You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 OOS II yesterday! submitted secondary 7/4, LM 79
A to MN/FL! 2/2/26 at 8:25 am, KBJ, no highly ranked but did send letter of intent!
OMG, it finally happened!!!! My ONE interview turned into an A!!!!
Result: OOS/Canadian A (MN 4-year track)
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 12:26 EST
Person who called (initials): Faculty Interviewer (JG)
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes (10/16)
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? Yes
+1 OOS A!
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 1:25 EST
Person who called (initials): Faculty Interviewer
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? No
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
+1 IS A!!
Result: A (MN 4-year track)
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 11:45 CST
Person who called (initials): Faculty Interviewer
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes (10/12)
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? Yes
+1 OOS A!
Result: A (MN 4-year track)
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 1:08PM EST
Person who called (initials): Faculty Interviewer (JZ)
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes (01/05)
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
Congratulations all of you!!! I'll see you in the summer 🙂
Thinkagainbud
Full Member
So if one of my two interviewers has called someone am I cooked? Or is there a chance my other interviewer might call?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FrontierThesis
Full Member
Did anyone hear from TR or RS?
FrontierThesis
Full Member
LmkTR or ED anyone?
samplam
Full Member
So if our portals aren't updated, should we expect a WL/R??have anyone’s admissions portals been updated?
So if our portals aren't updated, should we expect a WL/R??
Email and portal update came the next day for me, last year
Edit: see below, different this year
Last edited:
@Mr. Macrophage thoughts on this?So if one of my two interviewers has called someone am I cooked? Or is there a chance my other interviewer might call?
Above my paygrade ($0), sorry!@Mr. Macrophage thoughts on this?
I'll add that my caller was neither of my interviewersAbove my paygrade ($0), sorry!
Mine updated an hour after I got the callhave anyone’s admissions portals been updated?
😭im so happy rn
Result: A
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 1:31 CST
Person who called (initials): Faculty Interviewer (AA)
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes, 1/12
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
Result: A
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 1:31 CST
Person who called (initials): Faculty Interviewer (AA)
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes, 1/12
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
I also had WB and ED and haven't heard anythingMhm, anyone get WB (Dr.) or ED (Student)?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
orangutanguh
Full Member
Also had WB and nothing yetI also had WB and ED and haven't heard anything
Thinkagainbud
Full Member
I did as wellAnyone interview with EL? I feel like I’m the only one that mentioned her 😭
He texted me from his cell bc he was late on my interview day should I call him 😂 (this is a joke i am not going to do that)Also had WB and nothing yet
positivemunchkin
Full Member
switch it up on them. Call the interviewer😛He texted me from his cell bc he was late on my interview day should I call him 😂 (this is a joke i am not going to do that)
I don't think so. They started off late today so we may still have a few hours. I'd say wait until 5/6 PM CST.Do we think they're done for today? How many days have they spent on As in the past before moving to WL/R?
dunkcat
Full Member
Has anyone received an A through a portal update, but not the call yet? Some have already reported their portal being updated, and it seems reasonable that all accepted people, regardless of call status, would have received a portal update. It seems unfeasible for the adcom team to be individually updating portals based on after the interviewers are done calling, given that they will be calling at radically different times in the day.
I haven't read anyone that found out through the portal update. So either they are updating them individually, or they have already called everyone (unlikely).Has anyone received an A through a portal update, but not the call yet? Some have already reported their portal being updated, and it seems reasonable that all accepted people, regardless of call status, would have received a portal update. It seems unfeasible for the adcom team to be individually updating portals based on after the interviewers are done calling, given that they will be calling at radically different times in the day.
samplam
Full Member
I feel like it’s such a hassle to manually update portals after each call, but if that’s what they’re doing, then so be it?Has anyone received an A through a portal update, but not the call yet? Some have already reported their portal being updated, and it seems reasonable that all accepted people, regardless of call status, would have received a portal update. It seems unfeasible for the adcom team to be individually updating portals based on after the interviewers are done calling, given that they will be calling at radically different times in the day.
There's already a GroupMe created. I'll keep updating here with the numbers as people join, if it helps.
Currently, it seems like there are 8 students (5 likely to be MD/PhD as they joined Nov/Dec/Jan, and 3 MD who joined today). [Admins are marked as such, so factored those out.]
Currently, it seems like there are 8 students (5 likely to be MD/PhD as they joined Nov/Dec/Jan, and 3 MD who joined today). [Admins are marked as such, so factored those out.]
Result: A
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 4:15pm CST
Person who called (initials): Student interviewer (ED)
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 4:15pm CST
Person who called (initials): Student interviewer (ED)
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
ED has called im cooked gg gz everyone I will pray for the WLResult: A
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 4:15pm CST
Person who called (initials): Student interviewer (ED)
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
FrontierThesis
Full Member
I thought Mr. Macrophage said that his own acceptance call was NOT from his interviewer. It could be that somebody else will be calling you.ED has called im cooked gg gz everyone I will pray for the WL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s possible. I take it that no one has heard from WB yet?I thought Mr. Macrophage said that his own acceptance call was NOT from his interviewer. It could be that somebody else will be calling you.
orangutanguh
Full Member
Had him, haven't heard backIt’s possible. I take it that no one has heard from WB yet?
positivemunchkin
Full Member
The day feels so young. That’s what I’m telling myself 😍it’s never over until it’s over
Thinkagainbud
Full Member
See yall on the 27th
orangutanguh
Full Member
Result: Canadian A (MN)
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 5:30 pm CST
Person who called (initials): WB
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? No
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 5:30 pm CST
Person who called (initials): WB
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? No
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
coffeelover2025!
New Member
Result: MN (4-year track)
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 5:23 pm CST
Person who called (initials): WB
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes, 10/12/25
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
Call Date: 2/2/2026
Call Time: 5:23 pm CST
Person who called (initials): WB
Received a "highly ranked" email (if Yes, date)? Yes, 10/12/25
Sent a Letter of Interest? Yes
Sent a Letter of Intent? No
positivemunchkin
Full Member
Yes got a highly ranked and haven't heard back yet... still trying to have some hope for tomorrowAnyone else that got letters from their interviewers yet didn't hear back? Got all excited...
morak
Full Member
The idea is that if you were accepted, theoretically your interviewer would call all their accepts around the same time when they were free during the day. Hence, doom and gloom may await if your interviewer called others but not youWhat is the deal with interviewers calling? Is the assumption that each interviewer gets a certain number of their students accepted? And that it's unlikely/not possible that multiple students from the same interviewer would be accepted?
Have there been cases where the interviewer staggers their invites? Doesn’t seem like it Tbh.The idea is that if you were accepted, theoretically your interviewer would call all their accepts around the same time when they were free during the day. Hence, doom and gloom may await if your interviewer called others but not you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
morak
Full Member
as the authoritative expert on anything Mayo-related, I can confirm that I have no ideaHave there been cases where the interviewer staggers their invites? Doesn’t seem like it Tbh.
positivemunchkin
Full Member
Gooood morning! We are back 😎
dancergirl1170
Full Member
good morning positive munchkin! good things will happen today!Gooood morning! We are back 😎
Comradesam
New Member
The link was in the portal for meHow do we join the group me post acceptance? I got the call yesterday but still haven't received my official email. Should I expect to find a link to join in the email or via the portal?