UFCVM c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Happy Friday! Another day, another 24 hours to possibly hear back from admissions☀️

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I just got accepted to the dual degree DVM/MPH program from the MPH side of things so hopefully, that means actual DVM acceptances are right around the corner!
That’s amazing!!!! Are you IS or OOS??

Members don't see this ad :)
what if it isn't today and we have to wait till next week 😫😫
My original thought was they would be coming out next week since they wouldn’t get CASPER results in until the end of this week but since they came in early I have no clue what to expect. They also posted on Instagram about a dog wishing everyone good luck but that could be for the 2nd years client simulations that are today but who knows 🙃

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
I was thinking it would take them longer because of casper scores. But then the DVM/MPH seats were released, idk if they use that as part of the admission process.

I just feel like it has to be today........ It technically is the first week of March! counting down to 4:59

Decisions came out at 4pm for me last year!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hang in there everyone!! It's an agonizing wait, but you are all so close!! Sending you all hugs & best wishes ❤️

Reactions: 2 users
And… it’s 5:01. Talk to you all again tomorrow😂 Have a goodnight everyone!

Reactions: 5 users
A dual DVM/MPH degree is sounding really good right about now 😂

Honestly kinda feral they didn’t release decisions today 💀 But I mean mine were released on a Tuesday 😅 Also no one will be at the school this weekend except us students scrambling to study for some more finals so not this weekend I would assume.

Reactions: 3 users
Honestly kinda feral they didn’t release decisions today 💀 But I mean mine were released on a Tuesday 😅 Also no one will be at the school this weekend except us students scrambling to study for some more finals so not this weekend I would assume.
Hopefully it will be Monday 🙏🏻

Hopefully it will be Monday 🙏🏻
I hope so! We just got an email asking people to volunteer for preview so it’s gotta be soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there like a day to bring family?
Sorry I’ve been at the gym! Preview day is for accepted/waitlisted students to tour the school and have questions answered by faculty and current students. I believe you are able to bring 2 guests. And yes like @anxiousanimallover pointed out they are projected to be March 20-22.

I will not be able to make it that weekend, we already have a trip planned to Port St. lucie, if I happen to get a seat, would it be possible to visit the next weekend or the weekend after?

I will not be able to make it that weekend, we already have a trip planned to Port St. lucie, if I happen to get a seat, would it be possible to visit the next weekend or the weekend after?
I don’t think they will be doing official tours like that again for students and parents again until orientation (August) but as I’m always at the school I’m happy to show anyone who can’t make it during those dates around. I did not go to mine as I had to work 🤠

Edit: I found this also, apparently they do tours once a month Campus & Virtual Tours » Veterinary Education » College of Veterinary Medicine » University of Florida

Last edited:
  • Love
Can we go any one of the three days? Can we choose?

Good morning everyone! Fingers crossed we hear today and we all get in😊

Reactions: 5 users
Good morning everyone! Fingers crossed we hear today and we all get in😊
I hope so! I’ve been on the edge of my seat all weekend… hopefully they don’t wait until tomorrow which technically is the last day of the 1st week of March 😅

I hope so! I’ve been on the edge of my seat all weekend… hopefully they don’t wait until tomorrow which technically is the last day of the 1st week of March 😅
9586E120-50D7-452D-9E8B-D6BD06E77A2C.gif

• Haha
Considering they released decisions on a Tuesday last year… I’m not holding out for today 😅

Considering they released decisions on a Tuesday last year… I’m not holding out for today 😅
To be fair, they only did that because they had announced that they were running behind soooo there’s hope :)

Just saw UFvetmeds story post about MATCH results today…seems like everyone is receiving their decisions except for us 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
I wonder how many people were already accepted in the MPH/DVM program?

I wonder how many people were already accepted in the MPH/DVM program?
So from what I understand from my acceptance letter I don’t actually officially have a seat in the DVM program yet? The public health school has offered me a seat from the MPH side of it and now I have to wait to see if I get a DVM spot to go along with it (I think). Tbh it’s really confusing so I’m just anxiously waiting along with everyone else to see if I get in from the DVM side of things 😅

• Sad
So from what I understand from my acceptance letter I don’t actually officially have a seat in the DVM program yet? The public health school has offered me a seat from the MPH side of it and now I have to wait to see if I get a DVM spot to go along with it (I think). Tbh it’s really confusing so I’m just anxiously waiting along with everyone else to see if I get in from the DVM side of things 😅
oh no that's so stupid, "have a master in public health.... But idk if you can be a vet yet"

• Sad
Are you at least instate? Better tuition costs?

Hi guys! First year at UFCVM. We got our acceptance on March 14th, a monday at 4pm. Fingers crossed for you all

Reactions: 7 users
oh no, does that mean it could be next week too? But they said last year they were behind?
We got an email last year they were running behind when we were also previously told the first week of march. So it should be this week unless y’all get an email that they are running behind again.

Just got an email for IS acceptance!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users