2023-2024 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Based on last year's thread it seems like today was supposed to be all WL and then next Thurs will maybe just be A's?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone gotten any more IIs? They said they are interviewing until the end of Feb so I am really curious whether there have been updates on that since obvi we are half way through Feb (how much notice do they usually give for IIs?)
im gonna ask them

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Based on last year's thread it seems like today was supposed to be all WL and then next Thurs will maybe just be A's?
It does seem like thats how it went last year. Interviewed mid Jan and no word yet so I'm praying this is true again. Idk if I've ever been this nervous for a month straight. Also everytime I think about it I get "Dean Arias, I just met you. And this crazy. But here's my number. So call me maybe?" stuck in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Do you think they will still call this Thursday even though tomorrow is a holiday? I just know that on Mondays, they make their decisions :/

Do you think they will still call this Thursday even though tomorrow is a holiday? I just know that on Mondays, they make their decisions :/
Wait so they meet every other Monday to make the decisions and then they call the Thursday of that same week?

Reactions: 1 user
I have to work today so I hope they do too 😭

It’s been
6 weeks since someone reported an acceptance. I hope they make calls this week!!

It’s been

6 weeks since someone reported an acceptance. I hope they make calls this week!!

I don’t think there are enough active people on sdn to report accurately. I knew two people during my interview day who got accepted but they didn’t post on sdn.

It could’ve been a while since the last call or it could’ve been more recent, it’s hard to tell for sure :(

But I do hope you get that call!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Has there been any recent IIs? I feel like they haven't sent anything since early Jan

Members don't see this ad :)
Has there been any recent IIs? I feel like they haven't sent anything since early Jan
really wondering this as well. Last time I emailed admissions (beginning of Feb) they said they weren't done with IIs but also that IIs are only going to be conducted through the end of Feb, which is fast approaching sadly :(

me too😭 like the hope of not being rejected the last wave for what?? esp when this is my dream school?? ahh
This is what admissions had to say about interview timeline: "The exact date for the end of interviews for this cycle has yet to be determined. All applicants will be notified via email about interview decisions. Thank you."

Glad that its cleared up and now have a much better understanding of this process!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
This is what admissions had to say about interview timeline: "The exact date for the end of interviews for this cycle has yet to be determined. All applicants will be notified via email about interview decisions. Thank you."

Glad that its cleared up and now have a much better understanding of this process!!!
Ngl this sounds like a very PR way of saying that the season is over and to leave them alone haha.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
OOS Pre-II R. Sad because I LOVED these secondaries. Oh well! :(

• Care
dang, if they weren't going to send any IIs between the last R wave and now, literally what was the point of stringing us along :cryi:

Pre-II R!! My alma mater straight up not giving me love 😭😭

complete 9/30!

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R!! My alma mater straight up not giving me love 😭😭

complete 9/30!
Same 🥲 had a sliver of hope I’d make my way back to CA. It’s too expensive anyway. Staying in Texas!

• Care