Meme WWar GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It seems like someone may have blocked just DVM. And EC came up as black, so we're looking for someone else. Right?

Whom to you suppose blocked only me? Honest question...

We have heard of two blocking abilities:

-EC who already said she did not

and

-4chan who can block an entire group

No one else is claiming to have blocked me and everyone except nyanko (4chan) has checked in and posted on the thread....

Also my PM from DocE was identical to the one I received when 4chan blocked memebase.... I really don't see any other possibility as to who blocked me...

Members don't see this ad.

Whom to you suppose blocked only me? Honest question...

We have heard of two blocking abilities:

-EC who already said she did not

and

-4chan who can block an entire group

No one else is claiming to have blocked me and everyone except nyanko (4chan) has checked in and posted on the thread....

Also my PM from DocE was identical to the one I received when 4chan blocked memebase.... I really don't see any other possibility as to who blocked me...

No idea who might have blocked you. I guess the whole group could have been blocked. I'm not really sure.

As for the EC thing, the wolves were coming up as red when they were lynched. I know she didn't die, but I have a feeling we're annoying our mod by trying to kill the same player again and again.

No idea who might have blocked you. I guess the whole group could have been blocked. I'm not really sure.

As for the EC thing, the wolves were coming up as red when they were lynched. I know she didn't die, but I have a feeling we're annoying our mod by trying to kill the same player again and again.

She is still in the game.... I doubt any mod will reveal affiliation when the player is still in the game... I wouldn't and I don't know any that would (especially Doc, I have played his games before.. max confusion is what he is after and he has succeeded here).

Members don't see this ad :)
hEF2F37D3

I don't know who he's waiting on. Wiki submitted their night action hours ago.

I don't know who he's waiting on. Wiki submitted their night action hours ago.

I'm pretty sure it's my turn for FBI and I sent that in awhile ago, too. Maybe waiting on a response?

It is a quiet night in the hub of the internet. No one is on the streets. All doors are locked. No one stalks the weak in the dark alleys of the city. It is all peaceful to any observing eye. Of course, evil doesn't need to be aggressively out and about to strike when there are so many nice places to meet the prey where they are most comfortable.
5eyi5t.jpg

There was no noise. No. But there was chaos. When morning comes and the memes count their numbers, they will realize that Tropical Tucan is not among them. When they go to the house to see if maybe they just slept in, they will see nothing that will alarm them from the outside. But no one will answer the door. No one will answer the phone. No one will answer at all.

When they break down the door they will be shocked to see the various bear traps laid out on the ground, each with a copy of dawson's creek in the center. As well as various improvised traps along the staircase and ground floor main hallway. Every trap will remain primed and untriggered. These were laid out for someone. Someone Tropical Tacos was expecting, but never showed up.
Bear_Trap_7423.jpg

As they all carefully proceed to the second floor they see signs of a struggle. Hell they see signs of a battle. All of the mirrors and pictures on walls have fallen to the ground and been broken. Some of the walls show visible damage from impacts. It is easy to see into the bedroom as the door has been broken into pieces. The largest pieces seem to be embedded into the walls of the room. The dresser and the bed have both been bent in half from some strong impacts. Where there used to be a door to the bathroom, there still remains an intact door…. But there is a giant hole blown through the wall next to the door. The bathroom sink has been ripped out of the wall and shattered against another wall. Water is pouring from the torn pipes left in the wall where the sink used to be. And the blood. There is so much blood in this room.

The body of topical of cancer will never be found. The truth of the matter is that while T^2 was waiting all night for his own prey, he was hunted by another. One he didn't expect. One he wasn't prepared for. All of his calculated preparation is for naught if an unexpected attacker shows up. And even then, the fight he gave defending himself was enough to anger his attacker into destroying every remnant of his body after its defeat. Some say if you look hard enough, you can still find small fragments of Tropictuco's essence hidden in old hotmail accounts.

The memes who go through his personal supplies identify the dead as Tropictuco, James Van Der Beek, who spent half of the game being mired in useless "90's problems" but spent the second half of the game being the hunter of corrupted memes

In memorium:
2ci7dht.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night Over. Day Begins. Deadline 2pm

In other news EquineConstant has recovered from her stay in the hospital. And there was movement last night.

FBI.gov
Lissarae
DVMDream

4Chan

**nyanko**

Memebase

**EquineConstant - Surprised Kitty Grumpy Cat**
Packen
Swings
Nohika - Hipster Kitty - Hipster Kitty v2.0

Facebook

<Empty>

Reddit

<Empty>

Wikipedia

**Orcagirl**

Recycle Bin

SOV - Success Kid
Lupin - Overly Attached GF
Kaydubs - Happy Cat
Devyn - Squinty Eye Fry
Trematode - Scumbag Steve
LIS - DDoS Attack Virus
SnS - Worm Virus
WldLfStdnt - Trojan Virus

Dyachei - Insanity Wolf

WTF - First World Problems
FFM - Socially Awkward Penguin
TheDrJojo &#8211; I Have No Idea What I'm Doing Dog
FTB - Condescending Wonka
FH - TMIMITW
Samoa - Paranoid Parrot
That Redhead - Logic Bomb Virus
SDP - Sudden Clarity Clarence
WildCatJ - Hipster Ariel
KP - Pedobear, Basement Cat
WolfSpeaker - High Expectations Asian Father
PetPony - Dramatic Chipmunk
JJohnston - I Regret Nothing Chicken
Hedgie - Brace Yourself - Worm Virus v2.0
Escalla - McKayla Maroney
TropicTuco - 90's Problems/James Van Der Meme

Alright who killed tropic and left me alone?! You suck.

Awwww maaaaaaan!!!! One of these days I'll make it to the end of the game!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hunter of corrupted memes sounds like a horrible role to lose. According to EC, packed is clear.

whoops. sorry had to pretend to care about exam and quiz and take said exam and quiz.

yes i blocked FBI not this past night but the one before.

and i got told i was the snitch but obv i didn't get here to reply. sorry bout that guys. but seems pretty pointless.

Perhaps group blocking only blocks individual roles within a group rather than group roles so you guys could still seek a snitch but couldn't do your individual roles (hence DVMD not being able to move swings).

so

Lynch DVM. I don't have anything more than a feeling. If someone has some actual information, I'll be willing to change.

I am not a wolf... there really is not much else I can say other than that. I have been honest, given information and I am trying to help out by coming up with ways to clear people and assisting with getting people moved around to do so.

I am thinking it is either swings or nyanko... I don't think EC is a wolf but I do think she may have her own win condition... just my opinion.

Why did everyone waffle away from swings last time again? On my phone and in class so I can't really look.

Why did everyone waffle away from swings last time again? On my phone and in class so I can't really look.

I had another thought.... we haven't had a single death since hedgie was lynched... Now, Samoa had posted twice about their being conversions:

-Once during chocolate rain but she admitted that the wording was funny and it was hard to tell if there really was a conversion or not

-Right after Night 6 when she posted that she was told.. the worm lives on...

What if we aren't looking for a virus any more? What if we are looking for a meme that is only in the game to win for themselves? Kind of like KP showing up as Pedobear/Basement Cat...

Just something that I was thinking about..

This was my reason for switching from swings to EC... but the kill last night proves my theory to be wrong... I still think EC could have her own win condition... but now I think there is still a wolf/virus amongst us... and I am leaning towards nyanko or swings...

Ok, so if there was a conversion the night of chocolate rain, then we are looking for someone who has not been cleared since night 4.

Cleared as of night 4:
Lissa (reddit)
Swings (sheeps)
Orca (by tropic as snitch)

nohika - she's really dead, but dead wolf?
EC - mod admits to her role...

Packen (by EC as snitch, granted holds less weight if you are suspicious of EC)

NOT cleared:
DVMD
nyanko

I am sticking with my votes from the last two days. lynch DVMD the concurrent blocking and no kills either night is a major red flag.

This was my reason for switching from swings to EC... but the kill last night proves my theory to be wrong... I still think EC could have her own win condition... but now I think there is still a wolf/virus amongst us... and I am leaning towards nyanko or swings...

So lets lynch one and if that doesn't work I'll kill the other one tonight. unlynch DVM lynch swings

Okay I did it but I want to undo it. unlynch swings lynch DVM

:laugh:

Whoever this wolf is, is doing one hell of a job... I need to get to other things in life anyway... so I wish you all good luck.

lynch nyanko because she has not been cleared and had her role revealed on the thread prior to when conversions would have taken place, therefore making her a good conversion target.

idk i have a feeling nyanko would be a more active player if she was a wolf.. but that's just me. and DVMD has been pretty active AND helpful (maybe trying her best to not look wolfy?)
ehhhhhhhh when is deadline? I don't want to condemn DVMD yet

Ok, so if there was a conversion the night of chocolate rain, then we are looking for someone who has not been cleared since night 4.

Cleared as of night 4:
Lissa (reddit)
Swings (sheeps)

NOT cleared:
DVMD
nyanko

I am sticking with my votes from the last two days. lynch DVMD the concurrent blocking and no kills either night is a major red flag.
Wasn't there another conversion after that? If so, it doesn't matter if people were cleared since that night. We got one convert but don't know when that person was converted.

Wasn't there another conversion after that? If so, it doesn't matter if people were cleared since that night. We got one convert but don't know when that person was converted.

Tropic snitched on me the night before we switched roles in Wiki. We switched roles because she reported and me and we wanted to FBI to be able to investigate her. That never happened before she died though. :(

Cleared as of night 4:
Lissa (reddit)
Swings (sheeps)

NOT cleared:
DVMD
nyanko

:rolleyes: I'm pretty sure it says I was a dead villager when I was killed. Sides, DocE's stated that I no longer count as a number when it comes to win conditions. Even if I was a wolf (which I'm not), it wouldn't matter. I'm a ghost.

Lynch people so we can get this day over with!! Also I'll be in class until after five. :(

Yeah, but that was when the worm was reincarnated on night 6. And that was Hedgie. There could be other conversions and kills at the same time, I am basing this off of the fact that there were no kill-less nights since Samoa died.

Yeah, but that was when the worm was reincarnated on night 6. And that was Hedgie. There could be other conversions and kills at the same time, I am basing this off of the fact that there were no kill-less nights since Samoa died.

There were definitely kill-less nights after Samoa died and how can you be sure that Hedgie was the convert from Night 6 and not from the night of the chocolate rain?

There were definitely kill-less nights after Samoa died and how can you be sure that Hedgie was the convert from Night 6 and not from the night of the chocolate rain?

You bring a good point DVMD.. Hmm ****lynch nyanko****

But now that makes packen look suspicious.. How would she know who was converted on which night?

Cause the Sns, the worm, was still alive on night 4. We killed her day 6 and the worm moved on night 6, I think even Samoa said that she got note that the worm was revived.

Ok, should have said attack-less nights, there has only been one night where no-one was attacked and that was two nights ago, but my current assumption is that it was due to blocking.

Cause the Sns, the worm, was still alive on night 4. We killed her day 6 and the worm moved on night 6, I think even Samoa said that she got note that the worm was revived.

Samoa posted after Night 4 (night of chocolate rain) that it appeared as though a conversion occurred but the memo from Doc was vague... I can go hunt down that post, if needed.

After Night 6 (her post on Day 7) she said that she received word that the "worm lives on"....

My question is how do you know that Doc isn't just calling all converts "worms" and that the reason the PM on Night 4 was vague was because of the chocolate rain??

Because I took notes.

Sorry if that was snarky. I am tired and hungry. But I have a list of the kill/attack and lynch for the whole game. Plus, Hedgie was the worm 2.0, so the conversion Samoa got note of on choc rain night was not hedgie since the original worm was still alive

I get notified if there's a conversion. The PM was a little vague the night of the chocolate rain, but I got nothing at all the second night when there was no death.

LOL, somebody really did DIAF.

In other news, I received word that the Worm Virus lives on, despite SnS's death (she's still dead, herself). So another conversion, most likely.

Here are the two posts from Samoa about the conversions just for reference.

My question is how do you know that Doc isn't just calling all converts "worms" and that the reason the PM on Night 4 was vague was because of the chocolate rain??

I don't, but this is the best evidence I have right now. We have lynched people for SOOOO much less in this game. I think a person being blocked twice in a row and no kills for those two nights is pretty strong evidence compared to other lynches.

I don't, but this is the best evidence I have right now. We have lynched people for SOOOO much less in this game. I think a person being blocked twice in a row and no kills for those two nights is pretty strong evidence compared to other lynches.

Unfortunately, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time two nights in a row... there really is nothing I can say other than that... It sucks for me, but whoever the wolf(ves) is/are did a really good job of putting me in this predicament... sucks for you guys though, because if I am lynched you are losing one of the few villagers that actually still has an active role that is something other than killing or blocking....

I wish I knew what occurred those two nights, but I don't... I guess we will find out once the game ends.

Sorry if that was snarky. I am tired and hungry. But I have a list of the kill/attack and lynch for the whole game. Plus, Hedgie was the worm 2.0, so the conversion Samoa got note of on choc rain night was not hedgie since the original worm was still alive

h00694BC6

:laugh:

Blehhhhh ok ok ****unlynch nyanko, lynch DVMD****

why are you still playing this game? DocE already said LIS and I won.

35thre.jpg

He even sent me this prize for my victory...

win4.jpg

Bye bye...
3svof8.jpg

Hope you're right packen.

I know I am right about Hedgie being the worm reincarnation. As for the DVMD vote, I posted why I am voting for her, but nyanko is also on my suspicious list. I am not trying to get a bandwagon. Just stating my reasons.

I know I am right about Hedgie being the worm reincarnation. As for the DVMD vote, I posted why I am voting for her, but nyanko is also on my suspicious list. I am not trying to get a bandwagon. Just stating my reasons.

You are wrong... but that is ok.... I need to study for AB3 anyway...