WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll need to reread some things before deciding who to lynch, and I'm open to suggestions for who to look into tonight.

I'll deal with any rants in response to this, but I believe an investigation of me when it appears there is confirmation that someone has already performed such an action would be a waste.

I don't mind if you do decide to check me out, just thought I'd let you consider dyachei as an option as well. I'm a little wary at the moment.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah. With Gwen's claim that TV investigated ... BI (?) N1 and her N2 .... I got myself revved up for a rant. And then I gave up. If all my previous rants about it haven't taken hold, they certainly aren't going to now

No need for a rant, I checked her out the night I was killed

Reactions: 1 users
I'll deal with any rants in response to this, but I believe an investigation of me when it appears there is confirmation that someone has already performed such an action would be a waste.

I don't mind if you do decide to check me out, just thought I'd let you consider dyachei as an option as well. I'm a little wary at the moment.
you're wary because of what? You haven't mentioned anything to me by PM or even really said much at all. I can't answer any concerns if I don't know about them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch chillbo

Not a strong feeling, but I want to get a vote in because I might not be able to check in again before deadline

you're wary because of what? You haven't mentioned anything to me by PM or even really said much at all. I can't answer any concerns if I don't know about them.

If there was something specific to discuss, I would. You just seem...off...

I am not a wolf, even though this happened last night.

"Someone decided to stuff you in a bottle all night. How rude! In the morning, you tip it over and escape."
This is not the reason I am lynching chillbo, although it fits in with the picture.

I was told that Chillbo was "grumpy".... I am assuming... Block + no wolf kill = grumpy chillbo.

It is a very far-fetched notion, but no better than the zilch we have.

OT: A butt-load of blocking in this game. My 2nd least favorite role ability to see in a game (silencing still #1). I think there must be some reason for the need for so much blocking but nothing comes to mind.

Reactions: 1 users
because I'm at the office pricing medications ~6-8 hrs a day and haven't been spending as much time on SDN?

Maybe. I'm not completely sure.

It's just a feeling that I have which is why I mentioned it to tuckervet.

Reactions: 1 user
Mod Announcement:

STL is no longer able to play since he's off in Cancun, so brightimpressio will be replacing him and his role.

I hope he's drinking piña coladas right now. Damn, what I would do for a good one.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is not the reason I am lynching chillbo, although it fits in with the picture.

I was told that Chillbo was "grumpy".... I am assuming... Block + no wolf kill = grumpy chillbo.

It is a very far-fetched notion, but no better than the zilch we have.
Eh? Ya haven't noticed I been like this the whole game? Your eyes must be as bad as mine! Har har har!

Welcome back BI and TV!

SOV is right, there has been a bunch of blocking so far, which in my opinion doesn't help us really narrow down who has been attacking since there are potentially 4 blocks.
The fire itself seems more wolf block to me, as Escalla mentioned. Out of all the blocks I have slight suspicion of Allieh, so tentatively lynch allie.

On the other hand, the blocking may not have had anything to do with no kills. A conversion is another possibility.

A conversion this early? Sounds like it would cut into my card time.

CANCUN??? I would love to be there now now now.

I can't be too sure about the other arguments so lynch allieh for now because that seems pretty safe.

I am Swordmaster Talek. I'm a Draik who loves battle, so much so that I've been training to resist an attack and can fight back against my comrades once. I will either evade one lynch or one wolf attack. So I guess I'll be getting my evasion out of the way but it will not help the villagers any. So you all are wasting your time unfortunately :/. With that being said though, I don't really know where else to place my vote.

Official Lynch Tally

Chillbo 1
- tuckervet
Allie 8 - orca, devyn, dyachei, BI, ash, wildzoo, mdream, bluesails
BI 1 - jojo
Wildzoo 2- Escalla, 98cats
LIS 0
MJ 0

Votes: 12
/26
Waffles: 3
Deadline:
1 hour

I have no idea who to pick. Allie's role sounds pretty believable... I didn't read every post since I'm on my phone, but I'm guessing no one admitted to rezzing TV?

Blegh.

****lynch kaudubs****
Nothing behind it, just chose a veteran player. Almost everyone dead so far in the game (both killed by wolves and lynched) has been a noob it seems like so I'm switching it up.

lynch allie even if her sneaky-eaky lynch avoidance does work, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Oh, and pink!

Final Lynch Tally

Chillbo 1
- tuckervet
Allie 13 - orca, devyn, dyachei, BI, ash, wildzoo, mdream, bluesails, Gwen, kayd, epivet, lissa, fs
BI 2 - jojo, MJ
Wildzoo 3- Escalla, 98cats, allie
kaydubs 1 - Jayna
LIS 0
MJ 0

Votes:
20/26
Waffles: 4
Missing votes: Mags, LIS, Chillbo, SOV, nohika, swings

Last edited:
lynch allie even if her sneaky-eaky lynch avoidance does work, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Oh, and pink!
What's sneaky about it? I've been in class all day and when I last looked, I only had two or three votes which I try not to get too bent out of shape about. If I was being a sneaky wolf, I would keep my mouth shut and laugh at you guys when nothing happens.

Lynch wildzoo

Haven't been able to read whole thread yet but lynch Allie. Will possibly change once I get caught up.