WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I dunno man. It felt chill.

I mean, tying at LyLo is pretty much the worst strategy to follow.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I mean, tying at LyLo is pretty much the worst strategy to follow.
Its not if one of us is a wolf. Most games I've played ties have resulted in both dying so if one of us is a wolf village still wins. Its worth the gamble because if AM or lyra are the wolf there were no votes on them and so we were screwed anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel Lawpy x Mixy/Weimy is a match made in WW heaven. We quarrel together and tie together... both days in a row... and in LyLo :confused::confused:
WW waffle soul mates? is it fate?

Honestly I won't be surprised if AM is wolf. It's depressing since Weimixy had worse play and tried to get Pippy to vouch for her.... and fought Finny and AM.

But if AM is wolf, good game. I had my sights fixed on Weimixy for a while and wanted her lynched regardless.

Members don't see this ad :)
Multiple bets BTW

tenor.gif

Honestly I won't be surprised if AM is wolf. It's depressing since Weimixy had worse play and tried to get Pippy to vouch for her.... and fought Finny and AM.

But if AM is wolf, good game. I had my sights fixed on Weimixy for a while and wanted her lynched regardless.
Always what's new? Lol

several questions remain:
  • how much can vmh torture us before she just posts the damn write up?
  • how does vmh resolve ties with snowy dead?
  • will vmh just unkill snowy and rekill snowy and everything just happens all over again?
  • why is vmh not working on the write up now, and instead choosing to twist the knife for everyone?
  • where do doritos fit into all of this?!?!?!
  • why is everything a question?
  • why has vmh not capitalized a single word in this post?

Reactions: 10 users
Oh for this btw, I'm having some forum issues. People have reported that quoting my posts lead to weird font changes. And the autosave feature doesn't work when I type out detailed replies. I'm trying to get these issues fixed resolved as soon as I can.
wolfy AF.

Reactions: 1 user
  • will vmh just unkill snowy and rekill snowy and everything just happens all over again?
  • why is vmh not working on the write up now, and instead choosing to twist the knife for everyone?
amazing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The answer to everything is you're just doing your best AM impression :p

Reactions: 7 users
And here I was thinking @capri1722 loves making ties. Mixy/Weim/Mama takes the tiemaking cake hands down.
If there is no other take away about me from this game it should be that I effin love ties.

And thanks ski... we have so many personalities apparently haha

Reactions: 3 users
There’s only two of them WeimMama is one person

Right that's true. I get confused by serious Weim vs confused Weim vs angry Weim vs helpless Weim vs paranoid Weim etc. Hydraing with Mixy doesn't help the matters much, so I just break them into Mixy/Weim/Mama and go with it.

Right that's true. I get confused by serious Weim vs confused Weim vs angry Weim vs helpless Weim vs paranoid Weim etc. Hydraing with Mixy doesn't help the matters much, so I just break them into Mixy/Weim/Mama and go with it.
Which weim is weim and Which is mama and which are left out

Reactions: 2 users
But also doesn’t every player have these different Weims???? :thinking:

Reactions: 3 users
All the weims have a paranoid weim component, I promise you that. Why do you think I'm a weim person? :p

But also doesn’t every player have these different Weims???? :thinking:
Are you trying to butter me up here so I stop using all my abilities/items on pippy and start using them on you? If so its working :p

Weim = serious, confused and paranoid. It's the Weim I'm most familiar with.

Mama = angry and helpless. I'm much less familiar with this one since I haven't seen this before.
That's a lie. You've played with me before so you've seen them all.

But also why are you hating on sarcastic weim and not mentioning her :p

Reactions: 1 user