Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone else confirm the existence of an "alternate" list that takes priority over the "waitlist". It's just that I've never heard anything like this concerning FSU from anyone else.
I guess I'll hold off on the letters until after I get the Hold email (im assuming tomorrow) and find out more info. This sucks, especially cause I have to go back to studying the MCAT again lol
As far as I understand, the hold list becomes (is added to) the alternate list after it's ranked. Before then, I think the alternate list is just something to the effect of "high hold" (the first 10 or so people on the hold list)
Again, I'm going to try to get a hold of Dana tomorrow to clarify. But if anyone else has heard something similar to what I have, that would be awesome to know...
And I DEFINITELY hear you on the MCAT--I'll have to retake it too if I don't get in 🙁
