****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Just got the phone call at 230 mountain time accepted ! Interviewed Friday march 6th

I was waitlisted, but I JUST GOT ACCEPTED!! I interviewed January 9th! Looking forward to meeting all of you!!! :soexcited::claps:

Accepted today off of waitlist... good luck to everyone!
OGPA:3.1
SGPA:3.3
DAT: 22aa 22ts 21pat

I interviewed February 20th and got the call today.

So there are 4 people accepted this past Wednesday, anyone else get the call?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! So I applied and haven't heard anything AT ALL not even interview....does that mean that I'm rejected or should I still be waiting...

Members don't see this ad :)
Only the school can answer that question.

Hi! So I applied and haven't heard anything AT ALL not even interview....does that mean that I'm rejected or should I still be waiting...

Call the sch and find out, sch website says they have interview till may but i think official interview invite is preery much over as mar 7th i believe. Mind sharing stat? Will give us better thought

Call the sch and find out, sch website says they have interview till may but i think official interview invite is preery much over as mar 7th i believe. Mind sharing stat? Will give us better thought

Yea!
3.4 cGPA
3.1 sGPA
19DAT
60 hrs community service
80 hrs dental shadowing

DAT Scores 3 years or older are not accepted by some of the schools.

I know that. I made sure they were still valid when I applied
Ur gpa and everythinh is good. But I think that u may need increase AA and TS bit more if u apply for nex cycle. Many applicant has around 20nish of DAT. Also when did you apply? I guess the best way is to call school.

Ur gpa and everythinh is good. But I think that u may need increase AA and TS bit more if u apply for nex cycle. Many applicant has around 20nish of DAT. Also when did you apply? I guess the best way is to call school.

Yeah that's probably the biggest mistake I made in this cycle...I applied august 4th, which is SUPER late. I will definitely re-take DAT for next year cycle!

has anyone checked facebook? I don't have a facebook but curious to how many people on it... I just want to be accepted already :(

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone checked facebook? I don't have a facebook but curious to how many people on it... I just want to be accepted already :(

50 as total member, but looks like 10-ish ppl are current D-Dtudent.
So around 40!
Something will come soon since next monday is the due date for the deposit for ppl who accepted in Jan!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted on Thursday! Interviewed Feb 20

Reactions: 1 users
did you get waitlisted first? mind sharing your stats
No, I wasn't waitlisted.

GPA 3.39
DAT 19
88 hours shadowing
4 year college athlete - I think that helped for some reason.

Reactions: 1 user
No, I wasn't waitlisted.

GPA 3.39
DAT 19
88 hours shadowing
4 year college athlete - I think that helped for some reason.

I think it might have been the awesome introduction that I gave you, but that's just me. Congrats Jenni!!!!

I'm just wondering, I see that people who have interviewed on Feb 20th have gotten acceptances but has anyone from that date also received an alternate list email?

Interviewed on feb 20. Alternate list email today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed feb 20th and just got the alternate list email. And more waiting begins..sigh. Supposedly it's still early in the cycle for them

Interviewed March 6th and just got the alternate Email.

I interviewed feb 20th and just got the alternate list email. And more waiting begins..sigh. Supposedly it's still early in the cycle for them
I hope you're right and I also hope majority of the people from wait-list get accepted.

I wonder if the school puts everyone who interviewed either on waitlist or acceptance and no rejections. also I wonder how many people are on the waitlist. Looks like I should start studying for my dat next month again just in case. Anyone know the track record for acceptances after being on waitlist?

I can't believe roseman's wait list! Are they expectin that much turnover that they need 500 back ups? It's insane to me!

I can't believe roseman's wait list! Are they expectin that much turnover that they need 500 back ups? It's insane to me!
I suppose even the adcom don't believe in the strengths of their own program.

I don't think that's how it's going to work. The impression that I got from Dr. Harman was that they will give out acceptances and waitlists. If you haven't heard anything or never do, then you are rejected. Those notices, from Dr. Harman, will go out in the summer. So some people will be waiting a very long time to hear they are rejected. Just because you interview, it doesn't mean you are accept or waitlist, there will be many who don't hear back.

They'll probably do, 80'ish accept and 80-100 waitlist, that's my opinion.

we all shoud all apply for CSI criminal team since we are so creative at speculating this process
I feel like everyone has different view and guess nobody knows what's really happening~

Reactions: 3 users
I don't think that's how it's going to work. The impression that I got from Dr. Harman was that they will give out acceptances and waitlists. If you haven't heard anything or never do, then you are rejected. Those notices, from Dr. Harman, will go out in the summer. So some people will be waiting a very long time to hear they are rejected. Just because you interview, it doesn't mean you are accept or waitlist, there will be many who don't hear back.

Yeah I got wait listed in February, I just don't feel hopeful since their list is so huge.

I still didnt get any contact and stated as "invited for interview" . Last year ppl who didnt get noticed after interview status changed to "offer rescind" around March
so hard to day ppl with no contact is rejected and wating for rejected letter from Roseman in summerm, but this is still my opinion^^

My personal experience with AADSAS throughout this process has been that it is accurately updated within a day that a decision is changed/made. Whether my status was "invited for an interview," "accepted" and "accepted offer"...AADSAS was very accurate with my current status.

Accepted.
Call: Today 3pm mountain time.
GPAs: 3.3
DAT: 18 (15 on QR)
Dream come true! Cannot wait to meet my classmates!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted.
Call: Today 3pm mountain time.
GPAs: 3.3
DAT: 18 (15 on QR)
Dream come true! Cannot wait to meet my classmates!

Congrats!! Would you mind telling us your interview date and if you were wait listed first?

No email for me :( I guess I should just wait until I've finished my degree and apply again.

Don't lose hope! It's still early in the cycle for acceptances according to the wait list email. They're still prob filling up the list

Congrats!! Would you mind telling us your interview date and if you were wait listed first?

Thank you:)
Interview Feb 20
No wait list...
to he honest I was completely doubting myself all week, then the phone rang!
Also worth mentioning I applied late (September).

Good luck to you all!

Did you interview Feb 20? I was the short blonde haired girl. Short hair. which one were you? Lol

got the alternate list email yesterday as well, submitting my packet today...praying I get the call soon!

I haven't heard from them at all so I'm assuming I'm rejected since I applied in June lol

Received an alternate e-mail yesterday