2022-2023 LSU - Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you interviewed on the 20th I thought dr Thomas said decisions go out october 1st? Ik it’s a Saturday but did I hear her wrong?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed today and they said RD decisions go out Oct. 15 by mail

Reactions: 1 user
How was interview? Did they say when they will let you know?
It was far more laid back than I expected. They did a good job with making sure the interviewee felt comfortable. They are meeting October 6 to make decisions, but they can’t start sending decisions until October 15 for some reason.

It was far more laid back than I expected. They did a good job with making sure the interviewee felt comfortable. They are meeting October 6 to make decisions, but they can’t start sending decisions until October 15 for some reason.
Thank you and good luck

I had an interview on Septmeber 27th as well, and they really just wanted to learn more about me! They didn't really ask me anything about my application and were beyond welcoming!

Reactions: 1 users
I had an interview on Septmeber 27th as well, and they really just wanted to learn more about me! They didn't really ask me anything about my application and were beyond welcoming!

That’s great to hear! I’m hoping to get an II from here so bad

I got the ED Acceptance today!😍 Good luck to you all!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who were accepted via ED, do y’all want to start a group me?

I got this email from LSU

“Thank you for applying to LSU Health Shreveport. Your file is now under active review for possible interview. You will be contacted with one of the following:
1. an invitation to interview, or
2. a request for additional information, or
3. letting you know that you have not been selected to interview this cycle.”

Anyone else get this email ????

I got this email from LSU

“Thank you for applying to LSU Health Shreveport. Your file is now under active review for possible interview. You will be contacted with one of the following:
1. an invitation to interview, or
2. a request for additional information, or
3. letting you know that you have not been selected to interview this cycle.”

Anyone else get this email ????
Yep! Got it yesterday too. Just means they’ve actually started looking at your application for the next wave of interviews

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Who does the interviews? Is it just faculty or do students do interviews as well?

Yep! Got it yesterday too. Just means they’ve actually started looking at your application for the next wave of interviews
I got one on 8/1 still no word. Don’t worry if it takes a while for them to get back to you.

I got one on 8/1 still no word. Don’t worry if it takes a while for them to get back to you.
so if i didnt get this email it would mean they havent started looking at my application? I submitted secondary July 18th but my LORs didnt go in until late August so I wasnt complete until August 26th. I havent heard back from NOLA or Shreveport and am getting worried

does anyone who interviewed RD have informed delivery and know when your letter is coming?

I don't know why this year not that many people are posting here that much. I saw last year around this time it was about 125 posts and almost 5pages. Do you think that not that many people has not received interview yet compare to last year or people are just being quite?

does anyone know how many RD interview sessions they have held thus far?

Did you guys send thank you letters post interview?

did you ask if it was okay or did you just send them?
I asked for the interviewers emails during my interview but never really asked. I think it’s just the standard thing to do. One of my interviewers replied and thanked me. Other didn’t reply at all. I think it’s a good thing to do though.

A few of us who have been accepted started a group me. PM if you’ve been accepted and want a link!

When was the last time they sent out interview invites? I feel like they haven’t done a wave of them in a while and I’m wondering when they will.

Hey y’all, current MSI here at LSUHS. I’d be happy to answer any questions y’all have with brutal honesty, just reply or DM me!

• Love