*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

did u ever get an email from them a couple months ago saying they will review your app again in 90 days ?

Hey, i had the same status last year, and I called and apparently they needed a copy of my green card. And, according to last year's thread, they put this status if they are waiting for some paper work from you. Just call and ask.. Don't worry, I was refused last year because I wasn't going to be able to finish my degree before August and academic year at lecom starts in July. I hope this helps

I got this message too. I already graduated but I'm taking one class this semester, but still my grade won't be up in 90 days so I thought they weren't expecting academic update either... I thought the message was like I'm waitlisted for interview spot or something. I should probably contact them too if they need anything from me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got this message too. I already graduated but I'm taking one class this semester, but still my grade won't be up in 90 days so I thought they weren't expecting academic update either... I thought the message was like I'm waitlisted for interview spot or something. I should probably contact them too if they need anything from me.
yeah you definitely should call and ask..

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who had their interviews today, what were the stats they gave you? and is it for sure feb 4th decision day?

I don't remember them saying anything about that. The only stat I remember is the board passing rate

I talked to lisa about 2 weeks ago, and she said there are 50 confirmed seats. I guess the waitlist has been grown since Jan as well

So my LECOM portal status already changed to "under review-we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made" and my interview was today. Is that normal?

Anyone's status on LECOM portal changed to decision made? It should be changing soon for next round of acceptances. Hopefully mine changes

So my LECOM portal status already changed to "under review-we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made" and my interview was today. Is that normal?
yes, mine changed to the same status on my interview day..

Members don't see this ad :)
I talked to lisa about 2 weeks ago, and she said there are 50 confirmed seats. I guess the waitlist has been grown since Jan as well
confirmed means they paid the deposit, so I guess these were people that did not confirm their seats until early january.. That is 10 seats less than what we have been told... hmmmmm

Anyone's status on LECOM portal changed to decision made? It should be changing soon for next round of acceptances. Hopefully mine changes
Next Wednesday!!! Good luck!!

I hope they accept some people from waitlist this round :yawn:

Reactions: 3 users
confirmed means they paid the deposit, so I guess these were people that did not confirm their seats until early january.. That is 10 seats less than what we have been told... hmmmmm
Just remember they sent acceptances on January as well, so those people probably had like a month to confirm.

Reactions: 1 users
It could be few days sooner as it did in the last round
I really hope so! To be honest, I stopped sleeping at night a long time ago, and I just can't bear the stress any longer. I don't know how people that have been on the waitlist for months are capable of handling it, and I just hope from the deepest part of my heart that they get good news this round. I also hope I either get accepted or rejected, no waiting list! I'm assuming since almost 50% of the seats are available that there will be a lot of acceptances this coming round. In february they only have 2 dates for interviews, 1 in march and 1 in april. So a 100 total interviews in the next 3 months! (if they all showed up, and compared to 100 in January only and thousands before december) and I also think that chances of being accepted keep decreasing as the cycle approaches the end. So i'm expecting a lot of the waitlisted people and hopefully many of those interviewed in January will receive acceptances this week! (Fingers crossed).

Reactions: 2 users
I really hope so! To be honest, I stopped sleeping at night a long time ago, and I just can't bear the stress any longer. I don't know how people that have been on the waitlist for months are capable of handling it, and I just hope from the deepest part of my heart that they get good news this round. I also hope I either get accepted or rejected, no waiting list! I'm assuming since almost 50% of the seats are available that there will be a lot of acceptances this coming round. In february they only have 2 dates for interviews, 1 in march and 1 in april. So a 100 total interviews in the next 3 months! (if they all showed up, and compared to 100 in January only and thousands before december) and I also think that chances of being accepted keep decreasing as the cycle approaches the end. So i'm expecting a lot of the waitlisted people and hopefully many of those interviewed in January will receive acceptances this week! (Fingers crossed).
Thousands before December? they told us they interview about 600 people total per cycle.

hey does anyone know how soon after we get the email to complete the 10 panel urine drug test we have to complete it? I couldn't find the deadline date anywhere

Thousands before December? they told us they interview about 600 people total per cycle.
That true.. when I wrote the post i was thinking more about the competition as a whole. But your number is correct. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding..

hey does anyone know how soon after we get the email to complete the 10 panel urine drug test we have to complete it? I couldn't find the deadline date anywhere
Once you make an account online for the verification stuff it should send you an email regarding the drug test...if I recall it's a few days but it was awhile ago so I don't remember specifically :(

Once you make an account online for the verification stuff it should send you an email regarding the drug test...if I recall it's a few days but it was awhile ago so I don't remember specifically :(
yea the earliest i can go is feb 18th so hopefully thats ok because i made the online account and got the emails and theres no dates in there about when to get it done by. oh well

well they interviewed about 300 before Dec 1st. Sent out 144 acceptances on Dec 1st then some more on Jan 3rd? ... The class is about 50% filled (105 seats? ) with 80 waitlisted and about 50 more that didnt' get rejected in january interviewed. So i'm guessing from a pool of 120-130 students to fill 50-55 seats? Anyone want to take a crack at the guessing game? I'm just really bored waiting day by day so maybe this will help lol.

Here is my math

300 before DEC
100 DEC
100 JAN
100 FEB MARCH APRIL
____

Current status 50% filled from before & after DEC , Pool ~ 80 waitlisted + 100 JAN( minus rejected, should be half)

I'm sure there is less than 100 for January. On my interview day, 2 people didn't show up, so my group interview was only 4 people total instead of 6.
I like your math its closest to what I have in mind. Waitlisted people are not going to be rejected, they will either get accepted or no change until the very end of the cycle (june?).
From those accepted, there might be people who will turn their seats down for other schools, so we might end up with a higher acceptance number than this... 3 more days!

The saving grace will be LECOM turnover numbers. They lose alot of students compare to other school. I think the class is about (updated guess) 60% full now. There is definitely a big hole in LECOM water bottle that they must keep filling with new acceptances :D

The saving grace will be LECOM turnover numbers. They lose alot of students compare to other school. I think the class is about (updated guess) 60% full now. There is definitely a big hole in LECOM water bottle that they must keep filling with new acceptances :D
lets just hope for the best and hope that we get accepted!

I have been accepted into LECOM Erie class of 2020... anyone know anything about trying to find an apartment/roommate?

I interviewed there on the 21st and they said they'd let us know by Feb 1st, not the 4th? When did you guys hear the 4th?

I interviewed there on the 21st and they said they'd let us know by Feb 1st, not the 4th? When did you guys hear the 4th?
I heard it from my interview which was in December.

Oh okay, well I emailed Lisa asking for conformation, so I'll let you guys know when I find out! :)
Feb1st would be tomorrow :O that would be a great early present haha

I remember very well on my interview day (jan 7th) that there was a slide that said feb 1st, and she said out loud that this date is incorrect and that it is feb 4th. However, I was thinking to call tomorrow morning and make sure this is correct. So let's just keep updating each other, if anyone heard anything, or i did, i will let everyone know. We are all on the same boat, so I know how you feel!

There were less than 48 people interviewed in December.

I called Lisa last week and she said the 4th and aadsas will update at midnight.

Just hung up the phone with Lisa, she said that acceptance e-mails are going to be sent out first thing on thursday morning, not on wednesday night, She also said that after this round, you can expect decision at anytime, so there is no specific day in march. Good luck everyone.. we are almost there..

Anticipation........ This wait is killing me! Good luck everyone!!! ❤️

Reactions: 4 users
Just hung up the phone with Lisa, she said that acceptance e-mails are going to be sent out first thing on thursday morning, not on wednesday night, She also said that after this round, you can expect decision at anytime, so there is no specific day in march. Good luck everyone.. we are almost there..
Did she say how many have confirmed their seats?

I just talked to her, and she said there are 30 seats left

I just talked to her, and she said there are 30 seats left
are these before the feb round decision or thats after? because if that is before then that is very scary!

i actually didn't ask her that... but i'm very pessimistic at this point..
Yeah my confidence has dropped significantly at this point!

Last edited:
so if there are 100 on waitlist and around 98 interviewed in Jan, so a total of 198 students, for 30 seats?! that is not good...

so if there are 100 on waitlist and around 98 interviewed in Jan, so a total of 198 students, for 30 seats?! that is not good...
Nope! Confidence is at 0%