2023-2024 LSU - Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got the Facebook Group invite email before the snail mail.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
According to informed delivery, i have a letter coming in today! Interviewed 4/2.

Reactions: 1 user
According to informed delivery, I have a letter coming in the mail today & I interviewed on 4/2, also. I am so nervous!

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 4/9 and just got an email to fill out a background check saying I was either waitlisted or accepted. Informed delivery says my letter is coming soon too so we'll see. Pretty sure it's just for a waitlist position because that's what they told us on interview day but either way at least it's not a R

Interviewed 4/9 and just got an email to fill out a background check saying I was either waitlisted or accepted. Informed delivery says my letter is coming soon too so we'll see. Pretty sure it's just for a waitlist position because that's what they told us on interview day but either way at least it's not a R
I just checked my AMCAS and the "select your med school" tool was added and I got the acceptance. Praise God let's goooooo. I'm gonna be a doctor

• Love
Reactions: 2 users