2021-2022 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You’ve had both your interviews?
Yes. Just hoping for that A. I was told I would be part of the batch of people that got reviewed last Thursday. I was also told they make decision fairly quickly after both interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Yea

Yes. Just hoping for that A. I was told I would be part of the batch of people that got reviewed last Thursday. I was also told they make decision fairly quickly after both interviews.
You mean Wed? Your MMI was Tuesday night wasnt it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! “Congrats on your acceptance. Here is the info for the Q&A”
i F**KING KNEW IT!!!!!!! Yea so you def got in brodie, congrats. The MS4 pulled the trigger earlier than your MMI Interviewer said to.

Reactions: 1 user
You mean Wed? Your MMI was Tuesday night wasnt it?
I had my MMI last year and a traditional interview Tuesday night. My interviewer told me that they would be having a meeting on Thursday, and I’d be part of that group that gets discussed. Were you told otherwise?

Is anyone still waiting for an initial interview?

Reactions: 2 users
II recieved yesterday, complete 9/30 OOS URM

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
still waiting for an update after having both interview😭😭 losing my mind

II an hour ago! OOS, but in a state that shares a border. Stats in signature. Don't lose hope! There are definitely a few IIs still floating around out there and you never know when one could end up in your inbox!

• Love
I interviewed a week and a half ago and I haven't heard anything about scheduling my MMI. I reached out to my interviewer but I haven't heard anything back. How long have people had to wait between their two interviews??

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed a week and a half ago and I haven't heard anything about scheduling my MMI. I reached out to my interviewer but I haven't heard anything back. How long have people had to wait between their two interviews??

Some people waited months. The person doing the 2nd interview will not be the same from the 1st. So your 1st interviewer will most likely be unable to give you any timeline. It seems that It’s completely up to the schedule of the 2nd interviewers.

Reactions: 3 users

I had my MMI on 12/17. I sent an email politely asking for a potential timeline as to when I can expect updates for my next interview on 1/10. I was then sent a second interview invite that night to interview two days later. I'm not positive that the email did anything but it's worth a shot if you end up going 3-4 weeks without updates. Hope that helps

giphy.gif

Are Y’all really having an accepted students Q&A rn? Fr?

Please say sike bro.. pls

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
I interviewed last Friday and haven’t heard anything back yet either lol but from earlier on in the thread I see that some people said it could take upwards of 4-6 weeks.

for those who went to the Q&A how was it? were there a lot of people there?

Hey y’all, I just received an email letting me know of my decision. I was told to check my portal for the decision letter, but I can’t seem to find it on my portal. Anybody else receive this email? Low key nervous it’s going to be a rejection letter 😩

Hey y’all, I just received an email letting me know of my decision. I was told to check my portal for the decision letter, but I can’t seem to find it on my portal. Anybody else receive this email? Low key nervous it’s going to be a rejection letter 😩
i've heard it is on the receipt section. like on the portal where you see your receipt for secondary fee.

Found it, I was accepted 😭😭. So excited 😁

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 19 users
I just got an email (at 6:40pm) that I can schedule a MMI for tomorrow or the next day. Is this the typical process for meharry? Will I have another interview? I’ve never had a MMI so I would have liked more time to prepare for this format 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I just got an email (at 6:40pm) that I can schedule a MMI for tomorrow or the next day. Is this the typical process for meharry? Will I have another interview? I’ve never had a MMI so I would have liked more time to prepare for this format

Happened to all of us homie.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! Going to be honest, never thought I would make an SDN account but I got my first acceptance late last night and I don't know who else to tell but my SDN buddies :cryi:

For a little bit of background, I've taken the MCAT 6 times and been through three application cycles with only one interview last cycle. Was able to raise my MCAT to a 507 this time around and received 7 interviews and was on the waitlist at a couple of other schools. I had my first interview with Meharry 1/14 and the MMI 1/23. Accepted late last night and tears immediately filled my eyes as I told my parents. Unreal.. Absolutely unreal feeling.

But I just wanted to say to someone who reads this, keep trying. I almost gave up on this dream, but now I'm happier than I've ever been. Thanks for all your kind words and tips over the cycles and good luck going forward! Let me know if you have any questions.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 62 users
Hey! Going to be honest, never thought I would make an SDN account but I got my first acceptance late last night and I don't know who else to tell but my SDN buddies :cryi:

For a little bit of background, I've taken the MCAT 6 times and been through three application cycles with only one interview last cycle. Was able to raise my MCAT to a 507 this time around and received 7 interviews and was on the waitlist at a couple of other schools. I had my first interview with Meharry 1/14 and the MMI 1/23. Accepted late last night and tears immediately filled my eyes as I told my parents. Unreal.. Absolutely unreal feeling.

But I just wanted to say to someone who reads this, keep trying. I almost gave up on this dream, but now I'm happier than I've ever been. Thanks for all your kind words and tips over the cycles and good luck going forward! Let me know if you have any questions.
you deserve it!!!!!!!!