Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gosh this secondary was super thorough, but the 1500/1200/900 character count was stressful!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does anyone know if Duluth and TC have independent admissions processes? Meaning, if you get into Duluth, you won't be accepted at TC or vice versa. TC is my first choice and I'm trying to decide if I should apply to Duluth also. I am instate.
Does anyone know if you get a confirmation email after everything is in? They have my letters, I submitted the secondary Friday, and the fee got processed today, so I wasn't sure if I would be getting an email since everything is checked off on the homepage now
Does anyone know if Duluth and TC have independent admissions processes? Meaning, if you get into Duluth, you won't be accepted at TC or vice versa. TC is my first choice and I'm trying to decide if I should apply to Duluth also. I am instate.
I received and submitted the TC secondary, but haven't heard anything sinceAnyone who applied to TC hear back or has everyone receiving secondaries applied to Duluth?
Same here...submitted secondary about 2 weeks ago. Waiting anxiously for interview invite.I received and submitted the TC secondary, but haven't heard anything since
First II last year was 8/10
Ahh! Do you know if they were for IS, OOS, or both?It was actually on 08-03. This should be the week that we start seeing II!
Ahh! Do you know if they were for IS, OOS, or both?
It was actually on 08-03. This should be the week that we start seeing II!
Still haven't gotten secondary from here after submitting primary mid june... Should I call and ask what's up?
Their screen is for a minimum of 495/25 MCAT... so essentially no screenOOS here. Just got the secondary. Anyone know how stringent the screening process is?
They send out secondaries in batches. I submitted AMCAS the day it became available, so you may be 3 weeks or so back in the queue. You're not late though!I was complete on 7/14 and meet the criteria, but still haven't gotten my secondary? Anyone have any info on the matter?
I was complete on 7/14 and meet the criteria, but still haven't gotten my secondary? Anyone have any info on the matter?
Did anybody get the confirmation emails for their chosen II dates yet?
I was thinking of calling them but I don't want to come across as a bother. It was probably just a mistake but it makes me nervousYeah, I got the exact same thing, same situation. Should we email them?
UPDATE just called and they said there was a glitch in the system so they couldn't see everyone's responses. But they have fixed it so you don't need to reenter your dates. Everything has been worked out so ignore the second email.I was thinking of calling them but I don't want to come across as a bother. It was probably just a mistake but it makes me nervous
Yeah I got an II today!Anybody get an II today? Nothing here. The last batch was on Monday, so I'm trying to figure out if they go out weekly, or on some other schedule. I'd rather not be "that guy" and pester the admissions office to find out.
Congrats! IS? Complete date?Yeah I got an II today!
Thank you. IS and complete 7/24. LizzyM 68Congrats! IS? Complete date?
I have three green check marks when I log in to the supplemental, but there was no completion confirmation email.Does the UMN send a completion email? I submitted 7/20 but only got the transaction receipt email.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats on your interviews!
Waiting on invites is stressful, keeps making me consider starting apps to DO schools.
Submitted secondary August 8th, was complete at that time I think but haven't gotten a "you're complete" e-mail. Green check marks on secondary portal. Did others receive a "secondary complete e-mail".
I'm IS here, Lizzy M 71, (MCAT skews it high). I'd be quite sad if I didn't get in here!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.