WesternU C/O 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From what I found, it was a calf.

In other news, is anyone else counting the days until the 15th? Or am I the only one obsessing?
Me. Totally obsessing. I'm going to Tahoe the 16th/17th/18th and I've been waiting all winter for that, but now it doesn't exist compared to 3/15... silly how we can be that way.

Members don't see this ad.

ftb and caq, I'm right there with you! If I don't get in to Western, I'm at the mercy of the KSU waitlist...Hopefully, we'll all be classmates:luck::xf::prof:

Members don't see this ad :)
I only applied to Western......VERY nervous!!! I am also counting down except the days are going by very slow it seems. I didn't get to meet any of you guys during interviews (no one interviewed with me) :(

I only applied to Western......VERY nervous!!! I am also counting down except the days are going by very slow it seems. I didn't get to meet any of you guys during interviews (no one interviewed with me) :(

Were you one of the last ones to interview? Good luck, hopefully we'll all get good news soon!! :thumbup::luck:

Ahhhhhh two weeks till we find out!!!! Glad to hear everyone survived the interviews :) Best of luck to everyone!!

When I told my husband what day I was going to find out, he immediately said, "Oh no! the ides of March!!!" I am hoping that the ides of march are a good thing for all of us rather than, well ya know, a day we get backstabbed:laugh:

Good luck, everyone! :luck:

When I told my husband what day I was going to find out, he immediately said, "Oh no! the ides of March!!!" I am hoping that the ides of march are a good thing for all of us rather than, well ya know, a day we get backstabbed:laugh:

Good luck, everyone! :luck:
Glad my name isn't Caesar!

..14 days

This is going to be the worst finals week ever, I don't know how I'm going to handle studying and refreshing sdn every minute to see what's going on!

I just realized that I have two midterms on the 15th. How the heck am I going to be able to concentrate while waiting for a decision. Especially right after getting a decision, good or bad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just realized that I have two midterms on the 15th. How the heck am I going to be able to concentrate while waiting for a decision. Especially right after getting a decision, good or bad.

Oh man that's BRUTAL!!! :scared:

Oh man that's BRUTAL!!! :scared:

Yeah, I am thinking since my first midterm isn't until 3:30, I should just not check my email that day. But then I remember who I am (obsessively check email/status pages for schools I already got rejected from in case they change their minds). I just hope they send the email out early in the day so I can get used to the idea of rejection/alternate/acceptance before 3:30pm. Oh well, whatever happens, happens. I should start studying now.

Anyone who needs something to do, watch the Hunger Games WW thread! I played during the disneyland one and I swear it helped take off the edge for Davis (didn't really start until the western interview, so no help there. In fact, bc I was interviewed and spent the whole day there, people thought I was acting wolfie)

Cheer on the villagers!!! Just use the stars *********** around your post!

Yeah, I am thinking since my first midterm isn't until 3:30, I should just not check my email that day. But then I remember who I am (obsessively check email/status pages for schools I already got rejected from in case they change their minds). I just hope they send the email out early in the day so I can get used to the idea of rejection/alternate/acceptance before 3:30pm. Oh well, whatever happens, happens. I should start studying now.

Let me just say that I found out about a school's decision literally 2 minutes before a biochem final and I failed the CRAP out of it.... and it was GOOD news from a school. I would suggest not checking it so that good news or bad, it doesn't distract you. I do realize however, how unrealistic this sounds, and how much time I just wasted even typing this advice that I myself would never even follow :laugh:. Just wanted to share my experience lol.

I have a Micro test that day as well! Grr! Hahaha.

I have my calculus midterm that day too! Profs must have subconsciously known that we have important, life changing information coming out that day, which would make writing their exams infinitely harder.... as if calc needs to get any harder... grrrrrr! Best of luck to everyone else waiting to hear AND studying for exams!

Well poop.

Me and FTB just died.

Still, it's a good time waster!!! Cheer on Emiloo (unless she's a wolf)

Well poop.

Me and FTB just died.

I know I was SO SAD when I saw that this morning... I was actually just about to post on there about how sad it was they got you first :(. Probably because you rocked it last game and they were scared of your awesome investigation skills. And I'm not a wolf this time, although I actually kind of wanted to be... I thought it would be fun, but no luck. I'll continue to fight with my tributes!!!! I will survive in your honor!!!!!! :D (or at least try)

If it helps anyone to know that last year Western notified students on 3/9 and the year before that on 3/12.

Right, but this year they were approved to send email notifications and Lacey said they are sending out all notifications through email March 15th. Guess we'll see, but she stated it pretty clearly and emphasized "no sooner, no later, don't call us about it" a few times. :laugh:

I have heard rumors that previous years were also told they would be emailed on March 15 but were actually notified earlier...

I have heard rumors that previous years were also told they would be emailed on March 15 but were actually notified earlier...

They weren't approved to send emails (for final decisions) until this year though... as far as my group was told...?

Either way, I would just tell yourself the 15th so you don't get too stressed before then :laugh:. If you find out sooner, great, but don't put new dates in people's heads... we're already stressed enough :scared:

Yeah, I think it's good to just think for the 15th. If you look at the older posts though people did recieve their final decisions via email. Lacey told me this year they were approved to send rejections via email and I believe Karen also confirmed that they will be sending rejections via email ( I got a rejection via snail mail last year).

Anywayssssss... 11 days and counting, fingers crossed and good luck with your Tennessee interveiw Emiloo.

Yeah, I think it's good to just think for the 15th. If you look at the older posts though people did recieve their final decisions via email. Lacey told me this year they were approved to send rejections via email and I believe Karen also confirmed that they will be sending rejections via email ( I got a rejection via snail mail last year).

Anywayssssss... 11 days and counting, fingers crossed and good luck with your Tennessee interveiw Emiloo.

Oh ok gotcha! Well hopefully we all hear good things by the 15th at the latest :D
Thanks! I am still deciding whether to go or not :confused:

Well poop.

Me and FTB just died.

Seriously, dead way before our time! By the time I got the OK to check SDN (boyfriend birthday) we were dead and StormWater was on the chopping block!
Oh well, now I get to read along for distraction...

Seriously, dead way before our time! By the time I got the OK to check SDN (boyfriend birthday) we were dead and StormWater was on the chopping block!
Oh well, now I get to read along for distraction...

Totally not the same to read along though.... When you play it you get ideas in your sleep, and then you wonder if you should get up to post them... and then you're awake all night. It takes over your entire life.

Sigh.. I still have my dexter book to read! And Hornet's nest!!! And the Hunger games book at the library has 35 HOLDS.....

Totally not the same to read along though.... When you play it you get ideas in your sleep, and then you wonder if you should get up to post them... and then you're awake all night. It takes over your entire life.

Sigh.. I still have my dexter book to read! And Hornet's nest!!! And the Hunger games book at the library has 35 HOLDS.....

Books are the best. I totally should have gone for my training run today but instead I popped down a blanket in the back yard and read Hunger Games (I splurged and bought it for $12 at Kmart, though you can get all 3 books at Costco too) the library here is just not up to my standards. I pretty much grew up in the Dakota County library system haha. Anyway I'm 290 pages in and I started at 3 this afternoon. I'd totally lend it to you if I could. But you've got Dexter and that's just as good.

11 days everyone. Can't pass fast enough!

Books are the best. I totally should have gone for my training run today but instead I popped down a blanket in the back yard and read Hunger Games (I splurged and bought it for $12 at Kmart, though you can get all 3 books at Costco too) the library here is just not up to my standards. I pretty much grew up in the Dakota County library system haha. Anyway I'm 290 pages in and I started at 3 this afternoon. I'd totally lend it to you if I could. But you've got Dexter and that's just as good.

11 days everyone. Can't pass fast enough!

HAHHAHAH and I can't wait until August for you to give it to me when you're accepted at Western :)

Gotta bite the bullet. 12 buck?!?! For one book??? Yeesh

These last few days feel as if they are going to drag on forevvvvver. :eek::scared:

It'll be here before you know it, its already a single digit wait. Not to bad. :)

I have 2 finals to study for, a paper due TODAY, two jobs to hold down, and another quiz for micro due by the end of the week and I still can't stay off this website! I'm going to end up with an ulcer by the time this is over.

One more week people!! Whose not going to sleep on the 14th??:whoa:

You guys are cracking me up on here. You're all gonna have stress ulcers by the time Thursday comes around. :laugh:

I don't know why I've started doing this, because I know it's still a week away, but I'm already checking my email like I'm expecting to get something, haha.