Meme WWar GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No she couldn't. I have a feeling she could only move people out of her own group.

Touche, I forgot that, you are right, well she could put people in her group, but FBI was full

Members don't see this ad.

Game over, I just found a Jets Meme appropriate to this situation. I win :cool:

d8b49.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
That was directed to orcagirl btw

It is you. Sorry if you are a villager. I really just want this game to end. I will say that losing me will for sure mean a wolf win. Wiki allows me to have nighttime protection and I can kill. Basically I can stay where I am and protect myself and kill until I get the wolf. Never thought I would make it this far, but I have. I was just cleared by tropic who was a villager. If she had found out I was a wolf I would be dead by now.

It is a rainy night. So very fitting. Memes wander the streets, letting the rain wash the fear off of them. Celebrating the death of DVM. Feeling alive again for a moment. A crowd gathers in the pouring rain to carry the body of DVM up to the hotmail cliffs and throw the body off ceremonially. Memes big and small gather at the central hub and carry the body up the hill. Every hand on the corpse, carrying it overhead. Step by step they climb the hill towards the cliff.
28vrbb6.jpg

Lissa leads the chant when they get to the top. "One! Two! Three! HEAVE!" Every hand works in unison to throw DVM's body clear off the cliff. Every hand but two. For two hands use this moment when every eye is turned upwards, when every eye is watching the hated corpse fly off the cliff, to pull a daring stunt. As every hand but two works together to throw the body, these two hands cover a meme's mouth as they slash a throat.
universal-choking-sign.jpg

As every meme jumps up and down and cheers. They hoot and they holler. They are overwhelmed with happiness, and frankly, most of them are drunk. They all run back down the hill, as they agreed, to drink some more. No one even notices Swings who falls to his knees holding her throat. Everyone else is so swept up in the moment that they don't even see her quickly bleed out and die as they drunkenly stumble down the hill. To be fair, the enteric coated cyanide pill slipped into her pre-cliff heave drink, probably would have done her in anyway but some people get so impatient and have such a flair for the dramatics.

SwingnSave, the Baby Godfather, who could force people to vote however she wanted, has been killed

In memorium:
33nhzdi.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

night over. Day starts. Just vote to kill. Day ends whenever I see enough votes OR 2pm

Drunk people swapped houses

FBI.gov
Lissarae

4Chan

**Orcagirl**

Memebase

**EquineConstant - Surprised Kitty Grumpy Cat**
Packen
Nohika - Hipster Kitty - Hipster Kitty v2.0

Facebook

<Empty>

Reddit

<Empty>

Wikipedia

**Nyanko**

Recycle Bin

SOV - Success Kid
Lupin - Overly Attached GF
Kaydubs - Happy Cat
Devyn - Squinty Eye Fry
Trematode - Scumbag Steve
LIS - DDoS Attack Virus
SnS - Worm Virus
WldLfStdnt - Trojan Virus

Dyachei - Insanity Wolf

WTF - First World Problems
FFM - Socially Awkward Penguin
TheDrJojo &#8211; I Have No Idea What I'm Doing Dog
FTB - Condescending Wonka
FH - TMIMITW
Samoa - Paranoid Parrot
That Redhead - Logic Bomb Virus
SDP - Sudden Clarity Clarence
WildCatJ - Hipster Ariel
KP - Pedobear, Basement Cat
WolfSpeaker - High Expectations Asian Father
PetPony - Dramatic Chipmunk
JJohnston - I Regret Nothing Chicken
Hedgie - Brace Yourself - Worm Virus v2.0
Escalla - McKayla Maroney
TropicTuco - 90's Problems/James Van Der Meme
DVMDream - Rootkit Virus
Swings - The Baby Godfather

Last edited:
Lynch packen because memebase was blocked and I killed Swings. This is the only thing that makes sense because EC is out to get the wolves and nohika is only here for strategy.

Nyanko - if this (lynching packen) doesn't work and you aren't the wolf, I know wiki has some credits for night protection. I think there are two plus the one you get every night. I'm willing to collaborate with you to kill these wolves over night if we need to. If you'll give me night protection, I'll kill who you want me to.

Lynch packen because memebase was blocked and I killed Swings. This is the only thing that makes sense because EC is out to get the wolves and nohika is only here for strategy.

Seriously, I have been trying to lynch DVMD for days, finally get you guys to lynch her and I am the wolf. That is just wrong. I am NOT a wolf. You will see that soon enough if you lynch me.

It is either EC or nohika.

Nyanko - if this (lynching packen) doesn't work and you aren't the wolf, I know wiki has some credits for night protection. I think there are two plus the one you get every night. I'm willing to collaborate with you to kill these wolves over night if we need to. If you'll give me night protection, I'll kill who you want me to.

If you trust that EC is good, she JUST snitched on me and saw my role. Same as you for being snitched on by Tropic

Seriously, I have been trying to lynch DVMD for days, finally get you guys to lynch her and I am the wolf. That is just wrong. I am NOT a wolf. You will see that soon enough if you lynch me.

It is either EC or nohika.

True true. I'm just so confused. I'm trying to study renal physio at the same time as I'm playing this game. :oops: Not a good idea. I know nohika is only supposed to be here for strategy, but if she was too cool to do anything but lynch before, how do we know she's not too cool to be a villager. For now the vote stays. Sometimes wolves will kill the other to give themselves a good name. It's end game anything can happen.

If you trust that EC is good, she JUST snitched on me and saw my role. Same as you for being snitched on by Tropic

Maybe someone attacked me. Really sorry. unlynch packen. I really should stop eating so many waffles in the mornings. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
True true. I'm just so confused. I'm trying to study renal physio at the same time as I'm playing this game. :oops: Not a good idea. I know nohika is only supposed to be here for strategy, but if she was too cool to do anything but lynch before, how do we know she's not too cool to be a villager. For now the vote stays. Sometimes wolves will kill the other to give themselves a good name. It's end game anything can happen.

Don't get me wrong, that would be good strategy, but only if that wolf were going down already. I tried for 3 days to get people to listen to me about DVMD. No one was really even pointing any fingers at her. And then it took forever to get people to follow me. A wolf would not take out the only other wolf (assuming there is only one left) with this few people left.

Wasn't it DVMD who kept saying that nohika was just dead. Did DocE post something? I'm going to look

I have seen packen's role as a snitch. She is unconvertable. NOT the wolf. Maybe the wolf kill wasn't blocked, just had the same target as you, orca? The write up did say " To be fair, the enteric coated cyanide pill slipped into her pre-cliff heave drink, probably would have done her in anyway" so maybe she was just double targeted?

I for one trust the mod's statement that nohika doesn't count towards any win conditions, I know packen is unconvertable, and I believe Lissa is unconvertable. That means it's 50/50 between nyanko and orca. For now I'm sticking with lynch nyanko.

She is dead as far as any game winning criteria goes. She just happens to be a "zombie" and can continue to interact with all you living people in any strategic way.

Ok, so if she were the last wolf, she wouldn't count since she is dead, and villagers would have won.

That means lynch EC

I have to get to sleep, early day tomorrow. Will try and check in one more time

Don't get me wrong, that would be good strategy, but only if that wolf were going down already. I tried for 3 days to get people to listen to me about DVMD. No one was really even pointing any fingers at her. And then it took forever to get people to follow me. A wolf would not take out the only other wolf (assuming there is only one left) with this few people left.

Wasn't it DVMD who kept saying that nohika was just dead. Did DocE post something? I'm going to look

DocE did say something in the night write-up I think. And maybe some other time. I bet she's in it for herself if she's not a wolf. She doesn't count for either side, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't want to win it. :idea: So maybe there won't be any kills unless we kill one another. Like until we get rid of her we keep playing?:confused::confused:

I have seen packen's role as a snitch. She is unconvertable. NOT the wolf. Maybe the wolf kill wasn't blocked, just had the same target as you, orca? The write up did say " To be fair, the enteric coated cyanide pill slipped into her pre-cliff heave drink, probably would have done her in anyway" so maybe she was just double targeted?

Didn't read that part, to be fair, didn't read it all the way through....:oops:

Ughhhhhhhh

I don't know, let me think on this, for now

unlynch EC

Ok, so if she were the last wolf, she wouldn't count since she is dead, and villagers would have won.

That means lynch EC

I have to get to sleep, early day tomorrow. Will try and check in one more time

EC can't be lynched. And since Lissa, EC, and Packen can't be converted and I know I'm a villager lynch nyanko who I almost killed last night.

I for one trust the mod's statement that nohika doesn't count towards any win conditions, I know packen is unconvertable, and I believe Lissa is unconvertable. That means it's 50/50 between nyanko and orca. For now I'm sticking with lynch nyanko.

So my guess is the wolf poisoned her and I slit her throat because this game seems to take forever. I mean I love making it this far, but the only other time I made it this far was my first game.

lynch nyanko

That should be majority or close. I really just want to move this along...

EC didn't tell me that packen couldn't be converted. She said that Packen was immune from attack. I guess conversion could be considered an attack but I'm not sure.

I don't know why she didn't tell you, but she just posted it above. My role description specifically says along with my protection that I can't be converted.

EC didn't tell me that packen couldn't be converted. She said that Packen was immune from attack. I guess conversion could be considered an attack but I'm not sure.

It was part of the role. Conversion was explicitly listed as something she's protected from. Vouch.

I literally am unable to count votes from you. Without fail if I do the "person voted for themself" error, its your vote.

So your game screws with us and my votes screw with you. It works.

ergh!!!!

I'm Dating Site Murderer. Had to look it up but villager was in the role description.

I'm Grumpy Cat, obvs. Changed my avatar now that I'm revealed and everything. :smuggrin:

Well I assume I'm going down but I have to go to work. Good job, whoever is the wolf. You managed to convince the others to kill someone who can stop you.

you're basically the one who is gonna lose it for the villagers btw.

I'm pretty sure you're just trying to get me to change my vote. Also pretty sure it's not gonna happen. Nice try.

Sorry... phone call came in right when i closed th day and I couldnt get off of the phone to type this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The memes have broken out into chaos. Unable to control their animal urges they all stand in a circle and decide to solve this the only way they know how&#8230; forcing everyone to play Russian Roullete.
ruger-sp101-double-action-revolver-357-mag-stainless-steel.jpg

Lissa: This is a simple game. There are now six of us, so a revolver is the perfect way to handle this. Russian Roulette!

Everyone sort of recoils in fear except for Nohika. Nohika yells "yea!". Orcagirl just shakes her head. "of course the dead one thinks this is a great idea". After much commotion they all agree to just go with it. First and foremost is Nyanko. Nyanko turns to Lissa and asks "so I get to spin the chamber&#8230; right?" Lissa nods. Nyanko does exactly that, spinning the chamber til it clicks into place.

Nyanko closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Presses the gun against his temple and screams as he pulls the trigger.
deer-hunter-roulette.jpg

<BLAM>

His brains hit the side of the wall. Everyone screams except nohika who goes "oooh my turn next!". Nohika picks up the gun and then shrugs "that's odd. The other five chambers all have bullets in them too." Nohika looks at Lissa quizzically. Lissa looks back at Nohika "yea. Six people six chambers, six bullets. Why?"

Everyone just stares at Lissa wide-eyed. Nohika is the one to finally say it. "You know&#8230; I don't think you fully understood how Russian Roulette works&#8230; so&#8230; maybe we should just stop."

Bad understanding of Russian Roulette has killed Nyanko, Tay Zonday, the bringer of chocolate rain

In memorium:
FwmcS19RR0Un.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day over. Night begins. PM PM PM. I will have some free time in the early AM if all the PMs are in.

FBI.gov
Lissarae

4Chan

**Orcagirl**

Memebase

**EquineConstant - Surprised Kitty Grumpy Cat**
Packen
Nohika - Hipster Kitty - Hipster Kitty v2.0

Facebook

<Empty>

Reddit

<Empty>

Wikipedia

<Empty>

Recycle Bin

SOV - Success Kid
Lupin - Overly Attached GF
Kaydubs - Happy Cat
Devyn - Squinty Eye Fry
Trematode - Scumbag Steve
LIS - DDoS Attack Virus
SnS - Worm Virus
WldLfStdnt - Trojan Virus

Dyachei - Insanity Wolf

WTF - First World Problems
FFM - Socially Awkward Penguin
TheDrJojo &#8211; I Have No Idea What I'm Doing Dog
FTB - Condescending Wonka
FH - TMIMITW
Samoa - Paranoid Parrot
That Redhead - Logic Bomb Virus
SDP - Sudden Clarity Clarence
WildCatJ - Hipster Ariel
KP - Pedobear, Basement Cat
WolfSpeaker - High Expectations Asian Father
PetPony - Dramatic Chipmunk
JJohnston - I Regret Nothing Chicken
Hedgie - Brace Yourself - Worm Virus v2.0
Escalla - McKayla Maroney
TropicTuco - 90's Problems/James Van Der Meme
DVMDream - Rootkit Virus
Swings - The Baby Godfather
Nyanko - Tay Zonday

Oh dear god, that write-up almost made me pee my pants.

Of course, I'm studying for a clin path exam tomorrow, so I'm easy to please.