You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Stanford University Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*pat pat*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Finally received this secondary dang. My last one
Hey guys, call me healer. I'll be joining the thread. So how did the Pokemon gang start?
Join us!Hey guys, call me healer. I'll be joining the thread. So how did the Pokemon gang start?
Medical School Applicants with Pokemon Avatars
Hmmm I didn't get that email....and I got the secondary on July 15 and have yet to submit...I've had my secondary since the 15th. After seeing the email today, I thought I should probsssss hurry up and submit already since they "STRONGLY urge" that we submit ASAP O_O
.
Last edited:
If I recall, Stanford is one of the schools that updates everything manually (slowly).So I submitted my secondary, and stanford says they received all my letters, but still says my file is incomplete![]()
@bobmccorweg
Is there a date next to the "letter received by Stanford" row?
Is there a date next to the "letter received by Stanford" row?
yes@bobmccorweg
Is there a date next to the "letter received by Stanford" row?
I'd wait a bit. Probably will be updated by tomorrow.
Hmmm I didn't get that email....and I got the secondary on July 15 and have yet to submit...
hmmm... maybe they are sending it out in batches
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stanford must have a hankering for some Krispy Kreme 😛II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW that's amazing!!!! Many congratulations!!!!
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!! 😀II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahh I can't believe it you guys!
Complete 7/16
Complete 7/16
Last edited:
Ahh I can't believe it you guys!
Complete 7/16
Lizzym 76
Congratulations!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!
Congrats! When were you complete?Snagged an II today. Undisputed top choice here.
7/28Congrats! When were you complete?
This was a ridiculously fast turnaround.
I would ask for stats... But I already know what to expect. Lol
I would ask for stats... But I already know what to expect. Lol
Lol 100%tile MCAT casual
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7/28
This was a ridiculously fast turnaround.
Congrats on the II!! and for having the highest MCAT score I've ever seen on SDN 😛
That is the most beastly app I've ever seen lol. Giving William Hwang a run for his money there...
.
Last edited:
MD onlyWow, congrats everyone! Are all of these interview invites for MD or are they both MD and MSTP?
Same. Well, MD/MBA, but not MSTP.MD only
MD only
Same. Well, MD/MBA, but not MSTP.
Thanks, guys. The rational part of my brain knows the timelines are different, but didn't stop me from getting super anxious haha.
Finally received this secondary dang. My last one
Nice!!! Dang...I was verified on 7/16 and still haven't gotten a secondary 🙁 I'm sure the reaper is coming for me soon.
Stanford doesn't screen for secondaries. You will get a secondaryNice!!! Dang...I was verified on 7/16 and still haven't gotten a secondary 🙁 I'm sure the reaper is coming for me soon.
Stanford doesn't screen for secondaries. You will get a secondary
Thanks! Yeah hopefully I get one soon!
Multiple people have had to wait a while for their secondaries from this school.Hmm, i submitted my primary on 8.5 and got my secondary the next day. I know some schools just take a long time to send out their secondary but since i had such a fast turnaround on mine, you may want to follow up with them to make sure nothing is wrong.
Also wth is "8.5" for a date
Also, there is no way to follow up. There is no number to call and they do not really answer emails. It is clear Stanford does not want to be bothered, so the only solution is to sit and waitHmm, i submitted my primary on 8.5 and got my secondary the next day. I know some schools just take a long time to send out their secondary but since i had such a fast turnaround on mine, you may want to follow up with them to make sure nothing is wrong.
I lol'ed reading thisAlso wth is "8.5" for a date
Haha August 5th?Multiple people have had to wait a while for their secondaries from this school.
Also wth is "8.5" for a date
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when were you complete btw? nevermind, looked back and found your dateHaha August 5th?
That is logical except there is no way her primary was submitted on August 5...Haha August 5th?
Anyone know cheap hotels nearby?
Your student host's apartmentAnyone know cheap hotels nearby?
Didn't see that optionYour student host's apartment
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K