2017-2018 Drexel University

Started by Lucca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone still not have a green checkmark?

Is AMCAS having trouble sending them our committee letters, or LORS?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, for the letters of recommendation, would they accept a letter from a MD as a substitute for a non-science faculty letter? I graduated college 2 years ago and it would be hard to find professors to write that letter for me.
 
Hey, for the letters of recommendation, would they accept a letter from a MD as a substitute for a non-science faculty letter? I graduated college 2 years ago and it would be hard to find professors to write that letter for me.
Just email them. I have done this for 3 schools because I also graduated a while ago. All have said yes it's fine. Honestly it seems like letters don't matter that much...
 
worth applying here with 3.44/3.19 gpa/sgpa 519 MCAT and extensive research. OOS but i have a clinical reserach job in philly during my gap year
 
Do they give out II even if you have not sent your LOR's to the school? I am waiting on my third letter but I have submitted the secondary.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey applicants! I am a rising MS2 and will gladly answer any questions you may have.
Hey 🙂 I am hoping to apply for the next cycle 🙂 what are some things I should pay more attention to? When is he best time to start applying? Thanks!!
 
Can anyone familiar with the school help me out? This was under the accelerated programs sections but makes it sound like its requirements for all students. Are these really their admissions requirements?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 12.53.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 12.53.39 PM.png
    352.6 KB · Views: 310
Can anyone familiar with the school help me out? This was under the accelerated programs sections but makes it sound like its requirements for all students. Are these really their admissions requirements?
These seem more strict than the regular admissions requirements..
 
Can anyone familiar with the school help me out? This was under the accelerated programs sections but makes it sound like its requirements for all students. Are these really their admissions requirements?

****, I hope not. So they're saying the minimum acceptable MCAT is a 511? Seems ungodly strict
 
ya see thats what I'm sayin. And it couldn't be unbalanced either. Tried calling admissions but of course they closed at noon hah
I think they're just for the accelerated track. If you look on MSAR they totalllly accepted people with varied/lower scores
 
Has anyone not received a secondary yet? I was verified two weeks ago and this is the last school that I have not received one from.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad