• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!
Sep 26, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
facts . it's also annoying considering how volunteering can also be hard this year and we can't stay busy that way either. there's only so many Netflix shows that you can watch to kill time
yup and its tough because even some of the clinical jobs that are available in my area, my family wont let me do while i live under their roof, since they are high risk. I totally get it, but i just feel like schools wont be as understanding next cycle about why I havent been able to do much to improve myself experience wise. i wish i had the money to live alone so I could help out in some capacity, but i do not. :/

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Nov 6, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
On 2 WL. Last year I made the mistake of holding out hope too long as I was on 3 WL and never got off and applied very late this cycle as a result. So I’m just gonna take it as 2 R’s and keep it pushing. I want to be early and prepared this cycle. Hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised but not counting on it. Texas apps open in 9 days.... I’m sick hahahahahaha. Round 3 here we come yeehaw

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Nov 13, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
On 2 WL. Last year I made the mistake of holding out hope too long as I was on 3 WL and never got off and applied very late this cycle as a result. So I’m just gonna take it as 2 R’s and keep it pushing. I want to be early and prepared this cycle. Hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised but not counting on it. Texas apps open in 9 days.... I’m sick hahahahahaha. Round 3 here we come yeehaw
same. also, i have a question about PS and the activities for AMCAS. If we don't have any major "new" events that happened to us, can we reuse our personal statement and activities?

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
Nov 6, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
same. also, i have a question about PS and the activities for AMCAS. If we don't have any major "new" events that happened to us, can we reuse our personal statement and activities?
From my understanding each cycle u should update ur PS. Nothing drastic but at least change the intro and a few minor things throughout Bc if they see the exact same PS word for word it’s not a good look. I would put enough to make it evident to the ADCOM that u have evolved and matured since last cycle. I think we r good to reuse activities tho, I re-used a good amount of mine this cycle, I just updated the meaningful activities to spice it up a little

Mar 12, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
esp since all the new Netflix shows lately have been garbage lol
There is essentially no reason to pay for Netflix these days. I'm just too lazy to tell my mom to cancel it because walking her through the steps that I predict this will take sounds exhausting lol.

• Haha
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.