You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Drexel University
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Interviewed 3/23
Alt Listed: 5/17
Accepted: today
Alt Listed: 5/17
Accepted: today
Interviewed: 4/24
Alt List: 5/17
Accepted: Today 🙂
Alt List: 5/17
Accepted: Today 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone who got accepted today!!! So excited to have you guys joining us 🙂
Maybe they are moving backwards?Damn most WL ppl getting pulled off interviewed way later in the cycle.... I wonder if this is a trend here
Maybe they are moving backwards?
The waitlist is ranked, so either there just happened to be a bunch of late interviewees at the upper rankings or the later dates just got WL's until adcom could finish reviewing their apps post-II
Yeah it seems like they threw everybody on the WL on the 17th so adcoms may not have finished the review. Especially because they said 6-8 weeks at my interview and some people were getting WL after like 3 weeks.The waitlist is ranked, so either there just happened to be a bunch of late interviewees at the upper rankings or the later dates just got WL's until adcom could finish reviewing their apps post-II
Waitlisted a week ago and accepted just a few days ago. Looking forward to meeting my future classmates!
Also if any current M1s are lurking, I'd really love to hear more about the curriculum and what resources you use alongside the lectures.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Also if any current M1s are lurking, I'd really love to hear more about the curriculum and what resources you use alongside the lectures.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last edited:
ACCEPTED YESTERDAY! First acceptance and I'm over the moon!
Congrats!! Do you mind telling your stats/ your interview, deferred, and waitlist dates?ACCEPTED YESTERDAY! First acceptance and I'm over the moon!
Thank you!!!Congrats!! Do you mind telling your stats/ your interview, deferred, and waitlist dates?
508
Interview 1/29
Deferred 4/10
Waitlisted 5/10
Accepted. interviewed in november and waitlisted 2 weeks ago. probably withdrawing
Declined my recent offer of acceptance. It was very difficult decision.
Good luck to all those still waiting to hear back!
Good luck to all those still waiting to hear back!
Accepted earlier today. Moral of the story is if you resubmit apps thinking you won’t get off the WL, you get accepted a few hours later. Goodbye money. Sending good vibes for a positive outcome to everyone still waiting! See those of you attending in a few weeks...or not because I mean, it is a class of 250.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. Congrats to all who were accepted/matriculating! I wanted to share a post about rooming if anyone was interested. I live in a 2b2b apartment in center city with a now second year med student. I will be moving out of state but he wants to stay and is looking for a potential roommate! If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!
DoctorDragon22
Full Member
Withdrew my spot today. Good luck to those in the waiting list!
Accepted this past Thursday. See you all in August!
Withdrew yesterday. Good luck everyone!
When did you interview? And are you close to the avg stats?Accepted this past Thursday. See you all in August!
When did you interview? And are you close to the avg stats?
Interviewed mid February. In terms of stats, I have a low uGPA, but a solid postbac. 514 MCAT, 3.2 uGPA, >3.9 postbac GPA.
Congrats! I have a 3.6/511 but interviewed in march. Still hoping for the best at this point.Interviewed mid February. In terms of stats, I have a low uGPA, but a solid postbac. 514 MCAT, 3.2 uGPA, >3.9 postbac GPA.
Congrats! I have a 3.6/511 but interviewed in march. Still hoping for the best at this point.
Really pulling for you 🙂
I hope you can join the fam
Anybody heard anything? I just submitted my secondary here for the upcoming cycle while still sitting on the WL from last cycle.
D
deleted898811
Can anyone comment on if the new curriculum is systems or organ based?
Is anybody else on the WL not able to access the portal?
Did anyone ever get a formal notice of rejection by email or portal update?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DoctorDragon22
Full Member
Considering this institution is run so poorly I am going to assume that no one ever did
Now that I look at it, looks like I never got that rejection email haha o.o
Yeah never did either. Cant check my portal cuz I reapplied so it wont show the old info anymore.
Finally got the email that I will not be considered for the incoming class for fall 2018. But have an interview here for this current cycle so hopefully the earlier interview date helps!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K