You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Minnesota
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the same boat (IS, LM 77.4) and couldn't submit my secondary until late August because of preview. Per admit.org, looks like people who applied in July & August are still receiving II? I wonder if UMN doesn't review by date of application unless you were in that first batch. Looks like we can only cross our fingers and waitDoes anybody know if they are still giving out II for in-state? Submitted secondary - Late September
LM 74
Realized late that PREView is required for Minnesota
draymondgreen
New Member
i applied to the indigenous health mission even though i'm not indigenous myself, because i really feel that my story and my background fit that mission well, but i'm feeling stupid post-interview bc everyone's saying that they really only wanted indigenous people for that mission :/ does anyone have any info on this?
TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
DM mei applied to the indigenous health mission even though i'm not indigenous myself, because i really feel that my story and my background fit that mission well, but i'm feeling stupid post-interview bc everyone's saying that they really only wanted indigenous people for that mission :/ does anyone have any info on this?
anonstrawberry
Full Member
+1 OOS II rural mission, secondary 7/25
wannabedoc444
Full Member
+1 OOS II
Rural Mission
Rural Mission
camplakemn
Full Member
Does anyone have any insight to how the school considers lower stat applicants? I'm pretty competitive in all metrics, except for my MCAT (501). I have a 3.75 cGPA and 3.75 sGPA, along with 5,000+ clinical hours, extensive leadership experience, connection to the school via research, and have a great letter of recommendation from the previous co-chair of the admissions committee at the U. I haven't heard anything (rejection or interview), so getting a little nervous as its my top school. Any insight is appreciated!
aprilandaflower
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R, complete 07/22
Last edited:
coffeebeansoup
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II R, complete 08/28
TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
The interview is mission specific and then they place you at a campus based on your ranking on the secondary I believe.Hi! I got an interview invite the regional campus this week. Does that mean it could be either the Duluth Campus or the St. Cloud campus?
minnesotamiracle
New Member
+1 IS A Duluth campus! Best Christmas present ever and first acceptance! Interviewed 11/11.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AwkwardlySocial
New Member
+1 IS A Duluth
Interviewed 11/6
Interviewed 11/6
sillygoose1749
Full Member
I am also IS and have not heard anything at all. Not sure how they are deciding the order they send out interview invites but also getting really nervous about it :/
For those who got accepted, who long do you have to accept the offer? Going on a cruise and will not have cellular service ...
samplam
Full Member
You have two weeks to accept the offerFor those who got accepted, who long do you have to accept the offer? Going on a cruise and will not have cellular service ...
MED WARRIOR
Full Member
OOS waitlisted 🙁 today
jiminychrist
New Member
i wonder if they have a bigger waitlist than other schools. it feels like so many people are getting WLd
draymondgreen
New Member
OOS post II R 🙁
IS A TC call 20 minutes ago.
Last edited:
PFK1000
New Member
Congrats!IS A call 20 minutes ago.
When did you interview?
12/9Congrats!
When did you interview?
VeggieVines
New Member
OOS Waitlist (with ties)
ConfusedPreMed247
Full Member
+1 OOS MSTP A!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shinovar78
New Member
For those who got a call, has there been any update to their application portal yet? Mine hasnt updated but I JUST GOT THE CALL after an october waitlist
mg2003
Full Member
mines not updated! she said it would take 24 hoursFor those who got a call, has there been any update to their application portal yet? Mine hasnt updated but I JUST GOT THE CALL after an october waitlist
shinovar78
New Member
Congrats !!!! btw , I thought for sure I was gonna have to wait till April didnt know they started taking people off this early
mg2003
Full Member
I did too! I was so so relieved to receive the call!Congrats !!!! btw , I thought for sure I was gonna have to wait till April didnt know they started taking people off this early
jiminychrist
New Member
Also just got the call!! IS A from WL in October. No update to portal yet.
Welp.. In-state pre-II rejection. "Your application has received its final review. I regret to inform you that your file has been closed and is no longer being considered for admission into the incoming class of 2026 as all of our interview spots have been filled for this cycle."
Definitely stings given what I thought was great mission fit, on-par stats, and this being the community I have dedicated myself to and very much feel connected with. But nonetheless I recognize that I am extremely fortunate to have other options at this time.
Definitely stings given what I thought was great mission fit, on-par stats, and this being the community I have dedicated myself to and very much feel connected with. But nonetheless I recognize that I am extremely fortunate to have other options at this time.
wannabedoc444
Full Member
congrats! when did you interview?+1 IS A, rural mission in Duluth. Hope to see some of you there!
congrats! Did they let you know you got a full ride when you were accepted, or was this call after you already knew you were accepted?+1 IS full tuition scholarship! just got the call
samplam
Full Member
Thank you! No there were two separate calls, one for the A and one after for the scholarshipcongrats! Did they let you know you got a full ride when you were accepted, or was this call after you already knew you were accepted?
scratchindreamer
Full Member
any november waitlist get in ??
ash0xtkpiq45ulaey2n
New Member
Has anyone gotten accepted to the St. Cloud campus?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was emailing with admissions about questions. All they were really able to tell me is that all offers from the waitlist will happen by July 1st.Does anyone on the waitlist know if we will be hearing more details soon? I know the page says that we will receive additional information in the Spring, so I was wondering when this could be?
thoughtfulcontribute
New Member
Will they communicate WL rankings with applicants?
No they are not releasing itWill they communicate WL rankings with applicants?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K