You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My interpretation, a chaos seer is still alive, and some ppl that can be seers or may not realize their seering abilities are still alive.Searchers still remain. Some are lost, some are alone, but they remain.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also going back to early WTF stuff... I wouldn't be surprised if cyndia is being a bit avante garde this game and maybe there are more "bad guys" then just the wolves. I am pretty sure there are humans in the game that are playing with the neopets... Not sure if that is wtf or someone else
What is a human?
Are those the things you aspire to be?
Are those the things you aspire to be?
I'd like to point out that there has been no indication that either seer cleared our dear mayor... 
E
Escalla
I'd like to point out that there has been no indication that either seer cleared our dear mayor...![]()
So I noticed. 🙁
But I guess neither TV or TP have been around for the rants involving clearing the mayor.
As much as I despise Escalla, I have reason to believe she is on the trolley.I'd like to point out that there has been no indication that either seer cleared our dear mayor...![]()
While yes I'd take a few rides on her trolley and stick it in the caboose, I'm not sure why that matters here 😉As much as I despise Escalla, I have reason to believe she is on the trolley.
It's hard for this old dog to break out of using his old lingo. She is "totally legitimate" I believe is how they say it nowadays.While yes I'd take a few rides on her trolley and stick it in the caboose, I'm not sure why that matters here 😉
That lady hasn't been legitimate in years 😉It's hard for this old dog to break out of using his old lingo. She is "totally legitimate" I believe is how they say it nowadays.
E
Escalla
I can't.
So I noticed. 🙁
But I guess neither TV or TP have been around for the rants involving clearing the mayor.
Yeah. With Gwen's claim that TV investigated ... BI (?) N1 and her N2 .... I got myself revved up for a rant. And then I gave up. If all my previous rants about it haven't taken hold, they certainly aren't going to now. 🙂
That lady hasn't been legitimate in years 😉
I feel like there's a "your mom" joke in here just begging to be let out.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, I bet you can 😉I can't.
Think I have everything, there'll be a slight delay in results since I'm at the national zoo trying to catch a glimpse of baobao 🙂
Here's a glimpse of baobao.... now close out night!Think I have everything, there'll be a slight delay in results since I'm at the national zoo trying to catch a glimpse of baobao 🙂
Apparently there's a giant panda cam???? There goes my will to study for the rest of finals 😉
Okay, sitting around so just going to start sending what results I can on my phone.
Night closed, results pending
Night closed, results pending
**********************
@Cyndia, if you want any help with modding after my exam Friday, I would be glad to help. 🙂
**********************
@Cyndia, if you want any help with modding after my exam Friday, I would be glad to help. 🙂
**********************
Straw nearly catches on fire, a cool breeze wafts through the night, and spells go flying through the air. Thankfully however, no one has died
And on the bright side, please welcome tuckervet back to the game!
Also, STL is no longer able to play, so BrightImpressio will be replacing him and his role.
It is now Day 5. Lynch away! Deadline is at 11:30PM GMT/6:30PM EST.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
4. @tuckervet
Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
4. @JaynaAli
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
Faerie Land
1. @orca2011
2. @allieh8607
3. @Chillbo Baggins
4. @StartingoverVet
5. @Mad Jack
Meridell
1. @nohika
2. @swingnsave
3. @MDreamaker
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
-------------------------------------------------------
And on the bright side, please welcome tuckervet back to the game!
Also, STL is no longer able to play, so BrightImpressio will be replacing him and his role.
It is now Day 5. Lynch away! Deadline is at 11:30PM GMT/6:30PM EST.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
4. @tuckervet
Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
4. @JaynaAli
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @WildZoo
2. @Ashgirl
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
Faerie Land
1. @orca2011
2. @allieh8607
3. @Chillbo Baggins
4. @StartingoverVet
5. @Mad Jack
Meridell
1. @nohika
2. @swingnsave
3. @MDreamaker
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
-------------------------------------------------------
Last edited:
the no wolf kill makes me very suspicious of tuckervet.
Someone please admit to reviving her.
Someone please admit to reviving her.
Lynch chilbo
2 very slight suspicions.
Unless there is something better.
2 very slight suspicions.
Unless there is something better.
There are one or two neomails waiting to be delivered, and items will be redistributed as noted shortly.
I am not a wolf, even though this happened last night.Lynch chilbo
2 very slight suspicions.
Unless there is something better.
"Someone decided to stuff you in a bottle all night. How rude! In the morning, you tip it over and escape."
**********************
@Cyndia, if you want any help with modding after my exam Friday, I would be glad to help. 🙂
**********************
That would be super helpful! I'll pm you soon 🙂
**********************
@Cyndia, if you want any help with modding after my exam Friday, I would be glad to help. 🙂
**********************
**********************
This goes for me as well, I could really use the experience. And I'm free whenever
**********************
The fire referenced in the write up was at my home; somebody tried to burn me out. I have some reason to think I was protected last night, but the wording of the PM I got about the fire was vague enough that I can't tell if the protection I had kept me from getting killed (thus, no kill last night), or whether the fire was some sort of blocking action that would have prevented me from acting last night.
My PM said that somebody set fire to my neohome. I panicked and put out the blazes. It took all night and occupied my time.
I'm inclined to think failed wolf attack, but it's open to interpretation.
Either way: F you whoever burned my home down.
My PM said that somebody set fire to my neohome. I panicked and put out the blazes. It took all night and occupied my time.
I'm inclined to think failed wolf attack, but it's open to interpretation.
Either way: F you whoever burned my home down.
The fire blocked me the same night I was put in a bottle, it said I was too busy trying to put the fire out to do anything. I don't know if the bottle is a protect+block combo, or just one or the other, but the fire is definitely a block.The fire referenced in the write up was at my home; somebody tried to burn me out. I have some reason to think I was protected last night, but the wording of the PM I got about the fire was vague enough that I can't tell if the protection I had kept me from getting killed (thus, no kill last night), or whether the fire was some sort of blocking action that would have prevented me from acting last night.
My PM said that somebody set fire to my neohome. I panicked and put out the blazes. It took all night and occupied my time.
I'm inclined to think failed wolf attack, but it's open to interpretation.
Either way: F you whoever burned my home down.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone used a spell on me last night, but nothing exciting happened as far as I know 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Someone slipped me a nasty elixir last night 
*** lynch allie***
I know for a fact that she was blocked last night. And the fact that she's playing it up as just a couple spells and that nothing happened makes me suspicious.
I know for a fact that she was blocked last night. And the fact that she's playing it up as just a couple spells and that nothing happened makes me suspicious.
lynch allie
that works for me
that works for me
The way I'm interpreting things, we have potentially three people that were blocked last night. Orca says I was blocked, MJ says the fire is a blocking mechanism so therefore LIS was blocked, and maybe Wildzoo but I'm not positive what the nasty elixir does. If you want to throw a dart and it lands on me then fine, lynch me but you're not going to get a wolf. I personally think LIS tried to cover up his block so lynch LIS
Day off, so no internet except for my phone. Apologies for any typos.
Nothing interesting happened to me last night except for losing the palm fan. I'd like to hear from tuckervet before I make any decisions.
Nothing interesting happened to me last night except for losing the palm fan. I'd like to hear from tuckervet before I make any decisions.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If we consider the bottle thing to also be blocking of some kind we have four. I was told the nasty elixir kept me from performing any nighttime activities, but i wasn't doing anything last night anyway. So LIS, allie, Chillbo and I were all blocked in some way.
E
Escalla
I'm going to wait a bit before voting....
I still agree that a fess up on who rezzed tuckervet would be a good idea at some point....
And lighting someone's house on fire doesn't really seem like a villager action. Maybe that's just me.
I still agree that a fess up on who rezzed tuckervet would be a good idea at some point....
And lighting someone's house on fire doesn't really seem like a villager action. Maybe that's just me.
Thanks for bringing me back!
I don't have any way to prove I'm still good, but with so much blocking going on last night, and the fact that there were at least two requests on the thread that I be ressurected, I think it's reasonable to think I was ressurected by a villager.
Gwen was telling the truth; I looked into BI the first night, but then the wolves killed BI, so I looked into Gwen next and then shared my ability so that she could defend me if I was up for lynch.
I'll need to reread some things before deciding who to lynch, and I'm open to suggestions for who to look into tonight.
I don't have any way to prove I'm still good, but with so much blocking going on last night, and the fact that there were at least two requests on the thread that I be ressurected, I think it's reasonable to think I was ressurected by a villager.
Gwen was telling the truth; I looked into BI the first night, but then the wolves killed BI, so I looked into Gwen next and then shared my ability so that she could defend me if I was up for lynch.
I'll need to reread some things before deciding who to lynch, and I'm open to suggestions for who to look into tonight.
unlynch LIS
gonna wait for now
gonna wait for now
The way I'm interpreting things, we have potentially three people that were blocked last night. Orca says I was blocked, MJ says the fire is a blocking mechanism so therefore LIS was blocked, and maybe Wildzoo but I'm not positive what the nasty elixir does. If you want to throw a dart and it lands on me then fine, lynch me but you're not going to get a wolf. I personally think LIS tried to cover up his block so lynch LIS
Oh yea. I TOTALLY tried to cover it up. That's why I PM'd somebody in group about it ... And posted here in the thread... Yeah. Bang up cover-up job.
And, I wasn't even certain I WAS blocked. Kinda hard to tell under some circumstances, if you catch my drift.
Wait. When did MJ say the fire was a blocking action? Was that in thread? If so I missed it. How would he know? If he did it I want to lynch him.
For now, ****lynch MJ*****
For now, ****lynch MJ*****
Oh. I see his post now. Makes more sense.
***unlynch MJ****
***unlynch MJ****
E
Escalla
Seriously?
I lol'd
Wait. When did MJ say the fire was a blocking action? Was that in thread? If so I missed it. How would he know? If he did it I want to lynch him.
For now, ****lynch MJ*****
I can get on board with this. He said it was the same night as being stuffed in the bottle.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
I lol'd
I can get on board with this. He said it was the same night as being stuffed in the bottle.
And maybe I'm interpreting it incorrectly, but I'm not totally sure how you can tell what it does when you're blocked by the bottle as well.
Official Lynch Tally
Chillbo 1 - SOV
Allie 2 - orca, devyn
LIS 0
MJ 0
Votes: 3/26
Early waffles: 2
Deadline: 4.5 hours
Chillbo 1 - SOV
Allie 2 - orca, devyn
LIS 0
MJ 0
Votes: 3/26
Early waffles: 2
Deadline: 4.5 hours
It was very clearly stated in the PM that I was too busy putting out a fire to do my nightly thing, after which I was shoved into a bottle by some jerk.And maybe I'm interpreting it incorrectly, but I'm not totally sure how you can tell what it does when you're blocked by the bottle as well.
lynch allie
E
Escalla
It was very clearly stated in the PM that I was too busy putting out a fire to do my nightly thing, after which I was shoved into a bottle by some jerk.
Oke doke.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K