate ruse.

If it came down to you/gikkle/clem I’d be more inclined that gikkle drove that bus than they came up with an elaborate ruse.
yeah i guess so when i stop to examine the mech needed to even try that

Unless
Oh
Oh no
Brain
Maybe it was a failsafe
>genny blocked dubz n2
>dubz had to do the kill because genny couldn’t block her again
>worried tracker would think the same thing
>target teammate to assure one of you would make it out alive

Unless
Oh
Oh no
Brain
Maybe it was a failsafe
>genny blocked dubz n2
>dubz had to do the kill because genny couldn’t block her again
>worried tracker would think the same thing
>target teammate to assure one of you would make it out alive
oh I forgot about the roleblock thing.

oh no lol

It make more sense to me if my brain is in the headspace of “it’s obvious I have to do the kill. Want to make sure one of us goes to endgame”
Oh ****
That’s exactly something I would do
I would have asked dubz to do that to me tbh

Day 6 Yeet Tally
PSV (3) - Achro 69, Clem 18, samac 69

3/5
yeet close in ~24.5 hours

guys stop tinfoiling and let me believe the game will end here

i don't wanna have to use more brainpower >.<

That is **** I would do.
Wolfing with zenge once he wanted to say he block me when we were both were under some suspicion I made him actually do it in case of tracker

Reactions: 1 user
guys stop tinfoiling and let me believe the game will end here

i don't wanna have to use more brainpower >.<
I can’t help it. That’s a realization I needed yo share before being dead tomorrow

I think it’s worth evaluating Clem independently fr the mech clear too.
I honestly haven’t done that

It make more sense to me if my brain is in the headspace of “it’s obvious I have to do the kill. Want to make sure one of us goes to endgame”
Oh ****
That’s exactly something I would do
I would have asked dubz to do that to me tbh
I had thought of that actually when I was having that discussion with you earlier about whether dubz was blocker or tracker
but I didn't really wanna spend brain energy thinking about it until f3
or later today if we didn't hammer

I think it’s worth evaluating Clem independently fr the mech clear too.
I honestly haven’t done that
I have

they have had great tone but didnt really do much to actually murder wolves tbh lol

gikkle your homework will be to look at Clem’s posts and interactions.
Archi yours will be to look at all of gialle.

I had thought of that actually when I was having that discussion with you earlier about whether dubz was blocker or tracker
but I didn't really wanna spend brain energy thinking about it until f3
or later today if we didn't hammer
Yeah it doesn’t really matter tracker or blocker at that point.

I have re-read the game like 5 times, I just dont always say it.

• Care
Yeah it doesn’t really matter tracker or blocker at that point.
yeah ik that's just when I thought about it
gikkle your homework will be to look at Clem’s posts and interactions.
Archi yours will be to look at all of gialle.
If the games lasts till tomorrow and I'm alive with clem and achro it'll be one massive "I told you so" from day 2 gikkle who was pushing both those worlds

If the games lasts till tomorrow and I'm alive with clem and achro it'll be one massive "I told you so" from day 2 gikkle who was pushing both those worlds
Well it won’t be both of them lol

you only get half credit wtf man lol

I can’t
Zenge asked me if I would do something like that and I just shrugged it off as maybe
But yes. Yes I would if I was worried tracker would find it obvious who to target because of the blockers info.
Dubz even ****img said it

• Love
I can’t
Zenge asked me if I would do something like that and I just shrugged it off as maybe
But yes. Yes I would if I was worried tracker would find it obvious who to target because of the blockers info.
Dubz even ****img said it
I noticed that too lol

I mean we’re in end game together im going back and reading through you too to make sure I don’t have blinders on
I just meant the mindmeld we had about glikkle's reads

• Care
also if psv doesnt end it and its clem we... were always going to f3 tbh with the evidence at hand

we didnt play it wrong

• Care
  • Care
also if psv doesnt end it and its clem we... were always going to f3 tbh with the evidence at hand

we didnt play it wrong
I have to say, your positive attitude here in trying to soothe everyone is just really inspiring. I am really excited to play in champs with you.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I have to say, your positive attitude here in trying to soothe everyone is just really inspiring. I am really excited to play in champs with you.
I do my best when town to safeguard my village from the worries and anxiety of towning. Mafia is a very hard game, it can be made easier by relying on each other.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users