You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Official Lynch Tally
Mdream 1 - swings
bluesails 3 - devyn, kayd, MJ
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 4 - LIS, willow, mags, mdream
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 1 - jayna
Mags 1 - dyachei
willow 5 - allie, lissa, gwen, jojo, tp
TP 4 - STL, Chillbo, nohika, wildzoo
epivet 0
Votes: 23/27
Deadline: ~8 minutes (6:30pm EST)
Tasty last minute waffles: 5
Mdream 1 - swings
bluesails 3 - devyn, kayd, MJ
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 4 - LIS, willow, mags, mdream
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 1 - jayna
Mags 1 - dyachei
willow 5 - allie, lissa, gwen, jojo, tp
TP 4 - STL, Chillbo, nohika, wildzoo
epivet 0
Votes: 23/27
Deadline: ~8 minutes (6:30pm EST)
Tasty last minute waffles: 5
So tempted to make it a 3 way tie just to break the game... but that'd probably get me lynched soon...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it's my weirdly explained logic that's making lissa suspicious - I clearly said that I have no strong reason to vote the way I did, but that the wolves killing our affiliation seer so soon made me suspicious that it was a role reveal gone wrong. The chances of the wolves randomly seering TV aren't much higher than the chances of TV's group member being an unseerable wolf (again, assuming there is one this game since I have no reason to believe there's not).
I'm the Space Faerie if that helps.
I'm the Space Faerie if that helps.
unlynch gwen, lynch TP.
I voted for Willow, not TP.Official Lynch Tally
Mdream 1 - swings
bluesails 3 - devyn, kayd, MJ
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 4 - LIS, willow, mags, mdream
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 1 - jayna
Mags 1 - dyachei
willow 5 - allie, lissa, gwen, jojo, tp
TP 4 - STL, Chillbo, nohika, wildzoo
epivet 0
Votes: 23/27
Deadline: ~8 minutes (6:30pm EST)
Tasty last minute waffles: 5
@WillowLeaf @touchpause13
in 5 minutes, sell me on why you should live.
boobs (with video evidence) is an acceptable answer
in 5 minutes, sell me on why you should live.
boobs (with video evidence) is an acceptable answer
Final Lynch Tally
Mdream 1 - swings
bluesails 3 - devyn, kayd, MJ
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 3 - LIS, mags, mdream
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 2 - jayna, 98cats
Mags 1 - dyachei
willow 5 - allie, lissa, gwen, jojo, tp
TP 5 - STL, Chillbo, nohika, wildzoo, willow
epivet 0
Votes: 24/27
Tasty last minute waffles: 6
Missing voters: FS, bluesails, orca
A tie... I like those, but you guys might not. 😉
Mdream 1 - swings
bluesails 3 - devyn, kayd, MJ
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 3 - LIS, mags, mdream
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 2 - jayna, 98cats
Mags 1 - dyachei
willow 5 - allie, lissa, gwen, jojo, tp
TP 5 - STL, Chillbo, nohika, wildzoo, willow
epivet 0
Votes: 24/27
Tasty last minute waffles: 6
Missing voters: FS, bluesails, orca
A tie... I like those, but you guys might not. 😉
Last edited:
You're also assuming there's a wolf seer. That's a lot of assumptions, which I find odd.If it's my weirdly explained logic that's making lissa suspicious - I clearly said that I have no strong reason to vote the way I did, but that the wolves killing our affiliation seer so soon made me suspicious that it was a role reveal gone wrong. The chances of the wolves randomly seering TV aren't much higher than the chances of TV's group member being an unseerable wolf (again, assuming there is one this game since I have no reason to believe there's not).
I'm the Space Faerie if that helps.
Now where's my walker? Or maybe Escalla can help me stay upright! She's so nice.
😛@WillowLeaf @touchpause13
in 5 minutes, sell me on why you should live.
boobs (with video evidence) is an acceptable answer
I have a useful role that can harm the wolves. I'm the assassin with a limited number of kills. I learned from last game to not use that power too quickly - I'll use it if it will help the wolves but won't use it randomly.
I voted for Willow, not TP.
ModGod Cyndia sometimes makes mistakes.. but not this time.
willow role revealed to me. She seems to have a VERY useful role, but I can't prove it. And at this moment neither can she.
@WillowLeaf @touchpause13
in 5 minutes, sell me on why you should live.
boobs (with video evidence) is an acceptable answer
Don't vote for me you furry fuq
Same thing - in every game I've played or read, there have been multiple seers, one wolf and one villager. Even if no wolf seer this game, then the chances of them randomly killing our seer is pretty small.You're also assuming there's a wolf seer. That's a lot of assumptions, which I find odd.
Now where's my walker? Or maybe Escalla can help me stay upright! She's so nice.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmmmModGod Cyndia sometimes makes mistakes.. but not this time.
Its over once I announce it, so get any last seconds waffles now or live with your choices.
i don't want to waffle to kill TP because of the chillbo forced vote...
Lynch closed, results pending...
I hope this doesn't bite me in the behind. And hopefully willow could prove herself (which could be confirmed I think). But If she doesn't she's lying. For now ***lynch TP***
going around the profanity filter is not allowed in general foraDon't vote for me you furry ***
you never unlynched gwen, and you were a second late...I hope this doesn't bite me in the behind. And hopefully willow could prove herself (which could be confirmed I think). But If she doesn't she's lying. For now ***lynch TP***
Ya damn hooligans changing ma vote!! 
Shoot I'm sorry. Hopefully jojo understands what I'm trying to tell him......going around the profanity filter is not allowed in general fora
....
....
....
Ah oops. Sorry. I'm jogging while trying to keep up with last minute stuff
How do I keep looking like a wolf when I'm a villager lately?!

E
Escalla
Ahhh what the hell....I thought there was still an hour and planned my lunch accordingly.
Didn't want to lynch willow and it looks like I'm too late. 😡
Didn't want to lynch willow and it looks like I'm too late. 😡
miss big bad wolf, you eat players over night, not during the day, so your lunch has nothing to do with it 😉Ahhh what the hell....I thought there was still an hour and planned my lunch accordingly.
Didn't want to lynch willow and it looks like I'm too late. 😡
not entirely, but I get distracted easily when someone mentions fury's.Shoot I'm sorry. Hopefully jojo understands what I'm trying to tell him......
....
....
....
Me in a couple minutes:
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whatever bigfootnot entirely, but I get distracted easily when someone mentions fury's.
when it said you attached a file on my alert, i so thought you were wolf bragging...
After finding one of the kind faeries buried alive, neopets all around neopia are enraged and crying for justice. "It has to be one of us!" proclaims one neopet, and immediately accusations start flying wildly. "I bet it was someone in tuckervets group!" cried out one neopet. Another neopet stands up bravely and claims "tuckervet cleared me and then confided in me". Suspicious, everyone gangs up on her, and just as it seems the mob is going to kill her, the tide suddenly turns. "Willowleaf is really setting off alarm bells!" says one neopet, "no, no, I think TP is the culprit!". As time ticks down to dinner, the neopets finally give up, "lets just kill them both!" exclaims ModGod Cyndia. Because oh yeah, that's right, she's the bloodthirsty mod that always does that. Told you that you guys wouldn't like ties. 
The neopets quickly respond to the modgods, and grab both TP and WillowLeaf. First to die is Touchpause13, Kauvara, who could scry for a neopets species. Looks like her spells won't help her now! She get's dragged to her neohome and is drowned within her very own cauldron.
Second to die is WillowLeaf, Space Faerie, the heroine of so many neopian stories, and potential destroyer of evil. She is put into a megacannon and launched off into space, where she promptly suffocates to death.
It is now Night 4. Deadline is again 10:30am EST or whenever night results are in. Might be a busy morning for me, so I'd appreciate it if you guys get them in asap so I can close really early 🙂
The neopets quickly respond to the modgods, and grab both TP and WillowLeaf. First to die is Touchpause13, Kauvara, who could scry for a neopets species. Looks like her spells won't help her now! She get's dragged to her neohome and is drowned within her very own cauldron.
Second to die is WillowLeaf, Space Faerie, the heroine of so many neopian stories, and potential destroyer of evil. She is put into a megacannon and launched off into space, where she promptly suffocates to death.
It is now Night 4. Deadline is again 10:30am EST or whenever night results are in. Might be a busy morning for me, so I'd appreciate it if you guys get them in asap so I can close really early 🙂
*********
Ya'll are stupid af. Good luck with both seers gone
*********
Ya'll are stupid af. Good luck with both seers gone
*********
E
Escalla
That's real swell.
this is almost strategy 😉*********
Ya'll are stupid af. Good luck with both seers gone
*********
***************************************
Aw, you used the picture I made.
A space faerie that can't survive in space? That's pretty sad.
***************************************
Aw, you used the picture I made.
A space faerie that can't survive in space? That's pretty sad.
***************************************
E
Escalla
A general note:
If you're a seer and don't have someone to stick up for you when you're accumulating votes (in case you didn't seer someone in your group)....you should probably come out and say your role.
You know, so we don't lynch you.
*sigh*
If you're a seer and don't have someone to stick up for you when you're accumulating votes (in case you didn't seer someone in your group)....you should probably come out and say your role.
You know, so we don't lynch you.
*sigh*
*********
Ya'll are stupid af. Good luck with both seers gone
*********
this is almost strategy 😉
Indeed - complain away at being dead, but no strategy talk please.
Shoot. I was doing a workout so I didn't realize the deadline was so close. I told you all that TP role revealed to me yesterday and that I advised against lynching her.
Ugh. NOW I'm free of that roofie. Escalla is a mean lady! Don't listen to her!
Ahh I'm sorry willow!
I go off to make dinner and THIS is what I come back to?
Seriously? Brilliant move, everyone.
Kinda surprised nobody jumped on:
Note the typo in the end: "I'll use it if it will help the wolves....."
Probably better you got lynched, WL, or the thread would have had to have a big argument about whether you just typo'd or made a mental slip. 🙂
I will *totally* sell my vote for video boob evidence. Except of any of the males in the game. Sorry, Rojo.
I'm actually pretty ok with my Gwen vote. A couple of her later comments started setting off alarms. So I'm probably going to just vote to lynch her again tomorrow pending anything interesting overnight.
... and back to trying to flunk out of school. I'll maybe check in again later.
Kinda surprised nobody jumped on:
😛
I have a useful role that can harm the wolves. I'm the assassin with a limited number of kills. I learned from last game to not use that power too quickly - I'll use it if it will help the wolves but won't use it randomly.
Note the typo in the end: "I'll use it if it will help the wolves....."
Probably better you got lynched, WL, or the thread would have had to have a big argument about whether you just typo'd or made a mental slip. 🙂
@WillowLeaf @touchpause13
in 5 minutes, sell me on why you should live.
boobs (with video evidence) is an acceptable answer
I will *totally* sell my vote for video boob evidence. Except of any of the males in the game. Sorry, Rojo.
I'm actually pretty ok with my Gwen vote. A couple of her later comments started setting off alarms. So I'm probably going to just vote to lynch her again tomorrow pending anything interesting overnight.
... and back to trying to flunk out of school. I'll maybe check in again later.
Just got off work and made my way through all the posts... We're losing helpful villagers left and right!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow, i did totally miss that slip by willow... not that it would have changed my vote, but maybe pointing it out would have swayed a vote or two 🙁Seriously? Brilliant move, everyone.
Kinda surprised nobody jumped on:
Note the typo in the end: "I'll use it if it will help the wolves....."
Probably better you got lynched, WL, or the thread would have had to have a big argument about whether you just typo'd or made a mental slip. 🙂
I will *totally* sell my vote for video boob evidence. Except of any of the males in the game. Sorry, Rojo.
I'm actually pretty ok with my Gwen vote. A couple of her later comments started setting off alarms. So I'm probably going to just vote to lynch her again tomorrow pending anything interesting overnight.
... and back to trying to flunk out of school. I'll maybe check in again later.
maybe i really was distracted by the fury comment
E
Escalla
![]()
Ugh. NOW I'm free of that roofie. Escalla is a mean lady! Don't listen to her!![]()
You're giving me whiplash my dear.
Not all killers are murderers. Remember that next time. Or else you become the murderers.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
