****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I was accepted on January 30th and given 45 days to reply, which is March 16 I think. I'm sure around that time they will be sending more invites out, if not before then even. Hope you hear some good news soon. Good luck!
would you mind telling us when you interviewed? and was it a waitlist then acceptance or direct acceptance. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea it took them about 3 wks to get back to me so I wouldn't worry too much yet. Like you said hopefully somebody from the interviews today will get back on here and give a report. I'm sure today and next few days on this thread will be busy after interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
Yea it took them about 3 wks to get back to me so I wouldn't worry too much yet. Like you said hopefully somebody from the interviews today will get back on here and give a report. I'm sure today and next few days on this thread will be busy after interviews.

Just to contextualize that three weeks for others, they were waiting on responses from the Dec 1st offers for another week or so. Since it sounds like the Jan 30 acceptances had 45 days, you might not hear anything until the end of March.

Just to contextualize that three weeks for others, they were waiting on responses from the Dec 1st offers for another week or so. Since it sounds like the Jan 30 acceptances had 45 days, you might not hear anything until the end of March.
True, just depends on how they want to do it I guess. Keep heads up because from what it seems, Roseman is in the middle of the process and not the end like many other schools seem to be.

Anyone from today's interview want to enlighten us with any updates Dr. Harman may have given today?

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone from today's interview want to enlighten us with any updates Dr. Harman may have given today?
I guess I'll be the one to reply lol Dr. Harman and Rebecca told us all after the interview that it may take a while. They said that "although it may seem like things aren't going on on our end we are working really hard... please don't call us as we will notify you as soon as we have an application update." So I don't know what that means... I think all we know is that if someone calls from an 801 area code u should try and answer! They said there are still seats open for the class and that they left some open to see how many they wanted to accept from this interview session. So I can't give you a direct answer sorry.

I guess I'll be the one to reply lol Dr. Harman and Rebecca told us all after the interview that it may take a while. They said that "although it may seem like things aren't going on on our end we are working really hard... please don't call us as we will notify you as soon as we have an application update." So I don't know what that means... I think all we know is that if someone calls from an 801 area code u should try and answer! They said there are still seats open for the class and that they left some open to see how many they wanted to accept from this interview session. So I can't give you a direct answer sorry.
Thanks for the info! Out of curiosity, how many people interviewed with you?

Not positive my guess 40... and there was a morning session- I don't know how many were in that group. I wish u the best... I'm so sorry waiting sucks. If it makes you feel better it seemed that most people I interviewed with had other offers since it's so late in the cycle.

There were about 40 people in the morning session as well. By the way Dr. Harman was speaking, it seems like they are going to make decisions much quicker this time. Im pretty sure this was the last interview date but there are seats still open so theres still a chance!

Members don't see this ad :)
most of dental school is in march break~so maybe next week?

Where did you see the dental school was on March break?

my friends from dental school, i am assuming roseman may also have one. I just checked Roseman calendar and didn't mentioned about march break, so Roseman may not have march break

What is the difference of status between people who were officially on the alternate list and people who did not receive anything yet?

What is the difference of status between people who were officially on the alternate list and people who did not receive anything yet?
I'm waitlisted and it says that on addsas,

weird my status on aadsas still says "invited for interview." I interviewed Feb 20th.

Everyone from Feb 20 still says that. They haven't updated because no decisions have been made or announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you receice alternate list email? Or it just changed to waitlist?
I got the email and had to hand in some papers, however the email was in my spam, after I sent in all the documents, I was informed that I was on the waitlist, and then it updated on adsas

Just got the phone call at 230 mountain time accepted ! Interviewed Friday march 6th

Reactions: 6 users
I was waitlisted, but I JUST GOT ACCEPTED!! I interviewed January 9th! Looking forward to meeting all of you!!! :soexcited::claps:

Reactions: 8 users
I want a call!! :/

Interviewed Feb 6th and wait listed.

Reactions: 2 users
people who got accepted today... can you please share your stats?

Accepted today off of waitlist... good luck to everyone!
OGPA:3.1
SGPA:3.3
DAT: 22aa 22ts 21pat

Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone from the feb 20 interview group hear back today?

Just out of curiosity, does roseman prefer older applicants?

Interview in Oct... Ofc I still don't hear back. Ffs

Sooo anyone get accepted today that is going to turn down their acceptance??

How long do you guys have to put down a deposit?

C'mon Roseman, I interviewed in October! Mercy!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to those recently accepted. Friendly reminder to join the FB group.