Well from what I gathered (from the email she sent me) it seemed like they put most of the people they didn't outright accept on "Hold" throughout the year.
Then after finishing up all interviews and offering acceptances, they trimmed the "Hold" group down to a 60 person waitlist.
So those of us that didn't get the rejection email are in that group of 60. Unfortunately we don't know where we are on that list (and I don't want to seem annoying and send Dana another email trying to pry - patience is a virtue!) and if they're expecting to accept 20-30 (just a guess I know) if I'm like in spot like 52-58 out of the 60 then my odds are quite low. It'd just be nice to know if my odds are really low. lol
I know this is just paranoia, over-thinking it and too much worrying and stressing over something I can't control, but I can't help it! haha I really want to be at FSU next year
oh well, I know I'll definitely be happy for mskar, london and sisterdisco
WHEN they get their acceptances!!!!!

to you guys/gals!