2021-2022 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM Clearwater)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted off the waitlist today at the Tampa Bay campus! Will be giving up my seat hopefully it goes to you wonderful people! Stay hopeful :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I got a call today saying I was moved up on the waitlist.

Reactions: 2 users
Is there any way to get an update about waitlist? In the decision email it says do not call or email

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted! Pardon my "dumb" question but did anyone receive any automatic financial aid?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know where to live for Davie campus because I am stressin

Accepted!!! Does anyone know how to sign up for the waitlist to switch campuses? And does anyone know if it’s difficult to get your preferred campus after being accepted to the other?

Accepted!!! Does anyone know how to sign up for the waitlist to switch campuses? And does anyone know if it’s difficult to get your preferred campus after being accepted to the other?
I responded to my acceptance email and they sent me the campus waitlist form. Very confused though bc I’m trying to switch to Tampa and they told me 3 weeks ago it was full so I filled out the form. yet multiple people have posted since then that they’ve been accepted there. Seems fishy.

Has anyone on the alternate list had any success with calling the school to try to get an update? Or get a response from a post "alternate list" update letter? About to sign a lease for my backup school but really want a feel for if I still have a shot.

Has anyone on the alternate list had any success with calling the school to try to get an update? Or get a response from a post "alternate list" update letter? About to sign a lease for my backup school but really want a feel for if I still have a shot.
I’m in exactly the same spot as you. Sent them an email on Thursday but haven’t heard anything yet.

Just withdrew for last minute MD acceptance. Good luck guys.

Just got a call and passed on the offer, Goodluck everyone

Was offered a spot, but will be attending a school OOS.

Buzzer beater and first A after 2 cycles! If this is truly your dream, do not give up.

Reactions: 2 users