ZOOM 2020 - A WW Game At High Speeds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 2 Yeet/Vote Tally

SAR (3)
- AM, rocky, Paws
Doggo (3) - allie, SAR, killer
allie (1) - dds
rocky (3) - doggo, Barks, MsP

10/10
@itsrocky AND @Doggo Labs AND @SARdoghandler tied for the lead!

Slowpokes:

Yeet Close TODAY, Monday, 9/7/2020 at 9PM EST - ~8 MINUTES
f941e86f-6ddf-452d-a599-54cbef36cef1-gif.317777

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
but you like played a while ago right?

yeah, I don’t remember if you were in stranger things, and my mind is blanking hard on the last game I was in

I was thinking earlier about how active MsP was last (?) game she played when was a villager. But she's not super consistent activitywise to say if its AI or not so I'm leaving her at neutral for now and waiting to see if she contributes more

My level of activity is NAI by the way.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, I don’t remember if you were in stranger things, and my mind is blanking hard on the last game I was in
hmmm. I meant like a long long time ago like several years ago. if you didn't play way back when then your reveal seems a little weirder cuz i thought it was from the days of "mechanics please save us"

Day 2 Yeet/Vote Tally

SAR (3)
- AM, rocky, Paws
allie (1) - dds
rocky (2) - doggo, MsP
MsP (1) - barks

10/10
@Doggo Labs AND @SARdoghandler tied for the lead!

Yeet Close TODAY, Monday, 9/7/2020 at 9PM EST - ~2 MINUTES

Reactions: 1 user
hmmm. I meant like a long long time ago like several years ago. if you didn't play way back when then your reveal seems a little weirder cuz i thought it was from the days of "mechanics please save us"

Oh I get ya. I was active from I’d say 2015-2017ish?

I thought you were referring to when I started back again my bad

Now I know maybe the reveal thing was a bit more taboo. The more you know lol

is it just when she is a wolf? lol. also remeber i've been gone for a bit
No, because she did game voted out D1 back during the practice game. That may be what you're remembering. The games in between had her always being nightkilled though.

YEET CLOSED RESULTS PENDING

FINAL Day 2 Yeet/Vote Tally

SAR (4)
- AM, rocky, Paws, doggo
allie (1) - dds
rocky (1) - MsP
MsP (1) - barks

10/10

Day 2

ThreadbareVagueBluemorphobutterfly-small.gif

If you've never ridden on a bullet train, well let me tell you...neither have I, but I assume it's super cool, just like @SARdoghandler. So cool, she wasn't even bothered by the yeet mob coming her way.

"I'm outta here. Places to be, people to see, porcupine quills to remove."

A couple people raised their eyebrows at the idea of a train removing quills. These people were reminded that a healthy imagination and a little suspension of disbelief makes life a lot more interesting.

SAR sped off into the distance.
This time, she was leaving the station for good.

Dead is @SARdoghandler, who was a Bullet Train, a villager so fast she was bulletPROOF...but sadly vulnerable to yeeting.

giphy.gif

It is now Night 2. Night closes at 9am EDT (8am central/7am mountain/6am fantasy land) OR MAYBE EARIER IF Y'ALL ZOOOOOOM

9 players remain

7. Cyndia --> @JustPaws
1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @killerleaf
9. @allieh8607
10. @Doggo Labs
11. @Barkley13
12. @ddstothecor
5. @itsrocky

Ded
4. @Coopah - Cat 5 Hurricane
6. @genny - Time When You're Having Fun
8. @SARdoghandler - Bullet Train

Spec
1. @BigCats
2. @WonderingStudent
3. @Lawpy
4. @Sunbodi
5. @alissa14
6. @SportPonies

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Oof

Night 2

AchingFeistyBettong-max-1mb.gif

Let me take a moment to distract you from anything that might have occurred last night with this adorable puppy, who is clearly full of the zoom. Take inspiration from him.

In the background, you might hear the sounds of flapping wings, claws ripping at carpets, galloping hooves, and some kind of electric buzz. You might even feel eyes watching you, and they would have made the hair on the back of your neck stand up if you had been paying attention. But no matter. Focus on the puppy.

Say it ain't so. No one has died.

It is now Day 3. Yeet closes tomorrow, 9/9/20, at 9pm EDT (8pm central/7pm mountain/6pm fantasy land).

PLEASE NOTE ROSTER MOVEMENT AND ADJUST PM'S ACCORDINGLY.

9 players remain

3. @killerleaf
5. @itsrocky
7. Cyndia --> @JustPaws
11. @Barkley13
1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @Animal Midwife
9. @allieh8607
10. @Doggo Labs
12. @ddstothecor

Ded
4. @Coopah - Cat 5 Hurricane
6. @genny - Time When You're Having Fun
8. @SARdoghandler - Bullet Train

Spec
1. @BigCats
2. @WonderingStudent
3. @Lawpy
4. @Sunbodi
5. @alissa14
6. @SportPonies

Kdizzle's Beautiful Table of Contents

Reactions: 2 users
Looking at the writeup...wings and claws and eyes make me think of owls. hooves and wings make me think of Pegasus. Haven't people been moved around on the roster? Does that mean we have a "mover"? Not sure what they would actually be called-I am sure there is a real term for it. The question is if they are just a jokester, or something more sinister?

And I apologize to the wonderful mod gods. I honestly thought I was making enough content posts; however, in looking, I re-read and realized that "naked" votes don't count. I promise to do better.

That is how I first read it, just a variation, but then I got to thinking about it, and it kinda bugs me. Just kinda sets the "tingle" going a little. But again, I don't know him, and how he plays.

FINAL Day 1

SAR (1) - Doggo
Doggo (1) - Barks
AM (1) - Coop
genny
(2) - dds, killer
Coops (3) -MsP, SAR, AM
DDS (1) - rocky
rocky (1) - genny
killer (1) - Cyndia(Paws)

11/12

missing: allieh