Western University - Lebanon (COMP) Discussion Thread 2014 - 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got a call from Western today and was offered a seat there. I had to decline though.

Members don't see this ad.

To those who were accepted or applying, any chance with 24 MCAT? High GPA 3.83/3.78. I am hoping to stay in the PNW.
Would appreciate the input.
Congrats to all of those who got accepted!

Accepted of the alternate list a few days ago! Just a meager 9 month wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!

What is your stat? mind sharing? Are you OOS?
They're not concerned so much with out of state as they are with being from the NW. They're little mission statement talks about training physicians from the NW, in the NW and for the NW. I'm from WA, so I didn't feel discriminated against in that regard. 3.65c, 3.4s. 26: 8p, 8v, 10b.

They're not concerned so much with out of state as they are with being from the NW. They're little mission statement talks about training physicians from the NW, in the NW and for the NW. I'm from WA, so I didn't feel discriminated against in that regard. 3.65c, 3.4s. 26: 8p, 8v, 10b.
With that said, non-NW applicants can still get into the school. However, the school prefers NW applicants so non-NW applicants will need higher stats to get in.