You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Hofstra
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 IS A (via email)! Interviewed mid/late October!
My first acceptance! So happy!
My first acceptance! So happy!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SlothKoala
Full Member
OOS A!!!!!!!!! First A. Interviewed nov 5. Actually over the moon
njdevilsfan1
Full Member
+1 IS A!!!!!!
5ArthurBron5
Full Member
IS A 🙂
kingkong6712
Full Member
I think they’re all sent out at the same time and waitlist everyone in January after thatCan everyone post exactly what time they got the email a? Holding onto hope that mine still might come!
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
+1 IS A
Yes I think so too - was just hoping to get 100% confirmation hah! It also looks like on cycle track last year there were multiple days in December and some into Jan where people got acceptances ? Unless that was just a mistake as people inputted them.I think they’re all sent out at the same time and waitlist everyone in January after that
I got the email at 11:21 AM ESTCan everyone post exactly what time they got the email a? Holding onto hope that mine still might come!
njdevilsfan1
Full Member
mine was 11:23 est
5ArthurBron5
Full Member
11:20
Also, does anyone know if we get fin aid info before we make the deposit?
Also, does anyone know if we get fin aid info before we make the deposit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on the As everyone! When did people interview?
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
Interviewed early September
Is there any early December interviewees in this acceptance batch?
lazy_gudetama
Full Member
Interviewed Mid-novemeber. Any mid-nov As? For Hosftra are people accepted the next round if they dont make the initial round?
njdevilsfan1
Full Member
interviewed Oct 15th
lazy_gudetama
Full Member
Are we automatic waitlists if we didnt hear back this round?Interviewed Mid-novemeber. Any mid-nov As? For Hosftra are people accepted the next round if they dont make the initial round?
kingkong6712
Full Member
me too 😀im cooked![]()
owltimber12
New Member
I also interviewed mid-November and haven't heard anything.Interviewed Mid-novemeber. Any mid-nov As? For Hosftra are people accepted the next round if they dont make the initial round?
lazy_gudetama
Full Member
wondering this too ... ripSo if we didn’t get an acceptance today then we’re doomed ?
mindlesscrayon22
Full Member
^ Are they even doing II’s at this point?
PurpleWitch
Full Member
+1 IS A today! I interviewed early/mid November.
D
deleted1223266
It sounds like this was for earlier people. I think us early December people will hear back in the first weeks of January at this point. They said in the interview that we would hear back in 4 to 6 weeks I believe. I do remember them saying it could technically be in December, but most likely in January.Is there any early December interviewees in this acceptance batch?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
5ArthurBron5
Full Member
FollowingDoes anyone know if Hofstra offers many full tuition (or close to it) merit scholarships or grant financial aid offers?
DumboEnzo
Full Member
If you're able to find it, would you mind sharing it here? I've been looking for it as well.Anyone knows where to find Hofstra's residency match results? Their website just directly you to an email for more info
We had someone share the direct link in our yearly match results thread:If you're able to find it, would you mind sharing it here? I've been looking for it as well.
Congratulations to everyone who matched, best of luck in residency 😀
Previous Years: 2024 | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
TABLE OF CONTENTS (Schools)
-- If the lists aren't public, please remove student's names --
A - Albany - Arkansas - Arizona-Phoenix
B - Baylor - Brown - Buffalo
C - CalNorthstate - Carle - Case Western -...
Previous Years: 2024 | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
TABLE OF CONTENTS (Schools)
-- If the lists aren't public, please remove student's names --
A - Albany - Arkansas - Arizona-Phoenix
B - Baylor - Brown - Buffalo
C - CalNorthstate - Carle - Case Western -...
- Kracin
- Replies: 176
- Forum: Medical Students (MD)
Sonechko
Full Member
Thank you for this !!!We had someone share the direct link in our yearly match results thread:
Congratulations to everyone who matched, best of luck in residency 😀
Previous Years: 2024 | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010
TABLE OF CONTENTS (Schools)
-- If the lists aren't public, please remove student's names --
A - Albany - Arkansas - Arizona-Phoenix
B - Baylor - Brown - Buffalo
C - CalNorthstate - Carle - Case Western -...
- Kracin
- Replies: 176
- Forum: Medical Students (MD)
DumboEnzo
Full Member
Thanks for sharing! That sounds amazing. Do you know when scholarship/fin aid packages are typically released?Financial aid is amazing. You'll receive a low interest fixed rate loan from northwell for around 10k which doesnt accrue interest and you don't have to start paying until after 4 years post graduation, and they will forgive it if you work for them as an attending. They also give out a large amount of scholarship
ObjectiveTiger
Full Member
Soooooo when is the next round of As coming out?? Interviewed 11/19
armchairastro
New Member
Has anyone gotten the email about How to Apply for Financial Aid at ZSOM yet?
samplam
Full Member
not meHas anyone gotten the email about How to Apply for Financial Aid at ZSOM yet?
failingatlife09
Full Member
Just got an in-state A!!! Interviewed 11/14
What did you guys do for thank you letters? The person in the closing session specifically said you should do individual thank you letters, not one thank you letter to all the interviewers. The thing is, I don't think I'm able to pull things from the conversations at every station. In fact, I don't remember the name of every interviewer.
lazy_gudetama
Full Member
Do we even have to send thank you notes? It was an MMI.What did you guys do for thank you letters? The person in the closing session specifically said you should do individual thank you letters, not one thank you letter to all the interviewers. The thing is, I don't think I'm able to pull things from the conversations at every station. In fact, I don't remember the name of every interviewer.
I did not send a thank you note/letter but was accepted in December
D
deleted1218307
I sent one but I just made it generic idt it matters a lot anyways
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lazy_gudetama
Full Member
int he same boatI interviewed 10/22 and still have heard nothing. Does that mean it is likely a no?
kingkong6712
Full Member
Whatever, might as well reject me at this point ugh
ObjectiveTiger
Full Member
When in the world are they sending out the next round of As?? Dying over here 😭
D
deleted1218307
When'd you interview? 1/7 and waitingWhen in the world are they sending out the next round of As?? Dying over here 😭
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K