Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you agree with this assessment?I asked *whomever* and they did not think it was likely that Santy bussed *this game*
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you agree with this assessment?I asked *whomever* and they did not think it was likely that Santy bussed *this game*
And my second question?No, I still have an issue with her for the reasons I listed yesterday.
Meaning what for his affiliation?I asked *whomever* and they did not think it was likely that Santy bussed *this game*
That was implied in my answer.And my second question?
Ah, thank youThat was implied in my answer.
SAR because she didn't have to save me yesterday. She already had the alibi of village reading Clem and starting to push me the night prior.@Animal Midwife who are you reading as most likely village?
Sorry to be directing all these questions your way, you're just the only one interacting right now...
Why isn't the pack specifically you and her?SAR because she didn't have to save me yesterday. She already had the alibi of village reading Clem and starting to push me the night prior.
Why would I ping her to move? Hell, why wouldn't I just move to QQ instead since she was already there?Why isn't the pack specifically you and her?
Well, probably because I was one of the two on QQ, and you didn't think moving to QQ was that safe.Why would I ping her to move? Hell, why wouldn't I just move to QQ instead since she was already there?
Hi SAR. Sorry about your kid.Oof my kid did not want to go to sleep
That doesn't answer my first question.Well, probably because I was one of the two on QQ, and you didn't think moving to QQ was that safe.
Because you were worried about me moving at the last minute and making a tie and she was the most likely person to work with you.That doesn't answer my first question.
Can you expound on your reasoning? Is it just pairing analysis?Yeet santy
Also. Hoping I'm on the right track finally this time
What does "most likely" mean in this context?Because you were worried about me moving at the last minute and making a tie and she was the most likely person to work with you.
I am still uncomfortable with how I dropped from his village reads yesterday.
I'm not sure what you mean because it seems fairly straightforward to me.What does "most likely" mean in this context?
Reevaluation is fine but like none of the pushes on me yesterday made sense. So I don't understand why that'd negatively affect your read.Well, considering I was also a village reads of your yesterday the same can apply !!
I think reassessing a villaread in fx is what is expected, no? Wowee
I asked *whomever* and they did not think it was likely that Santy bussed *this game*
I wouldn’t necessarily agree you pushed Clem. You agreed with AM’s read on Clem and then didn’t like his push on youAlso SAR I'm going to need you to walk me through how do I end up in all your possible packs? Specifically when yesterday I could've just.... Not pushed Clem?
You're saying we're w/w. That should be "guaranteed" from your perspective not "most likely."I'm not sure what you mean because it seems fairly straightforward to me.
Santy was already on Clem
Sov was gone
QQ was on you
I was trying to find an excuse to go after you.
Reevaluation is fine but like none of the pushes on me yesterday made sense. So I don't understand why that'd negatively affect your read.
i can edit my post for diction if it would make you happy 🙂You're saying we're w/w. That should be "guaranteed" from your perspective not "most likely."
Yeah, which ks why then I voted him back, supported Am and gave my piece?I wouldn’t necessarily agree you pushed Clem. You agreed with AM’s read on Clem and then didn’t like his push on you
Like I said already, QQ concerns me in that arena. Also, are you of the belief that alien = wolf?Also, we still have a roleblocker missing are you are voting someone with an already confirmed ability, that went and voted the mafia over someone that didnt despite being the counterwagon just for your information
Yeah?Like I said already, QQ concerns me in that arena. Also, are you of the belief that alien = wolf?
Based on likely unpairings, Santy is statistically the most likely scum with at least one of the rest of youCan you expound on your reasoning? Is it just pairing analysis?
And who are you reading most village?
Who do you think you’re unpaired from?Yeah, which ks why then I voted him back, supported Am and gave my piece?
When I could've just instead... Not do that and support either sov vote on you, or Sar pairing analysis and hop on the QQ wagon like super easily?
Like Im sorry but the pairing analysis is super tone deaf to the current game context if after yesterday Im the one in every pack cuz is just nonsense
Based on likely unpairings, Santy is statistically the most likely scum with at least one of the rest of you
Right now AM is the most village because she's unpaired with you all
Also to me Santy is sounding like a wolf trying to avoid the corner he's been painted into but that has the potential to beme confbiasing so I'm sticking with my initial reads on the likely pairings and going with my gut
To be clear, I do not think that alien = wolf. The fact Clem flipped purple and that lore wise we should be looking for The Syndicate (I think, based on wiki reading) leads me to believe we got the 3p and are missing the pack
They seemed safest from the voting, so I was wary of distancingDo you agree with this assessment?
Why have both a conspiracy theorist and a cop of all trades?Do you think a 3p is only a redirector?
And that we would have an ability that looks for alies? But not for the pack?
He also killed ZengeDo you think a 3p is only a redirector?
And that we would have an ability that looks for alies? But not for the pack?
I'm like the last person you should be asking this question but like, where would that leave QQ?Yeah?
Unless u think that a 3p only has a redirector LMAO
TownyMeaning what for his affiliation?
Why have both a conspiracy theorist and a cop of all trades?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.