You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
NOW people want to lynch NSFW? After I kept getting refusals earlier in the game? Sigh.
lynch trilt
lynch trilt
Oops. Let me try again:
unlynch trilt
lynch nsfw
unlynch trilt
lynch nsfw
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's try and approach this from a different angle, since I think there is a disconnect. Why were you unable to be accessed last night, specifically referring to things that are listed within your role?Well it's all the mods gave me so it's all you get.
To clarify. Does it say in your role description something like "night actions won't affect you"? Was this a one time avoidance of night activities?Let's try and approach this from a different angle, since I think there is a disconnect. Why were you unable to be accessed last night, specifically referring to things that are listed within your role?
Fight More Lynch Tally
NSFW (4) - Trilt, Jil, kc, LIS
Cyndia () -
Nohika (2) - WeimMad, goose
Goose (5) - pippy, hyge, nohika, nsfw, 3m
10/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1.5 hours
NSFW (4) - Trilt, Jil, kc, LIS
Cyndia () -
Nohika (2) - WeimMad, goose
Goose (5) - pippy, hyge, nohika, nsfw, 3m
10/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1.5 hours
EON I disappear and can't be reached. I just get "lost" I guess. I've mentioned it before. Something like I get swept up in adventure or some such.Let's try and approach this from a different angle, since I think there is a disconnect. Why were you unable to be accessed last night, specifically referring to things that are listed within your role?
NOW people want to lynch NSFW? After I kept getting refusals earlier in the game? Sigh.
lynch trilt

I'm pretty tired tonight. Might hit the sack early. I'll be interested to see if anyone actually dies.
Tell us about your adventuresEON I disappear and can't be reached. I just get "lost" I guess. I've mentioned it before. Something like I get swept up in adventure or some such.
I've only disappeared twice, either because it was my night and someone was targeting me or simply because the mods didn't write me up a scenario for that night. Dunno. I've mentioned them both openly in the thread, paraphrasing what the mods gave me because you know smiting is painful.
Well catching up was fun. Glad to see I'm back on the lynch board.
Can CDO not make a formal lynch vote because of her restriction? And is it normal that the restriction didn't change or is that just a possibility. (Wouldn't that make it easier to suss out information from players affected? If we have 3-4 people eventually posting the same restriction, each one adding something to make the new language more easily identified and understandable; seems slopping if it's a wolf ability)
Regardless of Jilary's defense posting yesterday she's still been relatively quiet today, only chiming in with some "night" action stuff. Still leaning towards her for a lynch.
I'm am trying to be more critical of posts and read people so hopefully I can help the village.
Sorry I wasn't around last night, I was playing with some windmills in the next town over.
I claimed I was looking for someone, never have I alluded to how often or how aggressively I was. My dancing is my passion and that has always been my focus!
As for the night times someone tried to visit but I was out of the house. I heard there was a tunnel through the earth and decided to find this magic place to see if I could meet nice Chinese people.
I very rarely take gentlemen callers so late in the night. If you want to see me I suggest doing it in the open piazza!
- Cyndia - claims to have been CDO's bestie. But they are inside the same familia...what's the point of doing that within a group that can already PM each other at will? I think it's possible that CDO's buddy died before CDO did and CDO couldn't tell us because they had the laughter restriction. I suspect it may have been raf or AM instead who was the buddy.
Roles are RNG so obviously that can happen. Also wouldn't someone have called me out if they were the buddy? Clearly I'm definitely the buddy..
We are given people's ability at death, so I doubt this would be the case.
Ah just got to jil's post about what hyge said about CDO's buddy dying before - yes, what she said.
O
1. On the heels of being sketchy, makes a good point that I am inclined to agree with. I could 100% see the mods doing this, because it's very on-theme. Looking twice at señora Cyndia now.
------
2. I am considering giving NSFW some more time because of posts like this. Why would we ask dead wolves questions? Cyndia, this made me side eye you again.
As a follow up statement, I don't think we should 100%/immediately/omg trust anything dead people say. They're dead. Do we somehow magically know they are they all Casper the friendly ghost?
-----
3. Cdo was suspicious of me D1. I read the bolded statement as her being sorry for trusting someone D1. If the information from the dead people can be trusted, then this is a big +1 wolf to Cyndia in my book.
Numbered the bits I quoted so I could respond:
1. As I said earlier, cdo and I shared our entire role pm/night results etc pm with the mods, from day 1. Hence why (if you believe goose and what I verified) cdo's first pm to me was 'Heck yeah! Hey Cyndia!' because she didn't need any introductory because the mods had already included our role pms in the same pm to us. As I mentioned before, cdo even clarified with the mods if us getting results together included conversion results, which the mods said yes to. Neither she nor I shared that with anyone though before she died.
2. I initially assumed the asking the dead ability required the players to speak the truth, hence why I wondered why she hadn't bothered to ask them something. Turns out I mixed up abilities in my skimming and was thinking about the ability that was forcing people to answer questions truthfully on the thread.
3. You quoted this: I should've been more careful about who I put my complete trust in, especially that early!..." but conveniently left out the next part of cdo's message that went "Well, except for you of course, Tulio! I know that you'll always be there for me! You're my best friend who always has my back!"
To me that pretty clearly shows she trusts me, even after death, and she was questioning her other feels on people. Looking back on my pm with her, the first day she told me she trusted vmh and they had exchanged some of their roles, because ahead of time she told me that vmh said there would be a list of certain words in the write up. Of course, vmh died that night so then we just had nsfw left in our group, which neither of us were pming with because we didn't trust him. The first day we went back and forth discussing on whether or not nsfw was wolfy or just a distraction. The second day she was talking all in laughs and quoting a lot of things so I just need to go back and look through that more carefully. But imo, I doubt cdo knows anything additional after death, unless the mods revealed wolves to her, but I doubt it if she's still able to interact with the game.
Weirdly enough I think I believe NSFWs role right now. Especially with Jil and AMs sketch roles. I will believe it even more if goose flips village with her absolutely ridiculous sketch role.
Lynch Amigoose
Lynch Amigoose
Also, the only other thing I can offer to show that I'm still a villager is that when I had the map the night before last, it actually worked for me. It's the map to el dorado, so I think only cdo and I could have successfully used it (because she was Miguel and I'm Tulio). It allowed me to power someone up, which I used on @SnowshoeDog143 because she claimed protector on the thread. I obviously would not have done that if I was a wolf.. Also if the map is still in existence (I suspected it may have disappeared after I used it, but if not), sending it my way will be beneficial.
Who Are the Missing People Lynch Tally
NSFW (4) - Trilt, Jil, kc, LIS
Cyndia () -
Nohika (2) - WeimMad, goose
Goose (6) - pippy, hyge, nohika, nsfw, 3m, snowy
12/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1 hour
NSFW (4) - Trilt, Jil, kc, LIS
Cyndia () -
Nohika (2) - WeimMad, goose
Goose (6) - pippy, hyge, nohika, nsfw, 3m, snowy
12/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1 hour
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********lynch NSFW*********
i still don't 100% buy everything. And of the choice between NSFW and goose, I would prefer NSFW to be lynched as goose can be a bit more helpful in terms of abilities, if she is a villager.
i still don't 100% buy everything. And of the choice between NSFW and goose, I would prefer NSFW to be lynched as goose can be a bit more helpful in terms of abilities, if she is a villager.
Okay.. I'm going back and forth, but I am going to go with ****lynch nsfw****
Honestly I'm just having too much trouble parsing through what he's saying, plus I just think his excuse of going off on a random adventure might be too convenient. Also while I still want to lynch goose at some point, I'm giving her a pass for now because the message from cdo seemed legit to me. I do still wonder if she may be chaos and would probably like to lynch her tomorrow but I'd like to go for nsfw first.
Honestly I'm just having too much trouble parsing through what he's saying, plus I just think his excuse of going off on a random adventure might be too convenient. Also while I still want to lynch goose at some point, I'm giving her a pass for now because the message from cdo seemed legit to me. I do still wonder if she may be chaos and would probably like to lynch her tomorrow but I'd like to go for nsfw first.
Who Are the Missing People Lynch Tally
NSFW (4) - Trilt, Jil, kc, LIS
Cyndia () -
Nohika (2) - WeimMad, goose
Goose (6) - pippy, hyge, nohika, nsfw, 3m, snowy
12/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1 hour
@Cyndia and @SummerTheLynx are the missing ones 😉
EDIT: ninja'd -- now there are no missing ones, Coop!
Double ninjad@Cyndia and @SummerTheLynx are the missing ones 😉
EDIT: ninja'd -- now there are no missing ones, Coop!
Oh crap, I didn't see STL's, I tied it up. I want to stay on nsfw though, so hopefully someone else will switch.
Meh, I am not worried about ties that are made more than 30 minutes before end. It's when people make ties with 5 minutes to go, 3 minutes to go, 30 seconds to go... LolOh crap, I didn't see STL's, I tied it up. I want to stay on nsfw though, so hopefully someone else will switch.
Finally Getting Excited Lynch Tally
NSFW (6) - Trilt, Jil, kc, LIS, Cyndia, STL
Cyndia () -
Nohika (2) - WeimMad, goose
Goose (6) - pippy, hyge, nohika, nsfw, 3m, snowy
14/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1 hour
NSFW (6) - Trilt, Jil, kc, LIS, Cyndia, STL
Cyndia () -
Nohika (2) - WeimMad, goose
Goose (6) - pippy, hyge, nohika, nsfw, 3m, snowy
14/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1 hour
Meh, I am not worried about ties that are made more than 30 minutes before end. It's when people make ties with 5 minutes to go, 3 minutes to go, 30 seconds to go... Lol
Oh true! I usually check in so close to deadline I forgot I made it on early tonight lol.
Orrr who knows, maybe it'll stay a tie, mods will kill both and they'll both turn out to be wolves!
well, in self-preservation, I will
unlynch nohika
lynch nsfw
Although nohika still is sketchy to me
unlynch nohika
lynch nsfw
Although nohika still is sketchy to me
Mod Would Like at least One Tie Lynch Tally
NSFW (7) - Trilt, Jil, kc, LIS, Cyndia, STL, Goose
Cyndia () -
Nohika (1) - WeimMad
Goose (6) - pippy, hyge, nohika, nsfw, 3m, snowy
14/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1 hour
NSFW (7) - Trilt, Jil, kc, LIS, Cyndia, STL, Goose
Cyndia () -
Nohika (1) - WeimMad
Goose (6) - pippy, hyge, nohika, nsfw, 3m, snowy
14/14 Votes accounted for, lynch ends in ~1 hour
Last edited:
Also, the only other thing I can offer to show that I'm still a villager is that when I had the map the night before last, it actually worked for me. It's the map to el dorado, so I think only cdo and I could have successfully used it (because she was Miguel and I'm Tulio). It allowed me to power someone up, which I used on @SnowshoeDog143 because she claimed protector on the thread. I obviously would not have done that if I was a wolf.. Also if the map is still in existence (I suspected it may have disappeared after I used it, but if not), sending it my way will be beneficial.
Can confirm. Doesn't mean you aren't wolf and did this to gain village cred. But I'll take it for now.
@Coopah that's 7 for me
Thanks!
This is meant 100% as a compliment lolCan confirm. Doesn't mean you aren't wolf and did this to gain village cred. But I'll take it for now.
Attachments
(and you still have "2" next to nohika, coop)Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(and you still have "2" next to nohika, coop)
Being hard on the baby huh? I got ur numbers
its 512 666 7809, why?Being hard on the baby huh? I got ur numbers![]()
Coopah is a rabbitter?
Occasionally!!Coopah is a rabbitter?
Who isn't at this point. It's like VDCoopah is a rabbitter?
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
16 minutes until lynch close












16 minutes until lynch close
Who isn't at this point. It's like VD
***************
What the hell is VD? Other than an xray view?
**************
When it itches in the fun spots***************
What the hell is VD? Other than an xray view?
**************
Venereal disease. Which leads to a few follow up questions for NSFW... 😛***************
What the hell is VD? Other than an xray view?
**************
***************
What the hell is VD? Other than an xray view?
**************
can't tell if sarcasm, or true vet med bubble...
*****************
*****************
Good old fashioned venereal disease?***************
What the hell is VD? Other than an xray view?
**************
*****************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can't you guys tie it up? For me? Just this once??
******Coopah is a rabbitter?
you would know that if you showed up more than once every three weeks.
******
😕😕😕😕😕
5 minutes to lynch close!!!
Ya'll aren't waffling and I miss it. Why'd ya'll get so boring?
😎😎😎😎😎
5 minutes to lynch close!!!
Ya'll aren't waffling and I miss it. Why'd ya'll get so boring?
😎😎😎😎😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You'd better knock on wood real quick😕😕😕😕😕
5 minutes to lynch close!!!
Ya'll aren't waffling and I miss it. Why'd ya'll get so boring?
😎😎😎😎😎
Unlynch nsfw
why not. Both sketch. Mods want a tie. Yolo.
why not. Both sketch. Mods want a tie. Yolo.
Lynch closed results pending
Holy ****! Squeeeeeee
Holy ****! Squeeeeeee
Was reading your post as I posted.....
The actors mulled around at the end of the day wondering why nobody was dying. Some wondered if there were any wolves left at all, or what threat could possibly be left to taunt them. Suddenly, accusations began to fly - one of the actors yelled out "mediums are nothing but a hoax! Why should we believe Goose when she could just as easily be manipulating us?" Others cried out in return "but how else would she know the things only the dead can speak?" The person who had yelled out first barely missed a beat with the reply of "she must have some sinister ability meant to fool us!" The voices of reason were lost as the mob began to hunt for the unfortunate claimed medium.
Goose had retired to her trailer by then, lighting candles and burning incense in preparation for another session of contacting the dead. It was a lot of work, this new profession she had chosen, and no one seemed to appreciate it! How ungrateful. Settling her brand new $29.99 tv order crystal ball on her table (gotta have the right trappings, si?), she had just settled down to ask the next question of the dead when the banging upon her trailer door began.
"What about NSFW?" She cried as she was dragged from her dimly lit refuge, "He disappeared last night, surely that's concerning to others than myself?!" A few people shouted out that they agreed and Goose was momentarily forgotten as the mob began to argue, some shouting for the death of one, some for the death of the other! NSFW tried his best to explain, but his defenses also seemed to fall on dead ears, "I was just trying to see the Chinese people," he cried. "I find windmills very interesting!" But nobody was having any of it. TThe arguing continued for a very long time, almost as long as it took SAR to do this writeup. Soon both Goose and NSFW were together being held before the mob, the other actors shouting for their blood. But even the most bloodthirsty of the group seemed to shy away from killing both in one go. Then Trilt stepped forward with a solution. "You know, I never really felt that strongly about NSFW. Maybe they're okay."
The mob considered this closely. Then they beat NSFW to death anyway. Oh well.
Dead is NSFW,
It is now Night 7. 13 characters remain. Night ends whenever it normally does tomorrow morning
Roster
La Familia Tetas
@amgoose319
@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez
La Familia Lobos
@WeimMama
La Familia Locos
@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@mmmdreamerz
@hygebeorht
@LetItSnow
@SnowshoeDog143
La Familia Zanahoria
@Jilary
La Familia Azar
@Cyndia
NPC: @WildZoo
Los Muertos
Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado
Nyanko, Luz del Rio
bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez
NSFW, Don Quixote de la Mancha
SAR accepts pocketing via compliments for this amazing write up. JSYK
Goose had retired to her trailer by then, lighting candles and burning incense in preparation for another session of contacting the dead. It was a lot of work, this new profession she had chosen, and no one seemed to appreciate it! How ungrateful. Settling her brand new $29.99 tv order crystal ball on her table (gotta have the right trappings, si?), she had just settled down to ask the next question of the dead when the banging upon her trailer door began.
"What about NSFW?" She cried as she was dragged from her dimly lit refuge, "He disappeared last night, surely that's concerning to others than myself?!" A few people shouted out that they agreed and Goose was momentarily forgotten as the mob began to argue, some shouting for the death of one, some for the death of the other! NSFW tried his best to explain, but his defenses also seemed to fall on dead ears, "I was just trying to see the Chinese people," he cried. "I find windmills very interesting!" But nobody was having any of it. TThe arguing continued for a very long time, almost as long as it took SAR to do this writeup. Soon both Goose and NSFW were together being held before the mob, the other actors shouting for their blood. But even the most bloodthirsty of the group seemed to shy away from killing both in one go. Then Trilt stepped forward with a solution. "You know, I never really felt that strongly about NSFW. Maybe they're okay."
The mob considered this closely. Then they beat NSFW to death anyway. Oh well.
Dead is NSFW,
Don Quixote de la Mancha, a villager who was so often distracted that he dropped off the face of the earth every other night, unable to have actions performed on him.
It is now Night 7. 13 characters remain. Night ends whenever it normally does tomorrow morning
Roster
La Familia Tetas
@amgoose319
@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez
La Familia Lobos
@WeimMama
La Familia Locos
@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@mmmdreamerz
@hygebeorht
@LetItSnow
@SnowshoeDog143
La Familia Zanahoria
@Jilary
La Familia Azar
@Cyndia
NPC: @WildZoo
Los Muertos
Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
Genny, Jesus de Dios
CDO, Miguel Amador Alvarado
Nyanko, Luz del Rio
bjeh, Tecla Lopez de Gonzalez
NSFW, Don Quixote de la Mancha
SAR accepts pocketing via compliments for this amazing write up. JSYK
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
