2023-2024 LSU - Shreveport

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the II like 20 minutes ago, OOS but mild LA ties! Complete 8/11, under review 9/28. Pretty surprised since the secondary was so short lol

Congrats! Do you mind if I ask stats? I didn’t complete until mid September bc I was ED elsewhere so that’s been stressful for the MD schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
been on active review since 9/21 and have not recieved anything since the accidental interview invitation email. Anyone else in the same boat?
Same. File complete with both Shreveport and Nola since 11/13. Interviewed with New Orleans 12/5.
 
For people that were able to go, how was the first look day?
It was very chill. We were able to tour the new building and it was extremely impressive. We even got to participate in some practice procedures with residents and doctors. All of the staff and students were exceptionally nice. The only hiccup of the day was the bus shuttle was late by quite a bit in the morning but it wasn't that big of a deal.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interviewing on 1/30. Does anyone that has interviewed have any advice on the actual interview or how you prepared? Shreveport is one of the schools on the top of my list since I am from Louisiana, so I am a little nervous about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!