WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lawpy, keep on with those Spongebob gifs. They’re the key to my heart :love:

For real tho, that’s how my BF and I bonded when we first started dating

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh8zgup.jpg

#GettingCloseToBedTimeAndResultsArentOutYet

Reactions: 4 users

Reactions: 1 user
vmh gonna zap y'all for not using spoilers outisde of Meat Locker hours

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
D10

One thing is true of all meatlings, good or bad: they will never go down without a fight. The sizzle of a steak hitting a pan, the hiss of fajitas on a hot plate, even the quiet bubbling of chili as it cooks in a slow cooker - all war cries from some of the most resilient and tenacious creatures on the face of the earth.

Today started out looking quite bad for one particular meatling - but in true meatling style, she would be damned if things ended so grim for her by the time the sun set. She fought, in true and complete meatling fashion, until another meatling extended a charitable hand to her.

"I don't think your words ring true," this meatling said, her face impassive. She held the other meatling's hand in her own. "But I do think that today you've shown us that you're as good a meatling as any of us. Show me good will and I will show it back. Cast away your lynch... and I will follow your suspicions."

Is this meatling harmony? Not to kill an enemy, but to hold all of your fellow meatlings close, despite their evils, and wish that meat society were different? Wish that whatever evils drove them to such villainy had never had the chance to foster and grow in the world you all loved and called your own?

The remaining meatlings all stood before the rest of the world on the gallows, holding hands, staring out at a society they weren't sure they understood anymore.

The floor of the gallows opened with an ethereal creak, and one meatling's hands slipped away from the others.

Dead is @WeimMama/@MixedAnimals77 , Ground Beef upgraded to Nasty Ground Beef That I Left in my Fridge for Too Long, a WOLF AUTOCONVERT, who died today because she was the tie maker.

VILLAGE WINS! :D

Roster

There are 3 surviving players.

Back of the Fridge -
SHUT DOWN BECAUSE SOMEBODY LEFT THE DOOR OPEN

Trash

6. Mad Jack @Lawper
9. @LyraGardenia
17. @Animal Midwife

Freezer -
SHUT DOWN BECAUSE IT FROZE OVER

Still On The Cow -
SHUT DOWN BECAUSE SOMEONE THREW THE COW AT MEL

Abandoned On the Counter
- SHUT DOWN BECAUSE WE FINALLY JUST FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTER

Meaty Heaven
12. kcough - Sweetbreads
18. bryndi - Rocky Balboa
5. Dubz - Hot Dog
11. jboo - Fish
21. Mel - Soylent Green
2. Sporty - Ground Beef -> Hamburger
7. Cray - Chicken
20. PotE - Ground Beef -> Leftovers
22. Youngkal - Gyro
19. Capri - Dick Pics
3. Allie - Jello
13. dds - Pork Chops
1. karabou - Meatloaf (the Meatloaf)
10. Trilt genny - Rabbit from Monty Python
14. finny - Lamb Chop
4. Snowy - Chili
16. Ski - Lamb Chop
8. Pippy - Taco
15. MixyMama - Ground Beef -> Nasty Ground Beef That I Left in my Fridge for Too Long

Mods:
@kaydubs @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @vetmedhead

Last edited:
YAAAAAASSS! :soexcited: This is my first time surviving to endgame and winning!

Reactions: 6 users
We actually did have to pick a name to submit we chose WZ. When they died we auto converted.
(So I was trying to not be pippy obsessed. Would have stayed village for muuuuuuuuuuuch longer if I just let my love of pippy be my guide haha)

If there's still room, I'd love to see the dead chat.

Reactions: 1 users
I REALLY WISH I HAD GONE WITH MY GUT YESTERDAY AND SWITCHED TO MIXY LAST MINUTE BECAUSE I ALLLLLLLLMOST DID
SORRY FINNY I TRIED
I was shocked no one did. This has been the wafflin-est damn game! LOL

> tells everyone not to convert hunt
> continuously lynches the convert

Reactions: 6 users
You're lucky you killed me. I would have been talking pippy out of protecting you from getting lynch votes after that stunt you pulled
Personally I didn't kill you :p

And the stunt if you're referring to the meat grease thing was not a stunt, it was legit and we were village when we sent that message. Literally everything I said about the meat grease message that resulted in pippy helping us out was true except that we were no longer village when we had to ask for her vouch

And the stunt if you're referring to the meat grease thing was not a stunt, it was legit and we were village when we sent that message. Literally everything I said about the meat grease message that resulted in pippy helping us out was true except that we were no longer village when we had to ask for her vouch

stunt I'm referring to is the way you went about it

Ps the meat grease message last night was from me :kiss:

All my waffles that day weee literally so I could vote everyone.
I almost at the last second went “**** it unlynch lawper lynch m&m” but chickened out at the last second
and i soooo appreciate that you did because once genny was gone I thought I had zero chance of making it even a day. it was a much needed WW ego boost (to me at least, idk about mixy)

Ps the meat grease message last night was from me :kiss:
Hahaha I thought it was AM and then she never brought it up so I thought it was pippy and the whole time I was fabricating things about her today I was thinking if she sent us that grease message shes raging right now at me saying these things about her haha

We thought it was AM
Hahaha I thought it was AM and then she never brought it up so I thought it was pippy and the whole time I was fabricating things about her today I was thinking if she sent us that grease message shes raging right now at me saying these things about her haha
Haha yeah vmh said you guys thought it was am to start with. I was hoping it’d freak you guys out a lil

stunt I'm referring to is the way you went about it
tbh i would have gone about the same was if i was village because i had zero clue of how i would bring it up without it being sketchy even when I was village. mixy was determined that i would bring it up and use pippy as a resource so it did and it worked.

So we heard. How much did that influence you guys freaking out about how to respond to AM
ehhh not really. I think we just mentioned it and then forgot it like well if she aint bringing it up I sure aint

I'm just sad I never got to self-lynch for funsies. I was going to do it the day after capri died but Pippy misunderstood me and gave me the trash can back because she thought I was asking for it :laugh:

I don't think vmh actually said (I was scrolling quickly on my phone to get to the results before my battery died), but my role was Lady Gaga in her meat dress, which amused me greatly. :D My night results were phrased as "YAAASSSSS, Gaga!" or "no, Gaga."
dance-lady-gaga-born-this-way-fGofNpCscxSow

Reactions: 7 users