-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Meharry
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You mean Wed? Your MMI was Tuesday night wasnt it?Yea
Yes. Just hoping for that A. I was told I would be part of the batch of people that got reviewed last Thursday. I was also told they make decision fairly quickly after both interviews.
BlackManinWhiteCoat22
Full Member
Yes! “Congrats on your acceptance. Here is the info for the Q&A”what were the contents of the email? Was it a "Congrats, here is a time when we will be having a student Q&A?" or was it just a general congrats.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BlackManinWhiteCoat22
Full Member
Thank you! Lol it’s not official yet. I had my second interview last week.Congrats! When did you interview?
i F**KING KNEW IT!!!!!!! Yea so you def got in brodie, congrats. The MS4 pulled the trigger earlier than your MMI Interviewer said to.Yes! “Congrats on your acceptance. Here is the info for the Q&A”
Swoosh10
Full Member
I had my MMI last year and a traditional interview Tuesday night. My interviewer told me that they would be having a meeting on Thursday, and I’d be part of that group that gets discussed. Were you told otherwise?You mean Wed? Your MMI was Tuesday night wasnt it?
Is anyone still waiting for an initial interview?
I’m still waiting on initial interview as wellIs anyone still waiting for an initial interview?
Congrats !II recieved yesterday, complete 9/30 OOS URM
shimotsuki zoro124
Full Member
Aye congrats! Zoros winningII recieved yesterday, complete 9/30 OOS URM
Congrats!! Mind sharing stats?II recieved yesterday, complete 9/30 OOS URM
508 3.3gpaCongrats!! Mind sharing stats?
still waiting for an update after having both interview😭😭 losing my mind
Swoosh10
Full Member
Same lol.still waiting for an update after having both interview😭😭 losing my mind
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did they say when the Q&A would be?Yes! “Congrats on your acceptance. Here is the info for the Q&A”
PaulishedGent
Full Member
II an hour ago! OOS, but in a state that shares a border. Stats in signature. Don't lose hope! There are definitely a few IIs still floating around out there and you never know when one could end up in your inbox!
BlackManinWhiteCoat22
Full Member
Tomorrowdid they say when the Q&A would be?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bro whatTomorrow
Man if we dont get a call tonight, im calling THEM. F*ck it.
Swoosh10
Full Member
Is the Q&A only for accepted students?Tomorrow
im crying fr lmao tf is going on
I was told this, yes. But honestly Idek no more.Is the Q&A only for accepted students?
did u also interview on tuesday of last week?Tomorrow
Tomorrow
Update us on whether or not you end up attending! I'm really looking forward to that opportunity. I think I can get a lot of insight from that experience.
I interviewed a week and a half ago and I haven't heard anything about scheduling my MMI. I reached out to my interviewer but I haven't heard anything back. How long have people had to wait between their two interviews??
I interviewed a week and a half ago and I haven't heard anything about scheduling my MMI. I reached out to my interviewer but I haven't heard anything back. How long have people had to wait between their two interviews??
Some people waited months. The person doing the 2nd interview will not be the same from the 1st. So your 1st interviewer will most likely be unable to give you any timeline. It seems that It’s completely up to the schedule of the 2nd interviewers.
I interviewed a week and a half ago and I haven't heard anything about scheduling my MMI. I reached out to my interviewer but I haven't heard anything back. How long have people had to wait between their two interviews??
I had my MMI on 12/17. I sent an email politely asking for a potential timeline as to when I can expect updates for my next interview on 1/10. I was then sent a second interview invite that night to interview two days later. I'm not positive that the email did anything but it's worth a shot if you end up going 3-4 weeks without updates. Hope that helps
Are Y’all really having an accepted students Q&A rn? Fr?
Please say sike bro.. pls
novabby127
Full Member
I interviewed last Friday and haven’t heard anything back yet either lol but from earlier on in the thread I see that some people said it could take upwards of 4-6 weeks.I interviewed a week and a half ago and I haven't heard anything about scheduling my MMI. I reached out to my interviewer but I haven't heard anything back. How long have people had to wait between their two interviews??
for those who went to the Q&A how was it? were there a lot of people there?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i've heard it is on the receipt section. like on the portal where you see your receipt for secondary fee.Hey y’all, I just received an email letting me know of my decision. I was told to check my portal for the decision letter, but I can’t seem to find it on my portal. Anybody else receive this email? Low key nervous it’s going to be a rejection letter 😩
same i heard that where u see receipt it should instead be decision?
BlackManinWhiteCoat22
Full Member
It’s under the receipt. It’ll just say “Decision”..
CONGRATS!!!!Found it, I was accepted 😭😭. So excited 😁
dudddeeeeeeeeeFound it, I was accepted 😭😭. So excited 😁
Congrats!!
BlackManinWhiteCoat22
Full Member
Same! You missed our call last night huh?Found it, I was accepted 😭😭. So excited 😁
Swoosh10
Full Member
Call? I didn’t get anySame! You missed our call last night huh?
Just got the acceptance!
Swoosh10
Full Member
Yessir🙌🏿. Congrats 🍾🎉Just got the acceptance!
Congratulations!!!Just got the acceptance!
I just got an email (at 6:40pm) that I can schedule a MMI for tomorrow or the next day. Is this the typical process for meharry? Will I have another interview? I’ve never had a MMI so I would have liked more time to prepare for this format [emoji2360]
Happened to all of us homie.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do we get to this portal again?
Applyweb.com or something like that. It should be a saved form
thank you🥺Yessir🙌🏿. Congrats 🍾🎉
novabby127
Full Member
Accepted earlier on today !! 🎉
AtlantaDoc
New Member
Hey! Going to be honest, never thought I would make an SDN account but I got my first acceptance late last night and I don't know who else to tell but my SDN buddies 😢
For a little bit of background, I've taken the MCAT 6 times and been through three application cycles with only one interview last cycle. Was able to raise my MCAT to a 507 this time around and received 7 interviews and was on the waitlist at a couple of other schools. I had my first interview with Meharry 1/14 and the MMI 1/23. Accepted late last night and tears immediately filled my eyes as I told my parents. Unreal.. Absolutely unreal feeling.
But I just wanted to say to someone who reads this, keep trying. I almost gave up on this dream, but now I'm happier than I've ever been. Thanks for all your kind words and tips over the cycles and good luck going forward! Let me know if you have any questions.
For a little bit of background, I've taken the MCAT 6 times and been through three application cycles with only one interview last cycle. Was able to raise my MCAT to a 507 this time around and received 7 interviews and was on the waitlist at a couple of other schools. I had my first interview with Meharry 1/14 and the MMI 1/23. Accepted late last night and tears immediately filled my eyes as I told my parents. Unreal.. Absolutely unreal feeling.
But I just wanted to say to someone who reads this, keep trying. I almost gave up on this dream, but now I'm happier than I've ever been. Thanks for all your kind words and tips over the cycles and good luck going forward! Let me know if you have any questions.
you deserve it!!!!!!!!Hey! Going to be honest, never thought I would make an SDN account but I got my first acceptance late last night and I don't know who else to tell but my SDN buddies 😢
For a little bit of background, I've taken the MCAT 6 times and been through three application cycles with only one interview last cycle. Was able to raise my MCAT to a 507 this time around and received 7 interviews and was on the waitlist at a couple of other schools. I had my first interview with Meharry 1/14 and the MMI 1/23. Accepted late last night and tears immediately filled my eyes as I told my parents. Unreal.. Absolutely unreal feeling.
But I just wanted to say to someone who reads this, keep trying. I almost gave up on this dream, but now I'm happier than I've ever been. Thanks for all your kind words and tips over the cycles and good luck going forward! Let me know if you have any questions.