2023-2024 LSU - Shreveport

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chilly_md

Full Member
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2023-2024 LSU Shreveport

1. Briefly describe the key motivational factor(s) in your decision to apply to LSU Health Shreveport and any additional information about yourself you feel would be of interest to the Admissions Committee in consideration of your application. (500 characters)


2. Second prompt for reapplicants: PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ONLY IF YOU ARE A RE-APPLICANT TO LSU HEALTH SHREVEPORT. Since your previous medical school application, what academic, employment, volunteer experiences or other progress have you made that make you a more competitive applicant? (2000 characters)


Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

 
Last edited:
Prompt:

Briefly describe the key motivational factor(s) in your decision to apply to LSU Health Shreveport and any additional information about yourself you feel would be of interest to the Admissions Committee in consideration of your application. (500 characters)

Second prompt for reapplicants: PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION ONLY IF YOU ARE A RE-APPLICANT TO LSU HEALTH SHREVEPORT. Since your previous medical school application, what academic, employment, volunteer experiences or other progress have you made that make you a more competitive applicant? (2000 characters)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone received an email like this “Thank you for completing our Secondary Application. Your file is now under preliminary review. When there is a change in your status, you will receive an email or, in some cases, a phone call from the Admissions office. This could be a matter of days or weeks.”
I’m an OOS applicant and submitted my application Friday.
 
Last edited:
Anyone received an email like this “Thank you for completing our Secondary Application. Your file is now under preliminary review. When there is a change in your status, you will receive an email or, in some cases, a phone call from the Admissions office. This could be a matter of days or weeks.”
I’m an OOS applicant and submitted my application Friday.
yes, received the same email when I submitted secondary.
 
Anyone received an email like this “Thank you for completing our Secondary Application. Your file is now under preliminary review. When there is a change in your status, you will receive an email or, in some cases, a phone call from the Admissions office. This could be a matter of days or weeks.”
I’m an OOS applicant and submitted my application Friday.
I'm IS RD and got this email 8/14
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email about being under “active review” 8/31 but I did not get the mistake email about II the day before. Did anyone else get an email about being under “active review”? If so have you gotten an II yet?
 
Last edited:
Anyone that interviewed already know the date they are sending letters? In the interview I had Dr. Thomas said they met today, and letters would go out shortly after. I emailed the coordinator about something different, and she said we would receive letters week of Oct 16th.
 
Anyone that interviewed already know the date they are sending letters? In the interview I had Dr. Thomas said they met today, and letters would go out shortly after. I emailed the coordinator about something different, and she said we would receive letters week of Oct 16th.
Sign up for USPS Informed Delivery (it’s free). You’ll get notified with pictures of the mail headed to your address whenever it hits a sorting center.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad