2022-2023 LSU - Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know what percent of interviewees get accepted here? Tried to google and came up short, sorry if I missed it.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 10/25. Interview went good imo. Low stress, but be sure to practice!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone know what percent of interviewees get accepted here? Tried to google and came up short, sorry if I missed it.
I think last year 380ish interviewed around 150 got in so 30-40% probably. That being said they probably sent out more As then matriculants so maybe even closer to 50-60%.

Reactions: 1 users
I think last year 380ish interviewed around 150 got in so 30-40% probably. That being said they probably sent out more As then matriculants so maybe even closer to 50-60%.
I like those odds. Thank you.

Letter coming in today after interview. Don't know if cost has anything to do with decision. It it says .45

Members don't see this ad :)
Letter coming in today after interview. Don't know if cost has anything to do with decision. It it says .45
Same here. Hopefully an A!
A baby. Finally
I'm a 3rd time reapp. Improved MCAT from 503 to 513, took A&P part time after graduating in 2020, and got more clinical hours as an ER tech (1000+ from working full time + OT when I can).
One of my interviewer said he's been on the committee talking about me in previous cycles, so the next meeting (the one they had Thursday) should be interesting with all of my new things.

At work till 7p today, so won't be able to check till after. Darn snail mail.

Glad you got an A! Gives me hope! Good luck in the future!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Same here. Hopefully an A!

I'm a 3rd time reapp. Improved MCAT from 503 to 513, took A&P part time after graduating in 2020, and got more clinical hours as an ER tech (1000+ from working full time + OT when I can).
One of my interviewer said he's been on the committee talking about me in previous cycles, so the next meeting (the one they had Thursday) should be interesting with all of my new things.

At work till 7p today, so won't be able to check till after. Darn snail mail.

Glad you got an A! Gives me hope! Good luck in the future!
Dude you are amazing. Praying someone like you gets that A

• Love
OOS marked complete on 08/10, and have not heard anything since. Is Antone else in the same boat?

how long did it take to hear back from the “your file is now under active review email?”

Reactions: 3 users
how long did it take to hear back from the “your file is now under active review email?”

I just got that email today as well. I was complete back in August and got an email back then saying that my app was under preliminary review. Not sure what this email is all about then. Anybody know something that I don’t?

Does anyone know if/when they are going to meet about waitlisted applicants

Does anyone know if/when they are going to meet about waitlisted applicants

In my interview, they told us that WL applicants are being reviewed multiple times like they’ll review WL applicants when the admissions board meets which is like every two weeks instead of just reviewing WL in the spring

If you get an acceptance letter in the mail, is it just a letter in the mail or is it a packet? Just confused on what you do after you get an acceptance letter. Like do they send anything else in the mail later for you to fill out to matriculate or is it an email or ?

If you get an acceptance letter in the mail, is it just a letter in the mail or is it a packet? Just confused on what you do after you get an acceptance letter. Like do they send anything else in the mail later for you to fill out to matriculate or is it an email or ?
They send you your acceptance letter via mail, and also Appendix A (which is technical standards you have to agree to). When you email them, also say you accept the things in Appendix A.

Anyone else interviewed on Nov 1? If so have y’all received a letter yet?

quick question, was it stupid to apply to this school as an out of state applicant, lol? I live "close-by" but it is still a different state. Also, do they send pre-II Rs?

Pre-II R. OOS applicant. Not super surprised, I know they don't take a lot of OOS.

• Care