Drexel DPMS 2015-1016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
omg i just got a stupid emil from drexel about PMPH program. Did anyone else get the same thing? I was worried sick to finish reading the email thinking it was about DPMS and it was saying they have other post back programs available as well. is this there was of telling me to apply for other programs cuz I didn't get in to DPMS? :(((( they didn't say anything about DPMS

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an email invite to apply to their other programs? Anyone else?

I was already accepted into IHS but I was thinking it was the infamous DPMS decision email.

How can they do that?!? My heart nearly sank in my chest :(

Anyone else receive this?

May 29, 2015

Dear prospective applicant:

At one time or another you have shown interest in our post-baccalaureate programs at Drexel University College of Medicine. If you have not yet been accepted into medical or health professional school or would like to enhance your credentials for medical school application, we have many programs available for you. These programs are listed below with brief descriptions.

If you are interested in learning more about our programs, we do have one more virtual information session this cycle.Attending this event will waive your $65.00 application fee if you decide to apply.

Members don't see this ad :)
probably nothing to worry about, probably just ended up on a school listserv at some point. nobody has heard anything about DPMS yet

Reactions: 1 user
guys the banner has been updated. My page says the decision has been made and a mail will be sent to you. What do you see?

Reactions: 2 users
So what does it mean? Are they really going to mail the decisions or should we expect an email as well?

I guess it just doesn't happen all at once. The rest of ours should change soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't. may be we need to give it sometimes.

...And it has happened. My heart just fell into my pelvis :nailbiting::dead:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 3.23.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 3.23.55 PM.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 141
The pressure is rising. Some of us are going to need a release valve.

Reactions: 3 users
im worried that mine hasn't changed does this mean those who have are gonna be accepted, couldn't tell from last year if it changes for everyone

I see it too. I interviewed 19th of May

Well everybody it seems that we will all know soon...

Reactions: 5 users
The pressure is rising. Some of us are going to need a release valve.
I needed the release valve ten minutes ago. I was feeling alright until I saw the Bannerweb has changed.

Reactions: 4 users
I interviewed May 1st and mine hasn't changed yet...

not for me... what does it mean...i checked last year and not everyone who posted of a change was accepted so I'm hoping its just an order of some sort

I think it will be updated for everyone independent of the decision because they have to get back to everyone who was interviewed.

My portal has been updated too! Oh gosh oh gosh!

well I'm super depressed that my banner had not been updated

i don't even know what it means but I figure its gotta be good

Could it possibly be Track I vs Track II? I can't resist checking this thread, contrary to my earlier post lol.

Reactions: 1 users