2011-2012 LSU - Shreveport Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if shreveport has started sending out rejection letters? I received one from NO today. Still on the Acceptable List here and hoping for the best! But would like to know soon as I would hate to be so late in reapplying for the next round if necessary.
 
Does anybody know the facebook group? The only one I see is the one with 35 members that I cant get a response from and one of you posted that was the old one. Thanks
 
The Facebook group is invite only, for people who are already accepted. If you've been accepted you should have received an invite via email.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been accepted. I guess your saying that the person who started the group gets emails of students as they are accepted. Thanks for the info and best of luck to everyone waiting.
 
Do many people usually get accepted in June? Or is the majority of movement earlier in the year?
 
Not sure but I would assume we should be getting letters soon about rejection/waitlist since its now June. I don't see how they can keep us waiting this long.
 
i havent either. I called admissions left thema message and I sent an email. no response since february. Arent they rewuired to send me something?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.