You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
X-Files: The TWWuth is OWWt There - Game Thread
Started by apoptosis09
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wait what do you mean random shotWow sick me is not D1ing well.
Random shot could be plot monkey or could be a vig who only has x% likelihood of hitting their target.
Clem is Clem.
Spurs is Spurs.
Zenge is Zenge.
Idk who is even playing actually?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's always a reason.@Animal Midwife is there a reason you voted PSV or just cause?
@Animal Midwife, what say you?
I thought they were just meming.Is no one phased that Spurs decided to shoot Santy on page 1, and then voted for Santy because he didn’t die? I feel like those are some questionable choices.
The DayQuil, coffee, and chai tea are having a fist fight in my brain, and AM likes to poke at me so I'm curious what her thoughts are.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
And Phantom of the ParadiseFifth Element! Which ironically also includes an opera!
Try posting content and I'll talk to you.The DayQuil, coffee, and chai tea are having a fist fight in my brain, and AM likes to poke at me so I'm curious what her thoughts are.
Try posting content and I'll talk to you.
Okay, fine, game related content.
I dislike spurs being like "lol I shot salty for shhits and giggles" and then a random shot going off. Squinting.
I have no read on clem so voting for clem will likely get me in trouble like it has the last few times.
Kitz is..... hmmmm....
QQ I want to let live a little because I want to see her play style but vibes alone are squinty.
Genny feels like genny.
AM feels like AM.
I dislike spurs being like "lol I shot salty for shhits and giggles" and then a random shot going off. Squinting.
I have no read on clem so voting for clem will likely get me in trouble like it has the last few times.
Kitz is..... hmmmm....
QQ I want to let live a little because I want to see her play style but vibes alone are squinty.
Genny feels like genny.
AM feels like AM.
What if AM felt like genny and genny felt like AM?Genny feels like genny.
AM feels like AM.
How would you respond to that conundrum?
Smh lolThere's always a reason.
Spontaneous combustionWhat if AM felt like genny and genny felt like AM?
How would you respond to that conundrum?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I hallucinating? What shot are you talking aboutOkay, fine, game related content.
I dislike spurs being like "lol I shot salty for shhits and giggles" and then a random shot going off. Squinting.
I have no read on clem so voting for clem will likely get me in trouble like it has the last few times.
Kitz is..... hmmmm....
QQ I want to let live a little because I want to see her play style but vibes alone are squinty.
Genny feels like genny.
AM feels like AM.
Am I hallucinating? What shot are you talking about
Despite the heavy air of fear and suspicion amongst the town, they gathered in the streets tonight to enjoy the festivities of the holiday, putting aside their misgivings and trying to forget their worries in a tall glass of Guinness, if just for a moment.
Rising above the noise of the crowd and the jaunty folk music, a shot rings out
Dead is
No one....
Strange.Perhaps it was just a firework?
A sobering silence falls upon the crowd. A bit shaken, the townspeople are starkly reminded of their reality. The music quiets, and people hurriedly return to their homes for the night.
Was the "random shot" not also a joke? It looked like one of the numerous Lawpy ones.Okay, fine, game related content.
I dislike spurs being like "lol I shot salty for shhits and giggles" and then a random shot going off. Squinting.
I have no read on clem so voting for clem will likely get me in trouble like it has the last few times.
Kitz is..... hmmmm....
QQ I want to let live a little because I want to see her play style but vibes alone are squinty.
Genny feels like genny.
AM feels like AM.
Also can you elaborate on kitz, me, and genny?
Am I hallucinating? What shot are you talking about
Come on @Santygrass , going after @samac 's children, can't you be more original than that?
However, I have some interesting news for you...
You were watching Zootopia 2 apparently. Zootopia RisingI just shot @Santygrass for the lulz, but he didn't die
How are you doing so far game wise?Smh lol
Idk what this meansLawpy
She's randed wolf a lot lately and I currently see nothing that separates her from her previous wolf gameskitz
AM is pokey. You're being pokey. You feel villagey.
Vibesgenny
This may or may not be related. I find it strange that Spurs KNEW nothing happened, before the official announcement, if they are related.Despite the heavy air of fear and suspicion amongst the town, they gathered in the streets tonight to enjoy the festivities of the holiday, putting aside their misgivings and trying to forget their worries in a tall glass of Guinness, if just for a moment.
Rising above the noise of the crowd and the jaunty folk music, a shot rings out
Dead is
No one....
Strange.Perhaps it was just a firework?
A sobering silence falls upon the crowd. A bit shaken, the townspeople are starkly reminded of their reality. The music quiets, and people hurriedly return to their homes for the night.
Lawpy was a player who would either get shot or shoot at the game thread from spec chat for no particular reason and then mods would post it in the thread as though it's a real event because I suppose they found it amusing.Idk what this means
Okay, so are you going to vote for her?She's randed wolf a lot lately and I currently see nothing that separates her from her previous wolf games
After a single post following your ping?AM is pokey. You're being pokey. You feel villagey.
Meaning what affiliation here?Vibes
Hmm then I have no clueLawpy was a player who would either get shot or shoot at the game thread from spec chat for no particular reason and then mods would post it in the thread as though it's a real event because I suppose they found it amusing.
Yeah actuallyOkay, so are you going to vote for her?
yeet kitz
@kaydubs @apoptosis09
You said other things before that.After a single post following your ping?
V for nowMeaning what affiliation here?
I'm in team not related because this was posted two hours later and Spurs was confused as I was.This may or may not be related. I find it strange that Spurs KNEW nothing happened, before the official announcement, if they are related.
Such as?You said other things before that.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Wick effect or poltergeist theory?Spontaneous combustion
I rescind my assessment. I still like kitz for a vote more than youSuch as?
Apparently I was locked into that movie goshYou were watching Zootopia 2 apparently. Zootopia Rising
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Day 1 Tally
Spurs (2) - Santy, SAR
PSV (1) - AM
Santy (1) - Spurs
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Votes: 6/15
Missing: everyone else
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~7.5 hours)
Spurs (2) - Santy, SAR
PSV (1) - AM
Santy (1) - Spurs
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Votes: 6/15
Missing: everyone else
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~7.5 hours)
Game wise, not great. I haven’t gotten much off of anyone but somehow I have missed vital things so I need to go back and read. I find d1 to always be hardHow are you doing so far game wise?
Why? I mean yes shorty did warn me that posting/interacting more means I will probably get called woof since my two woof games did also have that in commonI rescind my assessment. I still like kitz for a vote more than you
But consider @GoSpursGo told me to **** post and I fulfilled my duties 🙁
You're stressing me out, smalls. You didn't ping me because you have a guilty conscience, did you?I rescind my assessment. I still like kitz for a vote more than you
I pinged you because yours is the only name my sick brain could come up with and I knew you'd interactYou're stressing me out, smalls. You didn't ping me because you have a guilty conscience, did you?
You said in your post that I'm the only one you hadn't heard from (which was verifiably false, PSV is the one missing from thread but we'll ignore that issue for a second) so why would I be the one to interact if I "hadn't been seen yet"?I pinged you because yours is the only name my sick brain could come up with and I knew you'd interact
I think everyone has checked in at least once.
@Animal Midwife, what say you?
No no. I pinged you to chat, not because I hadn’t seen you. I saw you’d checked in. I did miss that PSV hadn’t.You said in your post that I'm the only one you hadn't heard from (which was verifiably false, PSV is the one missing from thread but we'll ignore that issue for a second) so why would I be the one to interact if I "hadn't been seen yet"?
What did you want to talk about?No no. I pinged you to chat, not because I hadn’t seen you. I saw you’d checked in. I did miss that PSV hadn’t.
Is no one phased that Spurs decided to shoot Santy on page 1, and then voted for Santy because he didn’t die? I feel like those are some questionable choices.
Last time I saw someone shoot as soon the game started they were town and I fakeclaimed that shot. Gameplay winning village moves in my books tbhtbh
Take a vanilla every time someone says they can't read the thread.
I feel like, Clem and rae may be town?
But like I am trying to squeeze how I feel to get something out there .
Rae felt like not trying to play into more of the sci fi and flavors talk, and Clem is 100% vibes~ but probably the more secure read I have LOL
But like I am trying to squeeze how I feel to get something out there .
Rae felt like not trying to play into more of the sci fi and flavors talk, and Clem is 100% vibes~ but probably the more secure read I have LOL
A vanilla what?Take a vanilla every time someone says they can't read the thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She didn't start posting until I pressured her to.I feel like, Clem and rae may be town?
But like I am trying to squeeze how I feel to get something out there .
Rae felt like not trying to play into more of the sci fi and flavors talk, and Clem is 100% vibes~ but probably the more secure read I have LOL
Rae felt like not trying to play into more of the sci fi and flavors talk
This is considering that rae could've used the 'I'm sick card' to not really do much if thread was kinda stuck so I respect the effort hmmyes
The interaction with you AM started after rae pinged you, and you bounced back off there .I think everyone has checked in at least once.
@Animal Midwife, what say you?
Like you were right saying they kinda didnt posted really anything content-wise . But its like seeing someone trying to get *something* or make some move which I feel is towny when things seems a bit stuck is moreso my read
It’s almost like we were stuck on the topic of sci-fi and I wanted to move the game forwardShe didn't start posting until I pressured her to.
Also, I hate D1!
"We."It’s almost like we were stuck on the topic of sci-fi and I wanted to move the game forward
Also, I hate D1!
Also, I asked you this.
What did you want to talk about?
