2016 - 2017 Hofstra University Waitlist Thread

Started by kbac13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kbac13

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, just like I did for SUNY Downstate, I will be starting a waitlist thread so we can track movement later this month. Copy and paste the below template and change the font to Courier New to keep everything aligned. Thanks, and best of luck to everyone!

Username | Interview Date | Waitlist Date | Waitlist to Acceptance
1. kbac13.....11/21/16....... .3/10/17..................TBD
 
Last edited:
Username | Interview Date | Waitlist Date | Waitlist to Acceptance
1. kbac13.....11/21/16....... .3/10/17..................TBD
2. KPstudent..10/19/16.........3/10/17..................TBD
 
Username | Interview Date | Waitlist Date | Waitlist to Acceptance
1. kbac13.....11/21/16....... .3/10/17..................TBD
2. KPstudent..10/19/16.........3/10/17..................TBD
3. Tchotchke...01/13/17........3/10/17..................TBD
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Username | Interview Date | Waitlist Date | Waitlist to Acceptance
1. kbac13.....11/21/16....... .3/10/17..................TBD
2. KPstudent..10/19/16.........3/10/17..................WITHDREW
3. Tchotchke...01/13/17........3/10/17..................TBD



got my very first acceptance today so withdrew, best of luck you guys!
 
Thank you all. I got accepted into NYU. I am very grateful to Hofstra for accepting me into their school. But I regret to say I won't be joining Hofstra even though it is an excellent school due to personal preference.

Wish u all the best.
 
Username | Interview Date | Waitlist Date | Waitlist to Acceptance
1. kbac13.....11/21/16....... .3/10/17..................6/5/17
2. KPstudent..10/19/16.........3/10/17..................WITHDREW
3. Tchotchke...01/13/17........3/10/17..................TBD