2020-2021 California Northstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone get an interview recently?

Reactions: 1 user
II on Friday. 513 mcat, 3.5 gpa. IS

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II yesterday for an interview date of 11/13! I'm a little annoyed at the lack of notice and the strong recommendation against rescheduling interviews. I had to move a lot of stuff around for work, but hey still grateful

Reactions: 2 users
II yesterday for an interview date of 11/13! I'm a little annoyed at the lack of notice and the strong recommendation against rescheduling interviews. I had to move a lot of stuff around for work, but hey still grateful
Congrats! See ya Friday!

Is the date of secondary submission is the same as secondary completion?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else not receive the VITA today? Do y’all know what time they come out?

Awesome. I'll try calling again tomorrow morning and let you know if I hear anything

I got a reply back from VITA saying that there wasn't a VITA invitation to send out so idk what happened, but I'll have to reach out to the admissions committee. Hopefully you got yours!

I got a reply back from VITA saying that there wasn't a VITA invitation to send out so idk what happened, but I'll have to reach out to the admissions committee. Hopefully you got yours!
Same thing happened to me! I got a reply back from admissions and they said they contacted HireVue about it. So I think we'll get them next Thursday :)

Same thing happened to me! I got a reply back from admissions and they said they contacted HireVue about it. So I think we'll get them next Thursday :)
+1 on this. Gland I wasn't the only one.

Accepted a few minutes ago!! Interviewed 10/23! School is very close to home so that is a major plus.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone from 10/23 interview date still have yet to hear back?

I thought they said decisions would come in 4-6 weeks?
You are right. I honestly didn't think too much about it until I saw someone on here who interviewed 10/23 as well already hear back last week, so that is when I started to worry lol.

You are right. I honestly didn't think too much about it until I saw someone on here who interviewed 10/23 as well already hear back last week, so that is when I started to worry lol.
Same!! Even though it’s still within six weeks I emailed, and they said that the holidays are delaying things a bit.

LOL. My bad, honestly. When I read 10/23, I thought 11/23, which is why I asked. I hope y'all hear back soon!

II today, scheduled for 12/11, complete 9/15!!! :)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats! Do you mind telling us your stats?
Sure, I have a 3.7 and 519! :)
I'm pretty anxious because I forgot to RSVP to the interview until 30 minutes after the deadline in the email today. What reminded me was actually an email they sent saying "Thanks for confirming," so perhaps the email confirmation wasn't necessary? I'm unsure and called to clarify but wasn't able to reach the right people. Anybody have some insight? What do I do? :/

Just got accepted!!! Interviewed 10/23. This was my first A so I cried for a solid few minutes, so excited :biglove:

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Me too!! Feels so relieving 😭😭😭

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just withdrew my acceptance. Hoping it goes to one of you wonderful people! Ultimately, I found a school that fits my goals and needs better, and is much cheaper. I found it incredible that I was given ___ amount of days to submit a loan app or else my acceptance would be rescinded. Mind you that one you submit a private loan app, you have 30 days to accept it. I am not ready to lock in to anywhere just yet! Best of luck everyone.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Just withdrew my acceptance. Hoping it goes to one of you wonderful people! Ultimately, I found a school that fits my goals and needs better, and is much cheaper. I found it incredible that I was given ___ amount of days to submit a loan app or else my acceptance would be rescinded. Mind you that one you submit a private loan app, you have 30 days to accept it. I am not ready to lock in to anywhere just yet! Best of luck everyone.
Do you mind if I direct message you I some questions about that process?

How long after completion have people been getting IIs? My app was complete in late November - I wonder if that's late enough for me to not be hopeful for an II

Just got post II R... Interviewed on 11/13. I am sad.

Edit: The fact that they didn't even waitlist me makes me question if I said something terribly wrong during the interview.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone know if they are still sending out IIs?

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else who interviewed 11/13 waiting to hear back? Should I reach out?