2017-2018 University of Nebraska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone who is on the alternate list (meaning you have guaranteed admittance for Fall 2019 if you don't get in this Fall) been accepted to this year's class or even heard anything back yet since sending in your letter?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who is on the alternate list (meaning you have guaranteed admittance for Fall 2019 if you don't get in this Fall) been accepted to this year's class or even heard anything back yet since sending in your letter?
Lindsay said the middle of May and will do big wave of people. Clearly you are above everyone so bo regular w/l people would be before you

I have a friend who got off that list beginning of May!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the financial aid offers supposed to be released?

I have a friend who got off that list beginning of May!
I realize this thread is a year old but many of us in the current thread are looking for guidance with regards to the lower half of the alternate list. Could you explain the outcomes you had?