ZOOM 2020 - A WW Game At High Speeds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Night 2

AchingFeistyBettong-max-1mb.gif

Let me take a moment to distract you from anything that might have occurred last night with this adorable puppy, who is clearly full of the zoom. Take inspiration from him.

In the background, you might hear the sounds of flapping wings, claws ripping at carpets, galloping hooves, and some kind of electric buzz. You might even feel eyes watching you, and they would have made the hair on the back of your neck stand up if you had been paying attention. But no matter. Focus on the puppy.

Say it ain't so. No one has died.

It is now Day 3. Yeet closes tomorrow, 9/9/20, at 9pm EDT (8pm central/7pm mountain/6pm fantasy land).

PLEASE NOTE ROSTER MOVEMENT AND ADJUST PM'S ACCORDINGLY.

9 players remain

3. @killerleaf
5. @itsrocky
7. Cyndia --> @JustPaws
11. @Barkley13
1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @Animal Midwife
9. @allieh8607
10. @Doggo Labs
12. @ddstothecor

Ded
4. @Coopah - Cat 5 Hurricane
6. @genny - Time When You're Having Fun
8. @SARdoghandler - Bullet Train

Spec
1. @BigCats
2. @WonderingStudent
3. @Lawpy
4. @Sunbodi
5. @alissa14
6. @SportPonies

Kdizzle's Beautiful Table of Contents

I actually appreciate 6pm fantasy land the most out of this.... then the puppy a close second.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
y'all remember 9 upside down is 6 so we have to exercise extreme caution

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Day 3 The Tortoise and The Hare Vote Tally

Doggo (1) - DDS

1599589005676.png

Missing: Everrrrryyyyboooodddyyy!!!! minus 1

Yeet close Tomorrow Wednesday 9/9 9PM EST - Thats a lotta 9s!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
But seriously what the heck is going on here. Such a quiet thread
The percentage of the roster that is lowposters + certain people only really contributing during the 24 hr+ section of the cycle is like 90% of the problem.

I'm leaning towards also voting doggo again. The last minute self preservation isn't overly wolfy on it's own in my opinion but it's the lack of defense when clearly she was online and watching the chain of events and saw the way things were going. Plus nothing has really happened with doggo that changes my feelings I had towards her originally.

certain people only really contributing during the 24 hr+ section of the cycle is like 90% of the problem.
do you mean people not contributing until after 24 hours have gone by?
She liked the participation post just above my post and skedaddled off again.
she said hi to me in our new PM but that was it

I'm kinda still liking rocky. What happened last night?

No need to discuss roles this early, come on now guys. Could be conversion, a role, forgotten action, etc.

The writeup mentions something that might have happened which to me indicates that something was attempted

I literally keep forgetting I’m playing...

Still not feeling great about rocky. MsP is on the downward slide for me, idk if it’s lack of participation or something else.

Will do a reread of yesterdays and todays happenings tomorrow

I’m not saying you’re wrong about the switch to Ms.P, though. She’s strangely active (in a way that’s non-participatory, like AM).
Imma have to stop you right there.

1. How is MsP active? She still has fewer posts than Coop.

2. How am I non-participatory? I've been asking questions, encouraging participation, and, at least once daily, reevaluating my reads by talking with my village reads.

I don't understand how it can be *olo with 9 players alive. Even if we're running at three, *olo shouldn't occur until tomorrow.
Just will remind everyone of the two wagons rule. We can move around throughout today (#pluariltyprivilege) but, near the end, minds have to be made up.