You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
X-Files: The TWWuth is OWWt There - Game Thread
Started by apoptosis09
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Because people disappear at night. I want to have live conversations that can be avoided.Why not after flip to night?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would w!Santy make these obviously pairing posts with QQ?
Chat is this a townslip?
Yeah guys I think QQ is town
This just wakes up a primal instinct in me that yells at me that this is Town
I don't knowWould w!Santy make these obviously pairing posts with QQ?
Let me rephrase... why WOULD w!Santy make such obviously pairing posts with w!QQ?I don't know
I DON'T KNOWLet me rephrase... why WOULD w!Santy make such obviously pairing posts with w!QQ?
lol yeah I realized those are the same question.I DON'T KNOW
frick
... I would like an answer from @SARdoghandler tomorrow.
But eventually I just have to pick a side and live with it. I'll try and do some more investigating tomorrow, but for now good night.
But eventually I just have to pick a side and live with it. I'll try and do some more investigating tomorrow, but for now good night.
Woah, the new search engine is bass boosted.
Day 5 Vote Tally
Santy (3) – AM, SAR, spurs
SAR (1) - Santy
4/5
Missing: QQ
Leading: Santy
Vote Closes TODAY at 9pm ET (~14.5 hours)
Santy (3) – AM, SAR, spurs
SAR (1) - Santy
4/5
Missing: QQ
Leading: Santy
Vote Closes TODAY at 9pm ET (~14.5 hours)
Sigh. I should actually look at this huh?Fun fact: my iso now has 4 pages. 3 pages of which are from the last 3 days alone 😂
Late game SAR activate
@Santygrass why SAR over AM?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Skill Issue I end up going to sleep
Can you explain, in the context where I agree with @SARdoghandler that Clem got a 1x kill? What kind of power would be enough to balance that 3P?
It wouldnt be balanced , lol.
Like, just compare a 3P with only a manipulative and one kill.
Against a pack of two that kills every night. Who do you think is more likely to win? Its not balanced.
3p if they are alone they *need* to have more juice or be more of a threat. Like how does it makes sense that RDR role was more focused to aliens if they were already that weak compared to having a mafia of 2?
I dont know if this is site culture difference or something but this is pretty basic mafia balance that someone is just skipping all over here
No dinner??Skill Issue I end up going to sleep
The end of *a* threat. Like the flip said there's more?I understand a redirector is extremely underpowered but I thought the write-up was the mods signaling that this was the end of that threat.
Wowee
No dinner??
I mean, after dinner clearly (?)
Never unless it's an open set up. You don't know who's lying and whether the mods have given all info. Those are dangerous assumptions at any time but now they are misleading to try too get people to sus me after I've put in enough work to likely nail down nearly the exact pack
And making flavor assumptions is okay?
And yesterday your pairing analysis was that QQ was in every pack. I directed you to a wolf, and now your analysis is that I should be on every pack.
Like sorry but doesnt feel like you are nailing every pack and more so trying to use the pairing analysis to paint as "objective" a misyeet. You are not taking game context into account, and are skipping game balance in a huge swing just to push agenda
Clem? LOL@Santygrass I would like an answer to this question
Like Im sorry but voting me here is Crazy work.
And I know its highly likely I have 2 wolves on me or something but please? There is a town there that needs to wake up.
And me probably being harsh on this doesnt do me favors but I really do feel like this is basic mafia stuff and cant avoid be a little bit bewildered by this narrative
And I know its highly likely I have 2 wolves on me or something but please? There is a town there that needs to wake up.
And me probably being harsh on this doesnt do me favors but I really do feel like this is basic mafia stuff and cant avoid be a little bit bewildered by this narrative
Pretty clear when every night kill has been a shot to the back of the head except Zenge whose death flavor matches Clem's flipAnd making flavor assumptions is okay?
We frequently have 3ps with no killing power at all here 🤷♀️I dont know if this is site culture difference or something but this is pretty basic mafia balance that someone is just skipping all over here
Also I would like to point out that SAR has been tunneling spurs since Day 2, but Fx started and suddenly Sar hasnt sussed spurs a single time, and had him at arms lenght. And now they are voting together . Qq>Clem>now me . In sync
@Animal Midwife why are you so sure that SAR is town?
@Animal Midwife why are you so sure that SAR is town?
Yesterday my analysis was based on packs of 3. Today it's based on a pack of two. Coupled with unpairings from yesterday, you now make more sense than QQ. I am continuously reevaluating to solve this, as I should add village to avoid a sweep.And yesterday your pairing analysis was that QQ was in every pack. I directed you to a wolf, and now your analysis is that I should be on every pack.
I appreciate that your agenda right now relies on discrediting me and my arguments but I've put in the work that hopefully speaks for itself to the remaining village
@Santygrass , you should have changed the color of your text
Skill issue
If I were a wolf, could I do THIS?
Skill issue
Because when you're this close to a sweep, you go for it. And then go "why would I make those posts about a pack mate, that's silly lol" if your partner flipsWould w!Santy make these obviously pairing posts with QQ?
Or he's in a pack with you... 😜
Sigh. I should actually look at this huh?
@Santygrass why SAR over AM?
Because AM spearheaded Clem yesterday. While Sar cleared Clem based on.... *Check notes* pure vibes.
Yesterday in V!QQ scenarios Sar push was gane losing, and I know them pushing against me is game losing. So yeah Late Game Sar is just them switching on the agenda to finish the game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well my day is starting now so I won't be around except for brief check ins until close. I think I've made a clear argument as to why it's Santy. I hope everyone will look at our posts today and consider who sounds more like a cornered wolf
I've put in a ton of work to try to solve this and I hope everyone will take it into consideration.
Hope everyone has a good day! I'm sending good vibes in the hopes it also pays off for my already-fully-booked day 😂
I've put in a ton of work to try to solve this and I hope everyone will take it into consideration.
Hope everyone has a good day! I'm sending good vibes in the hopes it also pays off for my already-fully-booked day 😂
My day is starting as well, and it's busy.
I will mull things over. But I do agree, this reminds me of Santy when I saw him cornered in Supernatural. And I agree he has good compatibility with other players. Maybe this time I'm jumping in SAR's cozy pockets.
I will mull things over. But I do agree, this reminds me of Santy when I saw him cornered in Supernatural. And I agree he has good compatibility with other players. Maybe this time I'm jumping in SAR's cozy pockets.
*makes logical argument on why balance-wise this cant be a lone 3p*
Checks counter-arguments:
"He feels cornered"
"Cant trust mech, but the flavor points to it"
Amazing
Checks counter-arguments:
"He feels cornered"
"Cant trust mech, but the flavor points to it"
Amazing
And yeah , I have urgency? Lol?
If you yeet me village loses I will defend myself and will try my utmost to try to erase the scum pushing it.
Rn I think if QQ is in a pack the game is just cooked for village. So Im betting it that its SAR+ 1 in AM/Spurs . And whoever is town in that pair needs some *shaking*
If you yeet me village loses I will defend myself and will try my utmost to try to erase the scum pushing it.
Rn I think if QQ is in a pack the game is just cooked for village. So Im betting it that its SAR+ 1 in AM/Spurs . And whoever is town in that pair needs some *shaking*
We frequently have 3ps with no killing power at all here 🤷♀️
Also, to comment on this. Thats okay because 3p can always have more forgiving win conditions.
But here? Having an investigative to check if someone was alien? And another one secondary for more general purposes?
Like idk that should just scream that aliens are the main threat.
But instead y'all choosing to interpret a "there's more?" As (no more aliens, another threat) instead of (more aliens) because... And.... Yeah. Uhum. Reliable sources
Shifting to Clem when she could have stayed on QQ.Also I would like to point out that SAR has been tunneling spurs since Day 2, but Fx started and suddenly Sar hasnt sussed spurs a single time, and had him at arms lenght. And now they are voting together . Qq>Clem>now me . In sync
@Animal Midwife why are you so sure that SAR is town?
What's this mean?@Santygrass , you should have changed the color of your text
Skill issue
Reference to last game where I made a joke about players who changed text color all flipping town. Until beans screwed that up at the end.What's this mean?
So honestly not really helpful for this game
And I could've joined QQ wagon instead of going to ClemShifting to Clem when she could have stayed on QQ.
So why SAR is town for that but I am the one you vote despite having me as a townread before?
That would have looked weird because Clem was directly accusing you.And I could've joined QQ wagon instead of going to Clem
That was back when I was looking for a single pack.So why SAR is town for that but I am the one you vote despite having me as a townread before?
SAR did you ever clarify what happened to you at night?In the interest of transparency
I am what seems to be, at this point, the lone vanillager. I have had some interesting things happen at night though that I don't think have been covered yet which may help if we had a full picture of abilities and targets
Day 5 Vote Tally
Santy (3) – AM, SAR, spurs
SAR (1) - Santy
4/5
Missing: QQ
Leading: Santy
Vote Closes TODAY at 9pm ET (~3.75 hours)
Santy (3) – AM, SAR, spurs
SAR (1) - Santy
4/5
Missing: QQ
Leading: Santy
Vote Closes TODAY at 9pm ET (~3.75 hours)
Oh no I forgot actuallySAR did you ever clarify what happened to you at night?
I had some type of investigative type notification n2 that I was being watched. It doesn't seem to fit with any of the claimed roles so it's either another role that is being hidden or it may have been genny the night she died, pending OoO
I just got home but still have to get the kid to bed, I'll try to be around before close
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shifting to Clem when she could have stayed on QQ.
But then why you dont apply the
"Could be a different pack" you are doing to drop the townread of mine?
That would have looked weird because Clem was directly accusing you.
And? No one was asking me for it or putting as one between Clem and me. I just didnt have to do that
Day 5 Vote Tally
Santy (3) – AM, SAR, spurs
SAR (1) - Santy
4/5
Missing: QQ
Leading: Santy
Vote Closes TODAY at 9pm ET (~3.75 hours)
Like
Wo-weeeeee
* summons @Mrs Queequeg *
@Animal Midwife @GoSpursGo one of you is choking real hard rn