X-Files: The TWWuth is OWWt There - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If its me/AM . Why do we both bus Clem?

Because you're looking for the alien. Wolves can 3p hunt just as well as village

If its Me/Spurs , why do I not join QQ like spurs was doing?

See above. Also distancing.

If its me/QQ , why do I not vote spurs with sov?

See above. Also why vote out spurs when he's most sus of me and AM as the day went on and can likely be swayed to vote there in a final situation
 
I'm like the last person you should be asking this question but like, where would that leave QQ?
Possible packmate of Clem because they mostly ignored their wagon and push *while* being pushed.

But also rn I reckon that is very unlikely that you+sar voting me is pure. And those are the three slots with the non verified ability that could be the blocker wheee. And we are still missing it

Unless Clem redirected them in a way to make their role not work, but idk if it would be possible?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeet SAR

SAR going from.assuming it could be a 3 pack, and then assuming it was a 3p when its only a *redirector* that was flipped just doesn't make sense.

How do you really think the 3p was only redirector be so for real
 
If you vote me, it's not guaranteed that SAR or AM will flip to me in that scenario. It just makes a messier tie

Which is better than sentencing a partner when we could likely win. Maybe I sound high on my horse but idk as someone who loves to wolf and consider myself to be good I find it a bit silly to consider that I would bus that way when I had plenty of room to just , yknow, yeet a villa and win
 
Did you ask in specific for me then? Or about bussing in general?

Where is your head at rn?
I can only ask about one person. I wanted to ask about you or SAR since I'd already asked about Spurs and AM.

Bussing was the biggest concern that I could think of.

I'm still eyeballing Spurs and AM because I haven't had a reason not to move from my prior votes
 
Yeet SAR

SAR going from.assuming it could be a 3 pack, and then assuming it was a 3p when its only a *redirector* that was flipped just doesn't make sense.

How do you really think the 3p was only redirector be so for real
Read the write ups

It's pretty clear that we have a pack and a separate alien faction from kill flavor

Nice try to save yourself though. Probably should have killed me last night
 
Also wolves would know there's an alien out there since they didn't kill Zenge. That explains why it's been hard to wolf hunt - they've been scum hunting nearly as hard as the rest of us. It also explains why Santy helped to vote Clem out yesterday. There was likely a fear if they didn't take out the alien, then they may lose if the alien had a solo win con.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its a nice story and all . But um. Shouldn't mech be above all?

Only a redirector is never a 3p alone to try to win. Its beyond basic
 
I understand a redirector is extremely underpowered but I thought the write-up was the mods signaling that this was the end of that threat.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At the end of the day this is a social deduction game, mechanics are just for fun. I have socially deduced that Santy is the most likely would in this scenario regardless of any mechanical info. Santys argument on me feels a lot more omgus due to my push on him and based on me making logical assumptions of the set up based on public info from the mods?
 
I can only ask about one person. I wanted to ask about you or SAR since I'd already asked about Spurs and AM.

Bussing was the biggest concern that I could think of.

I'm still eyeballing Spurs and AM because I haven't had a reason not to move from my prior votes
These aren't compatible reads.
 
I'm heading to bed shortly and then I will do my best to be around as much as I can tomorrow

I think I've made my argument for Santy pretty clear and I won't be moving my vote, though still happy to discuss anything further because the discussion shouldn't be turned off just because I'm convinced I've solved one wolf
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad